Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

You poor loser, I literally quoted the judge.
You do what CNN does...quote the part that fits your narrative.
I doubt you ever read or watched an entire anything.

The judge found no error with Lake's lawsuit and the judge broke the law concerning chain of custody.

The judge found no error with Lake's lawsuit and the judge broke the law concerning chain of custody.

He did not say that. He said, "The fact that plaintiff (Lake) failed to meet the burden of clear and convincing evidence ... does not equate to a finding that her claims were, or were not, groundless and presented in bad faith."

And that's according to Reuters, not CNN. You do believe in what Reuters publishes, don't ya?

He did not say that. He said, "The fact that plaintiff (Lake) failed to meet the burden of clear and convincing evidence ... does not equate to a finding that her claims were, or were not, groundless and presented in bad faith."

And that's according to Reuters, not CNN. You do believe in what Reuters publishes, don't ya?
I believe that Reuters is less corrupt than CNN, but the videos of the judge do not match what the "legal expert" who called up Reuters reported.
It seems that you are skipping the fact that Chain Of Custody, by Arizona Law, should call for a new election.
I also see that you don't have the emotional capacity to watch a video.

Your penis was attached at birth? Did you have abnormal development in the womb? Is that where they found your penis to attach it? Are you one of those freak cases medical school students get to study?
Yes by birth that's right I was created male with a penis. Maybe you had yours sewn own later in life

"The order on Saturday confirmed the election of Hobbs and said it did not find any "clear and convincing" evidence of misconduct that impacted the outcome of the election."
It's called malicious intent.
There is no evidence.

Loss of Chain of Custody....Ignored by the judge,
Lake is going to appeal and there are more than enough people and attorneys for her to carry this further,

Judge Peter Thompson Rules Elections with Broken Machines in 60% of Precincts - All Republican - and No Chain of Custody for Ballots, Maricopa Official Testified Machine Settings Were Tampered With on Election Day, Are Free, Fair and Certifiable

I believe that Reuters is less corrupt than CNN, but the videos of the judge do not match what the "legal expert" who called up Reuters reported.
It seems that you are skipping the fact that Chain Of Custody, by Arizona Law, should call for a new election.
I also see that you don't have the emotional capacity to watch a video.

All I'm skipping is rightarded "interpretations" of what the judge said. Again, what he actually said was, "the fact that plaintiff failed to meet the burden of clear and convincing evidence ... does not equate to a finding that her claims were, or were not, groundless and presented in bad faith."

Yes by birth that's right I was created male with a penis. Maybe you had yours sewn own later in life

LOL

Actually, you said yours was attached at birth. For real men, it was attached even earlier than that.
thumbsup.gif

"The order on Saturday confirmed the election of Hobbs and said it did not find any "clear and convincing" evidence of misconduct that impacted the outcome of the election."
It's called malicious intent.
There is no evidence.

Loss of Chain of Custody....Ignored by the judge,
Lake is going to appeal and there are more than enough people and attorneys for her to carry this further,

Liar, the judge did not ignore that. He actually addressed it. Sucks for you he didn't see it the same way as losers like you see it.

Judge Peter Thompson Rules Elections with Broken Machines in 60% of Precincts - All Republican - and No Chain of Custody for Ballots, Maricopa Official Testified Machine Settings Were Tampered With on Election Day, Are Free, Fair and Certifiable

They were not all Republican. Maricopa County is fairly evenly split between Republicans and Democrats.

I am confused. There was no actual charge, cite, or offer of proof. The chain was not broken from mail to collection point/company.

So you're spewing what we call The Big Bullshit.

I am confused. There was no actual charge, cite, or offer of proof. The chain was not broken from mail to collection point/company.

So you're spewing what we call The Big Bullshit.
You are not going to get this information from the networks as they do not want a secure border.
You also keep forgetting that 90% of FOX News commentators don't want Trump because they love their slave labor.

LOL

Actually, you said yours was attached at birth. For real men, it was attached even earlier than that.
thumbsup.gif
So you need a lesson in the human anatomy? Males are born with a penis attached females aren't fucking simp

Forum List

Back