Kammy got the questions in advance. Next debate let BOTH candidates see the questions in advance.

StatesRightsForever

Platinum Member
May 1, 2024
The tv networks have done this before. When donna brazile worked for CNN in 2016 she gave debate questions in the democrat primary to hillary. She has admitted it and she's still on tv !! The networks support this sort of thing!!

sep11 2024
If you listen or watch only Trump’s responses, he was excellent. He did well enough to win a decisive victory.

But now listen or watch only Kamala responses. She always had the perfect answer, or comeback. She knew the questions in advance. Every one of them. And rehearsed the perfect scripted answers for 7 straight days. Now we add in the rigged ABC moderators. Every question was designed to hurt Trump and help Kamala.

Demand both sides see all the questions in advance. Demand five questions that are tough on her (chosen by your team) and five that are tough on you (chosen by her team). Don’t do it if they won’t agree to those two demands. That’s the only way to guarantee she won’t be the only one to see the questions in advance, and all of the questions won’t favor her.

The tv networks have done this before. When donna brazile worked for CNN in 2016 she gave debate questions in the democrat primary to hillary. She has admitted it and she's still on tv !! The networks support this sort of thing!!

Trump got his ass kicked. Nobody gave any questions to Harris early. Trump just stepped into the octagon and got fucked up.

It's all a show to keep the American constituencies attention off of the capital hill gang. When the American constituencies attention strays, congress will make their plays!!!

6f70b4591ec561103db89c0c939bf395c243b387.pnj

:auiqs.jpg:

I bet you sure were relieved your dictated candidate is non-white, so you can screech RACIST!!! at any criticism of her.
Bitch, I've been voting since 1980. And I've voted for white presidential candidates. So just stop trying to deflect from your racism in ths one because its clear. If you have a valid criticism, it won't be called racist. But when you are blaming a VP for the policies of a president when that has not been done to any VP who ran after they served under a president, and when you claim she is wearing some kind of earring headphone, you are going to get called what it is you are doing.

Bitch, I've been voting since 1980. And I've voted for white presidential candidates. So just stop trying to deflect from your racism in ths one because its clear. If you have a valid criticism, it won't be called racist. But when you are blaming a VP for the policies of a president when that has not been done to any VP who ran after they served under a president, and when you claim she is wearing some kind of earring headphone, you are going to get called what it is you are doing.
Yes, yes, everything is racist. We get it.

Your one-note song is getting boring, Skippy.

This thread is simply MORE proof that Trump got Curb stomped by VP Kamala Harris.

#LOLGOP

Yes, yes, everything is racist. We get it.

Your one-note song is getting boring, Skippy.
Don't even start whining boyy. The one note song is being sung by you trump worshippers and that has long been boring.

Trump got his ass whipped. There was no funny earrng, there was no moderators helping Harris. He stepped into the ring and got taken to the woodshed. The man is a loser. He's been one his whole life. If he wasn't born to a rich daddy, he'd be in some old folks facility living in a rent controlled apartment.

Forum List

Back