Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

Retard, I literally showed you an article from before the election stating their ballots are 20 inches...

The various text sizes on the county’s 20-inch-long ballots...

Cons are ineducable.
They copied 19” ballots onto 20” ballots.
Stop reading with your ego.

Rejected ballots are reviewed by a bipartisan team. You claiming the Republican members of those teams wouldn't allow votes for Kari Lake to be counted? If so, you have evidence to support that?
So they say.
You believe everything you read…

Nope. A technician in ONE of the locations trying to fix the printer issue, tried setting the printer on the Shrink to Fit, setting....for about 1 hour I believe I read, which the Shrink to Fit paper size setting shrunk it to the 19", no one put in 19", and this happened after the printer issues began, as mentioned, to see if that setting would fix or help the situation.

The most reliable fix reported was removing the toner cartridge, shaking it, then putting it back in.

The question is no longer whether these elections are rigged, or whether the judiciary has become compliant and corrupt. The sole issue is navigating the New America where elections are fraudulent and justice depends on your political posture. This is a future in which America has never been great and no one, absolutely, wants it to be great again.
It’s amazing how you guys are absolutely convinced elections are fraudulent when not a scrap of evidence exists.

It’s just that you can’t accept losing so you make up excuses.

The most reliable fix reported was removing the toner cartridge, shaking it, then putting it back in.
Yes, I read that as well! And it turns out three of the technicians tried the Shrink to fit mode, not just one....

But yeah, the toner shake, worked best!

This should be fun to watch....

Filing a lawsuit and challenging election results as she did are cometely legal. There are existing, legal means to do so, which she did. So why should she be punished for exercising those legal means?

To try to do so is nothing more than an attempted threat / warning to others not to pursue legal existing methods for challenging election irregularities / results.

If Democrats want to strip Americans of legal ways to challenge suspected election fraud / crime why don't they just pass laws making it illegal to do so?

Filing a lawsuit and challenging election results as she did are cometely legal. There are existing, legal means to do so, which she did. So why should she be punished for exercising those legal means?

To try to do so is nothing more than an attempted threat / warning to others not to pursue legal existing methods for challenging election irregularities / results.

If Democrats want to strip Americans of legal ways to challenge suspected election fraud / crime why don't they just pass laws making it illegal to do so?
They will, it is done incrementally. It takes time to remove freedom from a nation as big as ours.

The judge did say that; he said there was no proof of malicious intent.
You may now ignore the judge’s ruling.
Why would I ignore the judges ruling?!

Do you acknowledge that the judge said this….

“election workers tried their best and performed their role "with integrity."
"Not perfectly,” Thompson continued, "as no system on this earth is perfect, but more than sufficient to comply with the law and conduct a valid election.”

Taking two random factors (ballot paper size that affected zero votes and hearsay that they heard some people brought in family member ballots) neither which were nefarious, illegal, nor impacted the election and asking the results to be thrown out is the crime. I hope the lawyers go broke and are ostracized from the legal community just like Trumps lawyers were so that next time they don’t lie to the public and have a trial for show with no facts.

Taking two random factors (ballot paper size that affected zero votes and hearsay that they heard some people brought in family member ballots) neither which were nefarious, illegal, nor impacted the election and asking the results to be thrown out is the crime. I hope the lawyers go broke and are ostracized from the legal community just like Trumps lawyers were so that next time they don’t lie to the public and have a trial for show with no facts.
I'm still amazed that any lawyers take this shit on. These HAVE to be desperate people.

I must be living in a parallel universe. Democrats burnt down cities in 2020. But made-up imaginary accusations about Trump and feed into costly billion $ january 6th investigations. investigating a three-hour event. Same assholes that rejected Trumps vaccine then flip flopped and made it mandatory months later. Did I miss something?
No cities were "burnt down" you ignorant ass

Forum List

Back