🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala: "My message to Black women and girls everywhere: Never ask for permission to lead"...But always ask permission to take your mask off?!

Why is her husband divorcing her?
Ask MTG’s husband or point to where her husband says why he is divorcing her. You still haven’t shown where and how MTG slept her way to the top. Be accountable. It will serve as great validation.

A Black woman as VP makes the white male supremacists lose their minds. :auiqs.jpg:
They`re still pissed about Appomattox.
Don’t give us that bullshit. She had to be selected, not elected. “Let me be clear”:

You people had her dead last in your own fucking primary. Also, she’s a Black woman VP but that can change by the hour as she also touts being an Indian VP and even an Asian VP.

The ironic thing is that Harris is no leader. She is a dumbass bitch that elevated her postion in life with blow jobs. She is part of the most corrupt and incompetent administration in the history of the Republic. Hardly a role model for any child.

May I have permission to remove a face diaper that quells your needless fears?
Not in reality land we don’t.

Ask MTG’s husband or point to where her husband says why he is divorcing her. You still haven’t shown where and how MTG slept her way to the top. Be accountable. It will serve as great validation.

A Black woman as VP makes the white male supremacists lose their minds. :auiqs.jpg:
They`re still pissed about Appomattox.
THIS black woman as VP should make liberal women lose their minds! She didn't get where she did because of her abilities...she got there because she slept with a powerful man. Of all the women that liberals COULD have chosen? Why Kamala? She's the type of woman that progressive women SHOULD abhor!

I agree. Young women of all races should demand their Right to lead and be heard…

It makes things so much easier for sane Men when the feminist bitches self-identify. Then they can be ignored and avoided at all costs.

I never argued that she and he

She had affairs. Which one of them was with key politicians that helped her get political positions?

I never argued that she and he

She had affairs. Which one of them was with key politicians that helped her get political positions?
Super can't grasp the HUGE difference between someone having an affair and someone sleeping with their boss to further their career! Kamala Harris slept with Willie Brown and he gave her high paying positions that she was in no way qualified to have. She's the kind of woman that a REAL woman's libber should hate but because she's got that big D after her name she gets a pass...just like she gets a pass for being totally ineffective as a Vice President!

Super can't grasp the HUGE difference between someone having an affair and someone sleeping with their boss to further their career! Kamala Harris slept with Willie Brown and he gave her high paying positions that she was in no way qualified to have. She's the kind of woman that a REAL woman's libber should hate but because she's got that big D after her name she gets a pass...just like she gets a pass for being totally ineffective as a Vice President!
Superbrutha ignores the fact that his party had the chance to vote for her as President and they voted for the white silver haired man who called the notion of going to school with him and his children as a “racial jungle”. At the same time, the “historic” VP was dead last in his party’s primary.

Clearly more than you. She was dead last and selected not elected.
So you named one politician and now all of a sudden she was screwing every politician in the state, but now MTG was bending her ass over all over Georgia and you want to sweep it under the rug.

So you named one politician and now all of a sudden she was screwing every politician in the state, but now MTG was bending her ass over all over Georgia and you want to sweep it under the rug.
You have yet to name one for MTG. I could give a flying fuck about MTG….. not defending her. Harris crumbles on the hot seat and it shows she’s never been accountable.

You have yet to name one for MTG. I could give a flying fuck about MTG….. not defending her. Harris crumbles on the hot seat and it shows she’s never been accountable.
Oh yea you are damn sure defending her, if she was such a faithful loving wife why is her husband divorcing her? I gave you the links.

Forum List

Back