🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kansas Republicans Finally Admit, Tax Cuts Don’t Fuel Growth

I live in Kansas. Massive ax cuts for the very rich don't do shit but reduce revenues, increases deficits, and kills economies.
Stop you're making too much sense. You'll confuse the DEPLORABLES.

So go ahead and raise the taxes on the rich....

Guess where they will get the money to pay the increased taxes from.
Poor little you lol. Many of them don't have corporations or employees, just paper and bank rolls they move around- and the scenario you fear is mainly imaginary too... You're pathetic, living in fear of the greedy idiot GOP rich, and voting for them and their policies too.

The bush years were a bust. Need I say more?
That says it all. You completely ignored the dems taking over congress. Either out of stupidity or design, either way isn't good.

That's true, although the stupidity was all on the repub side back than. By 06 we were knee deep in an unecessay war that was detracting from the war on terror & the people were starting to have second thoughts on some of the tactics used. Had bush been as reactive to the will of the people at that time as he had been in the past, nothing is set in stone, things might have played out differently.
Obama doubled the Bush era debt so how was that good but Bush's killed us? You cherry pick like all religious types.

For who ?

I (and many I know) did quite well under the Bush years.

HIs stupid wars are the main reason we didn't do better.

The stupid wars were only part of the reason why we struggled.

Oh, and I did quite well during the bush years. There's no denying that. Unfortunately the carnage left behind in the wake of an out of control wall street lead directly to a global economic collapse. Including our own. That was the biggie.

The bust came at the end and why it occured is still hotly debated.

Let's be clear.....I know GWB was a moron. I don't lay all the credit of the recession at his feet.

That says it all. You completely ignored the dems taking over congress. Either out of stupidity or design, either way isn't good.

That's true, although the stupidity was all on the repub side back than. By 06 we were knee deep in an unecessay war that was detracting from the war on terror & the people were starting to have second thoughts on some of the tactics used. Had bush been as reactive to the will of the people at that time as he had been in the past, nothing is set in stone, things might have played out differently.
Obama doubled the Bush era debt so how was that good but Bush's killed us? You cherry pick like all religious types.
Almost all for bailouts and assistance for victims of the corrupt Booosh depression- that the dupes have never heard of....arghhh...

Almost all for bailouts and assistance for victims of the corrupt Booosh depression- that the dupes have never heard of....arghhh...
You mean the corrupt Dem congress. That's when it all went downhill.

You mean the corrupt Dem congress. That's when it all went downhill.
They were able to do NOTHING, superdupe. It was just all those corrupt GOP/crony mortgages/real estate deals coming due DUHHHH. Great job!

Forum List

Back