Kamala

Read Harris' speech and imagine every utterance of "black women" replaced with "white men" and think how the media would respond. I wonder what word that starts with an "R" they would use.

Can you post a quote?

She is a whore who slept her way to the top and imprisoned hundreds of thousands of black people for low level drug crimes and she called Joe Biden a racist.

She is despicable.

Read Harris' speech and imagine every utterance of "black women" replaced with "white men" and think how the media would respond. I wonder what word that starts with an "R" they would use.
if you replace the words, you need to replace a lot else as well. e.g. you need to imagine a world where black women ruled for centuries if not thousands of years.

if you replace the words, you need to replace a lot else as well. e.g. a world where black women ruled for centuries if not thousands of years.
You're expecting a racist delivering a speech to racists thinks she needs to make sense?!

You think Biden's going to live for 4 years?
He's a nice guy but if his dementia goes alzheimers, he's got about 2 years left in him.

Reagan had Alzheimer's in the last 18 months of his Presidency.

My grandfather had Alzheimer's 10 years before he died.

Biden is going to be there for his term.

What happens after that, I have no idea.
I watch Biden; he gives 3 answers to any given question depending on the time of day.

Forum List

Back