Kansas lawmakers pass adoption bill against gay couples

Non sequitur lame ass logical fallacy. IN other words it makes no damned sense. There is no logic . By not allowing gays to adopt, all of those children who have lost a parent to death or divorce, all the ones born to single parents and all of those in the foster care system who have NO parents, will magically have a mom and a dad? Listen to yourself!

May the Gods and Goddesses bless you always.
Those who want both a mom and dad should most definitely get their wish since it is the child who is most impacted by the act of adoption. That right there is what not enough people ever think about. To me, what the child wants should be the top priority and if they don't care what kind of couple it is that they go home with, then okay, that is all on them.

That is just willful ignorance or shameless lying
Why would the Lord go and create something only to prohibit it later on?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Brilllliant! Lets say that there is a 2 year old special needs child in need of a home. The only people to come forward who are willing and able to take her is a Lesbian couple. The child does not even know what Lesbians are. How long do we wait for another couple to come along.? Or, do we wait until the child is old enough to make an informed decision? What age would that be. Logic and reason are not your strong points.
Logic and reason are obviously not your strong points either. With it being a special needs child, the child would not know a lot of things, which is why its so important that the child have at least one form of normalcy which all begins at home: a mom and a dad. Why shouldn't they have a normal set of parents when so much is already missing from their picture?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Thank you for admitting that you are so hateful and obtuse that you think that a child is better off remaining a ward of the state or in an orphanage than being adopted by a same sex couple.

May the God and Goddesses help you!!
If I were truly a hateful person, I would only cheer every time that a homosexual's dirt nap got started, but have I ever done such a thing? Never.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Your comments are truly disgusting and filthy. You're not so "holy," sweetie. You have nothing that would or could be described as "God."

Since the Lord created two kinds of parents, moms and dads that is, in my opinion, every child should have one of each.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The Lord created gays

You don't even believe in the Lord, so STFU.

And he didn't "create" gays. Just like he didn't create sinners. People choose to sin, people choose to be gay. The Lord creates life, what that life does is up to them.

But homosexuality is an abomination to the Lord. However, it's not my place to judge. That's up to God himself.

Dumbshit comment. People are created as created. You sound like you are parroting some ignorant southern baptist boob or some other pathetic fundie.

Since the Lord created two kinds of parents, moms and dads that is, in my opinion, every child should have one of each.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The Lord created gays

And he didn't "create" gays. Just like he didn't create sinners. People choose to sin, people choose to be gay. The Lord creates life, what that life does is up to them.

But homosexuality is an abomination to the Lord. However, it's not my place to judge. That's up to God himself.

Dumbshit comment. People are created as created. You sound like you are parroting some ignorant southern baptist boob or some other pathetic fundie.
I thank the Lord that I was created with the hetero gene.

#HeteroPride.

May 4 (Reuters) - The Kansas Legislature on Friday approved a bill that allows faith-based adoption agencies to turn away gay and lesbian couples based on religious beliefs, and the state's governor said he would sign it.

Under the measure, the Kansas Department for Children and Families cannot block any foster or adoption agency, including those that receive public funds, from participating in its programs only because it refuses to adopt or place children with gay people.

Opponents of the bill said they will likely mount a legal challenge.

Kansas lawmakers pass adoption bill critics say is biased against gay couples

Mixed emotions about this. As with ALL adoptions, every couple should pass a rigid strict test of some sort to make sure they are of sound mind. Which should already be the case, right?
And....if the agency that is handling the adoption states it is against their religious beliefs, that should be protected. Parents wanting to adopt can do so from other agencies that are not religious in nature, one would think.

Your thoughts?
Sexual perverts and control of kids, what could possibly go wrong?

May 4 (Reuters) - The Kansas Legislature on Friday approved a bill that allows faith-based adoption agencies to turn away gay and lesbian couples based on religious beliefs, and the state's governor said he would sign it.

Under the measure, the Kansas Department for Children and Families cannot block any foster or adoption agency, including those that receive public funds, from participating in its programs only because it refuses to adopt or place children with gay people.

Mixed emotions about this. As with ALL adoptions, every couple should pass a rigid strict test of some sort to make sure they are of sound mind. Which should already be the case, right?
And....if the agency that is handling the adoption states it is against their religious beliefs, that should be protected. Parents wanting to adopt can do so from other agencies that are not religious in nature, one would think.

Your thoughts?
Sexual perverts and control of kids, what could possibly go wrong?
Hustler subscriptions.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The Lord created gays

#HeteroPride.
Why else would you have two young chicks as an avi?

All machismo, all the time.....

Your thoughts?
That's because Republicans hate gay people. In fact, it's well known gays are at the top the GOP hate list.

This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Is does occasionally change a little. Where Jews are used to be the poor. But I think the poor has fallen out of the top 10. But when October comes and those healthcare subsidies end, they will come roaring back into the top ten.

Your thoughts?
That's because Republicans hate gay people. In fact, it's well known gays are at the top the GOP hate list.

This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Is does occasionally change a little. Where Jews are used to be the poor. But I think the poor has fallen out of the top 10. But when October comes and those healthcare subsidies end, they will come roaring back into the top ten.
Tell us again about increasing funding to Israel.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The Lord created gays

#HeteroPride.

They're fam, Bart.

The Lord created gays

#HeteroPride.

They're fam, Bart.
So they aren't chicks?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The Lord created gays

Nothing you say indicates that you believe in the lord.

#HeteroPride.

They're fam, Bart.
So they aren't chicks?
I told you, I'm married. You people sure are persistent. Rightwinger likes girls. She used to hit on me, too. I could introduce you if you're interested.

Your thoughts?

This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

I am very close to being republican. I hate none of the above. I do hate idiots, though.

Your thoughts?

This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

I am very close to being republican. I hate none of the above. I do hate idiots, though.
Then you are not close to being a Republican.

Your thoughts?

This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

But you are very close to being an idiot.

Your thoughts?

This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

But you are very close to being an idiot.
For pointing out who Republicans hate? That's what this thread is about.

Forum List

Back