Kamala’s new Ad

Obamala Harris is an insensitive, egotistical arrogant hard-nose and her time will be short. :whipg:
According to who?

Trump? LOL! He's all of those things and then some.

This is a game changer.

Were we wrong about Kamala?

:laughing0301:

Damn, eEon is not playing. He has some real and justifable anger against the purveyors of the Woke Mind Virus. He feels they lied tto him about his son and he gave his permission on the pretext his son was suicidal.and might harm.himself.if he didnt. This decision altered his son forevee. His pain is real, I xould see it in an interview he did. All of this has culminated in them.awakening a sleeping giant. This video had 14M views some time.ago.

Damn, eEon is not playing. He has some real and justifable anger against the purveyors of the Woke Mind Virus. He feels they lied tto him about his son and he gave his permission on the pretext his son was suicidal.and might harm.himself.if he didnt. This decision altered his son forevee. His pain is real, I xould see it in an interview he did. All of this has culminated in them.awakening a sleeping giant. This video had 14M views some time.ago.
No one cares what the Afrikaner thinks. Fuck him.

I said Biden was going to win. Trump is still going to lose.
You won't be laughing after the election. Biden changed the game. Now we are going to watch Trump mumble and stumble. JD Vance is already losing votes for you. So keep laughing.

This is going to be the most brutal campaign in history

Trump is the only republican who can fight the democrats in the clinches

You won't be laughing after the election. Biden changed the game. Now we are going to watch Trump mumble and stumble. JD Vance is already losing votes for you. So keep laughing.
the election is going to be close anyone who claims there candidate is a sure win is full of it .. there's no pandemic sent by you Marxist chicom allies to help you this time traitor .

No one cares what the Afrikaner thinks. Fuck him.
It had 14M views at one point, I don't know how many now. He's the wealthiest man in the world, a creative genius and a patriotic African-American. People care what he thinks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back