🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala: "My message to Black women and girls everywhere: Never ask for permission to lead"...But always ask permission to take your mask off?!

So you named one politician and now all of a sudden she was screwing every politician in the state, but now MTG was bending her ass over all over Georgia and you want to sweep it under the rug.
Half of the people in Georgia are closely related.
Marjorie Trailer Queen was probably the result of inbreeding.

Half of the people in Georgia are closely related.
Marjorie Trailer Queen was probably the result of inbreeding.
Imagine if they had the same type of programming on the ghettos as in redneck areas. The ghettos have been sanitized as much as can be from the elites broadcasting shills. So many more people from those areas who are truer to what you typed. Truth has been replaced with accusations of hate and racism, but it does not change the problem. When the reality is faced, things will improve.

Imagine if they had the same type of programming on the ghettos as in redneck areas. The ghettos have been sanitized as much as can be from the elites broadcasting shills. So many more people from those areas who are truer to what you typed. Truth has been replaced with accusations of hate and racism, but it does not change the problem. When the reality is faced, things will improve.
Those ghettos were created by people like yourself. Jim Crow violence drove them out of the south and when they came north, no one would hire them. They knew that the chances of being Emmett Tilled were far less in the north where people could actually be arrested for murdering Blacks just for fun.

Those ghettos were created by people like yourself. Jim Crow violence drove them out of the south and when they came north, no one would hire them. They knew that the chances of being Emmett Tilled were far less in the north where people could actually be arrested for murdering Blacks just for fun.
You obviously know nothing about black history, August! Blacks migrated from the South to the north BECAUSE there were jobs for them in the industrial north! Why don't you read up on subjects before making a fool of yourself?

Oh yea you are damn sure defending her, if she was such a faithful loving wife why is her husband divorcing her? I gave you the links.
That is not the debate or argument! I am not arguing with you that she slept around or that her husband is divorcing her. My argument is that it has been said that the Vice President slept her way strategically to get to where she is; including an open affair with a powerful California mayor. Is that the message you want for young Black girls?

Forum List

Back