Kansas sets trans athlete rule; gender-affirming care saved

I said "literally as MENTAL FREAKS" and that is not a lie.
Great Article, children of Kansas, when you grow up, you need to consider that these Conservatives "do not like you"... especially if you changed your sex...
It amuses me that you arent able to read the tea leaves on this one. You have ZERO shot of winning this particular culture battle. Transitioning children?!! Bitch please! :laugh:

07733_02_felco_pruning_shears.jpg

If there is anything I can do to help you achieve your dream, Boosted, just let me know, k?

I am advocating choice. The children know what they want.

Great Article, children of Kansas, when you grow up, you need to consider that these Conservatives "do not like you"... especially if you changed your sex...
YOu think children should have a choice in all matters? Do you think a child should be able to choose to sleep with a 50 year old? Ewwwww...

Hormones and surgery DON'T WORK . She-males who undergo transition are no happier than those who don't.

If libs wanted to just teach these children how to dress up and used make up like a broad, or even how to correctly perform the Homo Lisp, it would still be disturbing.

But it wouldn't create permanent physical damage to young cross dressers.

YOu think children should have a choice in all matters? Do you think a child should be able to choose to sleep with a 50 year old? Ewwwww...
I see where your mind is.. so sad. Consider therapy.

I see where your mind is.. so sad. Consider therapy.

So you agree with me that children cant make adult decisions? Youre flip flopping constantly. :dunno:

If this isn't America, I don't know what is! These children will be free to express who they really are! Yes some people will be uncomfortable.
Do not ask me to provide a list of members... I Could... But I will not do so...

It is all about the Children. Let them do as they please. Who are you to dictate. Children know what is inside of them. If a boy thinks he is a girl, so it be.
Let the children figure it out. It seems the only time this gets all "mucked" up is when the adults step in.

“We have this freedom now to really be who we are and express who we are, and for folks, for any number of reasons, that’s very uncomfortable for them,” said Derrick Jones, director of the Ackerman Institute for the Family’s Gender and Family Project. The New York-based institute trains family therapists."
So, your dimwit position is that young children with underdeveloped brains can make catastrophic decisions on their own. Looks to me, like you would have no problem with your underage daughter (if you have one), if she decided to fuck the local college football team. Are you alright with that for your kids and mine? Sick in the head!

So you agree with me that children cant make adult decisions? Youre flip flopping constantly. :dunno:
I know the subject makes you uncomfortable. The article mentions this. Did you read it?

this article nailed it! and you are a prime example! Seems you are uncomfortable if you ask me.

“We have this freedom now to really be who we are and express who we are, and for folks, for any number of reasons, that’s very uncomfortable for them,” said Derrick Jones, director of the Ackerman Institute for the Family’s Gender and Family Project. The New York-based institute trains family therapists."
Please remove that infant.

Gender affirming care for minors is fucking bullshit.
I was reading this morning about how puberty blockers decrease bone density.
But hey, we got to virtue signal! Its more important than their health!
I'm still wondering why Democrat leftists are so intent on mutilating kids' genitalia. That fantasy seems like something Jeffery Dahmer would dream about.

So, your dimwit position is that young children with underdeveloped brains can make catastrophic decisions on their own. Looks to me, like you would have no problem with your underage daughter (if you have one), if she decided to fuck the local college football team. Are you alright with that for your kids and mine? Sick in the head!
I know you are uncomfortable with this subject. The article mentioned this. Did you read it?
Very sad you have no compassion for the children. Children know. Jazz is proof.

They are OBSESSED with children. Mutilating them, ruining their health, sexualizing them.. Its disgusting
I try to imagine what's going through a "doctor's" (and I use that term very loosely) mind when he/she begins the mutilation process. Is it the amount of money they're going to make? Or are they fulfilling some deep, dark, repressed desire to harm someone? Did they torture animals when they were young? Whatever the case ... an evil government has given them legal license to dismember kids while they're still alive. It's the most sadistic scenario imaginable.

This post has drawn out all the HOMO and TRANSGENDER Phobes
I'm still wondering why Democrat leftists are so intent on mutilating kids' genitalia. That fantasy seems like something Jeffery Dahmer would dream about.
does this scare you? Why are you uncomfortable with this? This was mentioned in the article. These children will grow up to be olympic champions

_119000783_hi068138023.jpg

This post has drawn out all the HOMO and TRANSGENDER Phobes

does this scare you? Why are you uncomfortable with this? This was mentioned in the article. These children will grow up to be olympic champions

_119000783_hi068138023.jpg
Well ... you have to admit that whatever ^^that^^ is ... it's pretty scary looking. He was too much of a "pussy" to compete against other men so he had to pretend to be a woman to satisfy his craving for attention.

I try to imagine what's going through a "doctor's" (and I use that term very loosely) mind when he/she begins the mutilation process. Is it the amount of money they're going to make? Or are they fulfilling some deep, dark, repressed desire to harm someone? Did they torture animals when they were young? Whatever the case ... an evil government has given them legal license to dismember kids while they're still alive. It's the most sadistic scenario imaginable.

As soon as a patient walks through the door, they assume that the patient wants a sex change and start off immediately with it.

I wonder if ANY would be gender benders are told that "Transitioning" is inappropriate in their case?

An interview last month on the "Soft White Underbelly" youtube channel was a dame who told doctors at a clinic that she thought she was a tranny. Came out with a scrip for testosterone the same day she was there.

BTW, the broad is now "detransitioning"

As soon as a patient walks through the door, they assume that the patient wants a sex change and start off immediately with it.

I wonder if ANY would be gender benders are told that "Transitioning" is inappropriate in their case?

An interview last month on the "Soft White Underbelly" youtube channel was a dame who told doctors at a clinic that she thought she was a tranny. Came out with a scrip for testosterone the same day she was there.

BTW, the broad is now "detransitioning"
ahh so you mention "detransitioning"

Yes, the article talks about this....

Evidence suggests detransitioning is not as common as opponents of transgender medical treatment for youth contend.

so yeah, no need to be concerned.

Forum List

Back