Kansas sets trans athlete rule; gender-affirming care saved

Gender affirming care for minors is fucking bullshit.
I was reading this morning about how puberty blockers decrease bone density.
But hey, we got to virtue signal! Its more important than their health!

We have to divide "gender affirming care into two distict categories 1) letting the kid wear and act like the opposite sex, which is weird and probably a bad idea, but 100% reversible (at least physically) and 2) hormone, puberty blockers, and surgeries, which are not reversible.

I am advocating choice. The children know what they want.

Great Article, children of Kansas, when you grow up, you need to consider that these Conservatives "do not like you"... especially if you changed your sex...

The same children that can't be trusted with alcohol, guns, drugs, tattoos, driving, wandering more than 1 block away from their home under the age of 10, and I can go on?

Gender dysphoria is not a mental illness. A person with gender dysphoria is not mentally ill; they are dissatisfied with the gender assigned at their birth.

Very sad the Conservatives tried to block medical care for children. That right there is a slap in the face to every child in Kansas.
Most of the trans trenders currently usurping the LGBT movement have no intention of transitioning themselves. And have no business trying to coerce children into self mutilation.

I post the articles that bring out the BIGOTS, HOMOPHOBES, TRANSGENDERPHOBES and GUNNUTTERS
Don't accuse me of Spam because I am not a Conservative.

This article did a good job showing that the conservatives hate children and medical care.
I am calling you a spammer because that is what you are.

I know the subject makes you uncomfortable. The article mentions this. Did you read it?
Great Article, children of Kansas, when you grow up, you need to consider that these Conservatives "do not like you"... especially if you changed your sex...
No, i didnt read your quack article. No one is going to read that horseshit. :dunno:

The best part is the Dr's can give the medical attention needed to the children that want to transition. This is medical care.

The not so good news is the trangsendered children will not be able to compete with those of the same gender. It's a slap in the face if you ask me.
What does their chromosomes reveal? XX, or XY? That is their gender, not what they want to pretend to be.

The best part is the Dr's can give the medical attention needed to the children that want to transition. This is medical care.

The not so good news is the trangsendered children will not be able to compete with those of the same gender. It's a slap in the face if you ask me.

Who has control over child care? The parents, or the state? How is medical consent determined? Will these children be able to sue and win lawsuits based on not giving "informed" consent?
Why do you not support the science coming out of countries in Europe acknowledging trans affirmative care for minors involving blockers and surgeries are damaging to the health of the child?

Gender affirming care for minors is fucking bullshit.
I was reading this morning about how puberty blockers decrease bone density.
But hey, we got to virtue signal! Its more important than their health!
There are any number of dangers implicit in these treatments that are not well understood in the long term.

Are teenagers and younger TRULY able to comprehend what it means to be infertile or to not be able to enjoy normal sexual climax? Many who transition live with these realities.

You think fucking with childrens bodies is "medical care"? Youre a moron. :cuckoo:
I have said, and will continue to say, that future generations of medical professionals will look back at us (assuming we survive as a species) and shudder at the thought of performing these invasive surgery and hormone treatments on these young people in the same way we look back at those who thought driving a metal spike through the eye socket and into the brain was great mental health treatment. Sure, people died and others became zombies, but hey, good feelz.

Forum List

Back