Kansas sets trans athlete rule; gender-affirming care saved

Oh, I get it.. you are a Mental Health Professional?

Gender Dysphoria is a mental condition, it is not an illness

“Gender non-conformity is not in itself a mental disorder”. So (finally) confirms the latest edition of America’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, the DSM-5.

This article should enlighten all Kansas children and show them Conservatives do not care about their health.
Its delusion. How can delusion be an illness for every type except gender? LOL
You virtue signaling dumbfuck

this article nailed it! and you are a prime example! Seems you are uncomfortable if you ask me.

“We have this freedom now to really be who we are and express who we are, and for folks, for any number of reasons, that’s very uncomfortable for them,” said Derrick Jones, director of the Ackerman Institute for the Family’s Gender and Family Project. The New York-based institute trains family therapists."
You think being transgender is cool.

8adaef2fc7827f78269e8d3edbf342c9.jpg

I don't get it! You post an article like this about the health and well being of children and these conservatives come out and attack the children.
TNHarley has them labeled CHILDREN literally as MENTAL FREAKS. What is wrong with you?
You have no compassion?

Great Article, children of Kansas, when you grow up, you need to consider that these Conservatives "do not like you"... especially if you changed your sex...

Yeah, I'm putting the sock puppet on ignore. Too nonsensical and aggravating by far.

Bye-bye sock puppet.
mental patient....it keeps pming me saying i'm angry...........lol idiot fukterd

he'll be in for a brooming soon, like when i was permabanned...chuckle

Now it is delusion? You said it was an illness. Can you make up your mind.

You back pedaling again? :backpedal:

You seem uncomfortable.
The article mentions this. You read the article? It is very informative.
Delusion is illness, dumbass. Good grief.

I don't get it! You post an article like this about the health and well being of children and these conservatives come out and attack the children.
TNHarley has them labeled CHILDREN literally as MENTAL FREAKS. What is wrong with you?
You have no compassion?

Great Article, children of Kansas, when you grow up, you need to consider that these Conservatives "do not like you"... especially if you changed your sex...
Have you ever met a trans person who WASNT batshit crazy? :laugh:

You have no compassion?

Im not a conservative.
I didnt call them freaks.
Anymore lies you would like to tell?

You have no compassion?

i just checked out how the report button works, you feel a kick in the arse?

mental patient....it keeps pming me saying i'm angry...........lol idiot fukterd

he'll be in for a brooming soon, like when i was permabanned...chuckle
more trolling. angry and bitter.
You uncomfortable?

Why do you hate children?
Why are you asking ME that question? Youre the one who is advocating to wreck their bodies and do serious harm to them. :dunno:

Why are you asking ME that question? Youre the one who is advocating to wreck their bodies and do serious harm to them. :dunno:
I am advocating choice. The children know what they want.

Forum List

Back