🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kansas Republicans Finally Admit, Tax Cuts Don’t Fuel Growth

Saying tax cuts don't fuel growth is like saying that taking sand out of your engine block doesn't make your car run better.
The country is dying for a NONRICH tax cut and a hike on the ridiculously bloated wealthy to pay for some services, infrastructure, and cheap training, dumbass.

Tell me. . .

Where do you think the Rich get their money from?

And if you raise their taxes.... where do you think THAT money will come from?

Their personal accounts?!?

Bwahahahahahahaha!

That's funny.
What a pathetic chump. Keep voting for the greedy idiot lying GOP and against yourself.
They love to vote against their own interests and shoot themselves in the foot.

10 Ways President Trump’s Agenda Will Harm His Supporters in Rural and Small-Town America - Center for American Progress
They're so brainwashed...

I live in Kansas. Massive ax cuts for the very rich don't do shit but reduce revenues, increases deficits, and kills economies.
Stop you're making too much sense. You'll confuse the DEPLORABLES.

I live in Kansas. Massive ax cuts for the very rich don't do shit but reduce revenues, increases deficits, and kills economies.
Stop you're making too much sense. You'll confuse the DEPLORABLES.

So go ahead and raise the taxes on the rich....

Guess where they will get the money to pay the increased taxes from.

Dumb ass they do that even when they are getting tax cuts.

IMG_1306.JPG

The country is dying for a NONRICH tax cut and a hike on the ridiculously bloated wealthy to pay for some services, infrastructure, and cheap training, dumbass.

Isn't it funny that the more ludicrous and ignorant the statement, the more the poster resorts to name-calling because they think themselves BRILLIANT!

A FEW FACTS FOR YOU, Franco--- ---

1). Everyone will be getting tax breaks under Trump WHO ACTUALLY PAY TAXES! Half the people in this country (the lower half of wage earners) already pay NO INCOME TAXES.

2). The upper wage earners BY FAR pay the VAST MAJORITY of income taxes ALREADY.

3). Cutting the taxes on the "non-rich" would only make a barely perceptible difference in overall taxes collected.

4). Every job out there is created by someone in the upper tax bracket making money and running a business. When you raise their taxes even higher, not only is the cost passed onto you as the consumer, but they can hire fewer people, so you put people out of work.

SCHOOLED!, dumbass!

Most of this is gibberish. We've provided the very rich with tax cuts and no jobs were created .But we did create ecod deficits an ddebt.

Every job is not created by a person in the upper tax bracket making money and running a business. I know that for a fact as I and a friend started a business, created jobs and still we are not even close to the upper tax bracket.

Sorry, none of it is gibberish; did they change the tax code when I wasn't looking? I've been a business owner too, and yes you create jobs when you start out, but when you get successful and grow you make more money and get wealthier, and as part of your expansion, that is where most of the hiring occurs. But then you really knew that. You are just another class-envy liberal left over from the now defunct Occupy Wall-street. Boo Hoo Hoo.

Isn't it funny that the more ludicrous and ignorant the statement, the more the poster resorts to name-calling because they think themselves BRILLIANT!

1). Everyone will be getting tax breaks under Trump WHO ACTUALLY PAY TAXES! Half the people in this country (the lower half of wage earners) already pay NO INCOME TAXES.

2). The upper wage earners BY FAR pay the VAST MAJORITY of income taxes ALREADY.

3). Cutting the taxes on the "non-rich" would only make a barely perceptible difference in overall taxes collected.

4). Every job out there is created by someone in the upper tax bracket making money and running a business. When you raise their taxes even higher, not only is the cost passed onto you as the consumer, but they can hire fewer people, so you put people out of work.

SCHOOLED!, dumbass!
Except, superdupe, if you stop the brainwashed practice of only counting fed income taxes, and count ALL taxes, everyone pays between 20 and 30% and tghe rich make out like bandits.
The one tax graph you really need to know

state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

And thanks for continuing to want to screw the nonrich even more, dupe.

Except, superdupe, if you stop the brainwashed practice of only counting fed income taxes, and count ALL taxes, everyone pays between 20 and 30% and tghe rich make out like bandits. And thanks for continuing to want to screw the nonrich even more, dupe.

Hey, Superdope, anytime! It is my pleasure screwing you. Funny you oppose Trump then, because he intends to make things more fair for all people. But then, that is why you are a dope.

Then Kansas must be an alternate reality because they have worked everywhere tried every time before! Now don't tell me! Are you up inside your tornado again, Dorothy???

WHen I was a kid I was told that tax cuts never worked then someone showed me the stats on that which told me that the people who said they didn't work were wrong or liars. Do you know what the chart showed? The Bush years had higher economic growth than the Obama years. According to the national line the obama years only showed 1% economic growth while the Bush years topped out at 4%. I've been told that everything during the last eight years was OK dokey but it appears you have just showed that it wasn't as good as Obama was telling us which is nothing but more lies.

The Bush tax cuts were in place for almost all of the Obama presidency dumbass.

Then Kansas must be an alternate reality because they have worked everywhere tried every time before! Now don't tell me! Are you up inside your tornado again, Dorothy???

They almost never work.

The often overlooked aspect of the old supply side economic theory is that

not only can taxes be too high, they can also be too low.

SCHOOLED!, dumbass!

Most of this is gibberish. We've provided the very rich with tax cuts and no jobs were created .But we did create ecod deficits an ddebt.

Every job is not created by a person in the upper tax bracket making money and running a business. I know that for a fact as I and a friend started a business, created jobs and still we are not even close to the upper tax bracket.

Sorry, none of it is gibberish; did they change the tax code when I wasn't looking? I've been a business owner too, and yes you create jobs when you start out, but when you get successful and grow you make more money and get wealthier, and as part of your expansion, that is where most of the hiring occurs. But then you really knew that. You are just another class-envy liberal left over from the now defunct Occupy Wall-street. Boo Hoo Hoo.

It's gibberish.

They have not worked anywhere that we know of. If they always work they would have worked here.

SCHOOLED!, dumbass!

It's gibberish.

The only thing gibberish here is you. I mean, even your name says it all! A cry for attention! Are you really "I Am, Too", IM2??? Boo Hoo Hoo.

They have not worked anywhere that we know of. If they always work they would have worked here.

Lowering tax burden to free up economies has not worked anywhere "we" know of??? WHO IS 'WE'??? You and those little play stuffed dolls sitting on your bed???

The bush years were a bust. Need I say more?
That says it all. You completely ignored the dems taking over congress. Either out of stupidity or design, either way isn't good.

That's true, although the stupidity was all on the repub side back than. By 06 we were knee deep in an unecessay war that was detracting from the war on terror & the people were starting to have second thoughts on some of the tactics used. Had bush been as reactive to the will of the people at that time as he had been in the past, nothing is set in stone, things might have played out differently.

For who ?

I (and many I know) did quite well under the Bush years.

HIs stupid wars are the main reason we didn't do better.

The stupid wars were only part of the reason why we struggled.

Oh, and I did quite well during the bush years. There's no denying that. Unfortunately the carnage left behind in the wake of an out of control wall street lead directly to a global economic collapse. Including our own. That was the biggie.

For who ?

I (and many I know) did quite well under the Bush years.

HIs stupid wars are the main reason we didn't do better.

The stupid wars were only part of the reason why we struggled.

Oh, and I did quite well during the bush years. There's no denying that. Unfortunately the carnage left behind in the wake of an out of control wall street lead directly to a global economic collapse. Including our own. That was the biggie.
The stupidest wars ever were also a catastrophe, and allowing 9/11 thru sheer incompetence.

Forum List

Back