Kamala Lied

Of course we all know this, but the party who claims to abhor lying politicians, how do you justify this?

View attachment 400258

You seem to have a comprehension problem. If she were elected as president, she would have banned fracking. However, she is not running for the presidency. Joe Biden is, and he will not ban it. If you are still confused, ask a grownup to help you.

If you believe that it is Joe Biden at the top of the ticket, you are sorely mistaken. They refer to it as Harris/Biden and Nancy Pelosi, House Speaker, is preparing rules and a commission to use the 25th Amendment. Even she says it is not for President Trump. Who then does she have in mind?

What part is not clear to you?

The part where all your crazy conspiracy theories make an sense. That part isn't clear at all.

Which part of what he said is not true?

The logic part.

Of course we all know this, but the party who claims to abhor lying politicians, how do you justify this?

View attachment 400258

You seem to have a comprehension problem. If she were elected as president, she would have banned fracking. However, she is not running for the presidency. Joe Biden is, and he will not ban it. If you are still confused, ask a grownup to help you.

If you believe that it is Joe Biden at the top of the ticket, you are sorely mistaken. They refer to it as Harris/Biden and Nancy Pelosi, House Speaker, is preparing rules and a commission to use the 25th Amendment. Even she says it is not for President Trump. Who then does she have in mind?

The part where all your crazy conspiracy theories make an sense. That part isn't clear at all.

The logic part.

It seems that you don't understand logic. The logic either correct or not. The statements are either true or they are not.

So I must ask you again, to elucidate, what is wrong in the statements?

They learned everything they know from what has been falsely attributed to Uncles Lenin and Goebbels. But it was written before those two were ever born.

Isa Blagden wrote in 1869, in a book titled "The Crown of a Life" the following passage:

"If a lie is only printed often enough, it becomes a quasi-truth, and if such a truth is repeated often enough, it becomes an article of belief, a dogma, and men will die for it."
So Goebbels was a plagiarist like Biden?

What an unsurprise.

View attachment 400258

The logic part.

It seems that you don't understand logic. The logic either correct or not. The statements are either true or they are not.

So I must ask you again, to elucidate, what is wrong in the statements?

Reread #12. Like I said, get an adult to help you if you still don't understand.

View attachment 400258

You seem to have a comprehension problem. If she were elected as president, she would have banned fracking.

^^^ pathetic.

Yes, it is pathetic that I have to explain the difference to dumb right wingers, but they can't help it.
But joe said the same thing, “ look me in the eyes” lol

Banning fracking would make gas prices so high those at the bottom would struggle to get to their jobs and would eliminate people's freedom

Banning fracking would make gas prices so high those at the bottom would struggle to get to their jobs and would eliminate people's freedom

Hold on...Joe and Kamala say apparently banning fracking would hurt the poor. What's that, you don't care? You mock and laugh at the poor for voting for you? I see.

Forum List

Back