Kari Lake obliterates reporters on “election deniers”. She has the receipts!

Except for when it does lead to violence.
You mean the way this led to violence?

1666710209546.png

Trump did no such thing. He assumed they would march to the Capitol peacefully....

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

... which they did as they marched TO the Capitol. What he actually exhorted them to do was to fight like he'll to save their country, which he convinced them they were losing...

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."

...which they also did once they got TO the Capitol. That's when Trump sat idly back for some 3-4 hours and made no attempt to get them out. Being derelict of duty by failing to defend the Constitution.
I stand ready to condemn Trump for his role in Jan 6. Just as soon as there is a full, open, and honest accounting for the FBI's role in Jan 6.

Until we have all the facts, I hold off on judging.

Damn, she beat the media like rented mules and came off lookin' fine doing it. ;)
This really isn't that hard to follow.She isn't being covered.
This video was because she had one on her team cellphone it.
The newsragger who covered it,refuse to have it played back.
The thorougly " corrupted " MSM is not Reporting news.
Only stuff that harms the Republicans.The standardbearer model
is Hunter Biden.And how he was protected by a Lamestream media.
Who are Democrat operatives.

You mean the way this led to violence?

View attachment 715293
Yesterday Ted Cruz was asked about his appearance on
- The View - where Whoopi acted like she was defending him
against her rude crowd of yellers.
Cruz explained that he had to laugh.That when he was in private
with Goldberg he explained in detail how we had an entire
summer of violence.How about That Violence.Whoopi responded
... What Violence? -.
There ya have it folks.

Too bad BS doesn't win any court cases, super duper. Of course pure democracy only existed in ancient Athens for God's sake. This is representative democracy, the definition of Republic, I just don't like it being a corrupt GOP version. With your stupid filibuster and reconciliation, garbage propaganda and corrupt Electoral College.
So you hate everything that keeps our nation a republic so you can have a one-party mob rule.
Democrats: "One man, one vote!"

We are a democracy. A government elected by the people..no matter how much of a shit show that is.

Why do you believe Republicans alone are just and righteous???
My guess??...too much immersion in Alt-Right Media....:)
While often categorized as a democracy, the United States is more accurately defined as a constitutional federal republic. "Constitutional" refers to the fact that government in the United States is based on a Constitution which is the supreme law of the United States.

Not a democracy....,not mob rule.

I won't ty to uplift Republicans, but your own post is a perfect example of a Democrat. A grain of truth in the word "democracy" followed by insults because you know you're wrong. Honesty just isn't part of the Democrat make-up.

So you hate everything that keeps our nation a republic so you can have a one-party mob rule.
Democrats: "One man, one vote!"

Do you prefer the incumbent president and vice president ignore the will of the American electorate and unilaterally declare themselves the winner for the next four years?

While often categorized as a democracy, the United States is more accurately defined as a constitutional federal republic. "Constitutional" refers to the fact that government in the United States is based on a Constitution which is the supreme law of the United States.

I won't ty to uplift Republicans, but your own post is a perfect example of a Democrat. A grain of truth in the word "democracy" followed by insults because you know you're wrong. Honesty just isn't part of the Democrat make-up.

It really is a democracy. Only one seat is elected by states and even that one office, the presidency, is elected by the winner of the electoral college which is designated by the popular vote in each respective state.

The same people who cling to the Russia Collusion hoax and the Ukraine whistleblower hoax are pushing the Insurrection hoax.
Facts don't matter to "useful idiots."

That wouldn't be me as I never fell for the "Russian Hoax."

That wouldn't be me as I never fell for the "Russian Hoax."
well we know the Russians put out a mountain of propaganda against Hillary and hacked her emails and gave them to the GOP and that's how she lost the elections along with GOP idiot James comey. We also know trump told the Russians in public to go ahead and hack her, and that he talked with Putin for hours with no witnesses. Sounds like collusion to me with your con man hero...

It really is a democracy. Only one seat is elected by states and even that one office, the presidency, is elected by the winner of the electoral college which is designated by the popular vote in each respective state.
A Republic is defined as a representative democracy

A Republic is defined as a representative democracy, brainwashed functional moron

The same people who cling to the Russia Collusion hoax and the Ukraine whistleblower hoax are pushing the Insurrection hoax.
Facts don't matter to "useful idiots."
try reality sometime, change the channel, you have one TV channel in the entire world. Owned by a proven scumbag liar. Poor America. And the rest of your heroes are even worse conspiracy nuts

We are a democracy. The people elect their representatives. We are ORGANIZED as a constitutional republic.

Sigh....same silly mob rule analogy..every time. :)

well we know the Russians put out a mountain of propaganda against Hillary and hacked her emails and gave them to the GOP and that's how she lost the elections along with GOP idiot James comey. We also know trump told the Russians in public to go ahead and hack her, and that he talked with Putin for hours with no witnesses. Sounds like collusion to me with your con man hero...

That you think Trump is a hero of mine is evidence you're out of your fucking mind.

:cuckoo:

That you think Trump is a hero of mine is evidence you're out of your fucking mind.

:cuckoo:
Sorry. The Russia hoax has never been proven or disproven, it is definitely possible. Same deal as with the dossier. Don't take any crap from these morons then. For example, trump told the Russians in a speech to go ahead and hack Hillary and in a few hours they started lol. That sounds like collusion to me, and the Russians would not want any help from trump idiots.

Forum List

Back