Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

Wait. First of all, I have already lost all confidence in our elections. But how can a judge award a "penalty" to defendants when Lake's team were never proven wrong? The defendants have demonstrated no "loss." All that has happened here is that the judge threw up so many restrictions and limitations on type of case, quality of case, and duration of case that Lake's team failed at proving they were right, as the judge intended.

He set up conditions where the only choice was failure, then took the proof they offered and ruled it inadequate to convince HIM. That doesn't mean that Lake was WRONG, only that they failed to meet the conditions HE set to prove they were right under conditions INTENDED for them to fail! And they did!
Don't vote, then.

YouTube…Do you ever watch a video of an actual event?!

Ahh, so youtube is reliable but the news isn't?

Then you should believe this, right...?

Q: And how were those test ballots configured in terms of the size of the ballot?

A: They were the exact same size of the ballot that we were using in, in the general election.

Q: And what size was that, sir?

A: A 20 inch ballot.

Seriously, at what point do you realize you're just ignorant?

Taking two random factors (ballot paper size that affected zero votes and hearsay that they heard some people brought in family member ballots) neither which were nefarious, illegal, nor impacted the election and asking the results to be thrown out is the crime. I hope the lawyers go broke and are ostracized from the legal community just like Trumps lawyers were so that next time they don’t lie to the public and have a trial for show with no facts.

ACTUAL transcripts of his EXACT words he spoke that day still say you are a liar.

:itsok:

I must be living in a parallel universe. Democrats burnt down cities in 2020. But made-up imaginary accusations about Trump and feed into costly billion $ january 6th investigations. investigating a three-hour event. Same assholes that rejected Trumps vaccine then flip flopped and made it mandatory months later. Did I miss something?
What cities were burnt down?

Ahh, so youtube is reliable but the news isn't?

Then you should believe this, right...?

Q: And how were those test ballots configured in terms of the size of the ballot?

A: They were the exact same size of the ballot that we were using in, in the general election.

Q: And what size was that, sir?

A: A 20 inch ballot.

Seriously, at what point do you realize you're just ignorant?

You are quoting out of context…how typical.
The ballots were 20” copied from an 19” ballot and thus rejected.
Are you this dishonest at work?

Maybe its me, but somehow I don't think this helps your standing among the Arizona electorate to call for imprisoning election officials because you lost.
Like accusing Trump of breaking every law in the book?
The Irony!

You are quoting out of context…how typical.
The ballots were 20” copied from an 19” ballot and thus rejected.
Are you this dishonest at work?

LOL

Your ignorance worsens.

No, moron, they were not copied from a 19" ballot. They printed the ballots from a PDF file onto 20" paper. The image size was set to 'shrink to fit' on the 20" inch paper which caused the image to print in a 19" space on tne 20" paper, causing them to be unreadable by the tabulators.

Regardless of your ignorance, as I have proven, Arizona ballots were indeed 20" in the 2022 general election.

I already posted that no one knows.
Some of the boxes that were hauled off could have been dumped somewhere before they were counted.
Where are you getting that “no one knows”?!

The ballots that weren’t read were placed in secure boxes and sent to central headquarters for processing where they were counted. I hear election officials clearly explaining that on Election Day.

Lake challenged the printing issue and the chain of custody of the votes and got nowhere in court. Yet it seems like you’re still believing her fake narratives. Why’s that?

Forum List

Back