Kari's Attorneys are Confident on Their Lawsuits!

She will lose and those that believe she won the election will proclaim she was cheated.
Did you look at the things wrong with the election. It was so poorly run that alone should disqualify it. You do not need fraud to get a new election. And these things are not conspiracies. These are charges that should be investigated.

Challenging an election is not a FUCKING CONSPIRACY. It is a FACT.

Again, I didn't claim that Trump hired Powell. Trump did. Please try to follow, crybaby.

So go whine to him. Because we both know you're going to keep whining regardless.
We both know you jumped into the toilet bowl to prove you can float like a turd. But we already knew that.

The fact is: all I said was that Trump had not hired Powell. I was right. As usual.

You’re irrelevant. As always. 👍

No. It’s not. It’s just your fantasy.

The evidence hasn’t even been presented yet, ya pinhead.

I don’t know any liberals who ever got awarded an election win in court
Crybaby Lake presented her claims in her filing
No meat there

Are you dumb enough to believe they will reverse an election she lost by 17,000 votes?

There is no longer any doubt that Kari Lake was cheated out of her election!

Don't allow the discussion to die. The democratic will of the American people is being hijacked by Biden and his band of thieves.

Thank you for posting. :thup:

Hmm, no liar, you also tried to mock people for having that idea. And then you were shown that idea came from your orange lard and master. So then you had your usual tantrum. It's all there for everyone to see.
Wrong retard. Try to follow the thread. I know you’re retarded. And a liar. But really. Try to be honest.

I don’t care what Trump said. He does speak ignorantly from time to time. But the fact remains. No retainer agreement.
That’s the bottom line, you always dishonest twat. None of your braying jackass heehaws can change it. 👍

Crybaby Lake presented her claims in her filing
No meat there

Are you dumb enough to believe they will reverse an election she lost by 17,000 votes?
You have severe comprehension problems or you’re just dishonest.

First off, point to a list where I ever claimed what the court “would” do.

Secondly, the QUESTIONS are:

• “Did she lose by 17,000 votes?”

• DID she “lose” at all?

• Were the valid votes and only the valid votes counted?

• We’re the votes properly counted?

Then, finally (for now) there is a short answer to your ignorant question. The “relief” sought by the plaintiff is a matter of law. The complaint cites it.

None of this means the court will entertain the suit. And even if it does, it doesn’t mean the plaintiff will win. And even if the plaintiff wins, it doesn’t mean the relief sought will be granted (either of the proposed remedies).

But the complaint itself seems fairly solid.

I know you don't, because the fact that the idea came from him completely undermined the one whiny ass point you tried to make. hahah, good stuff.
False. As is most of the shit you post.
Don't cry too much. Trump does this to everyone.
I have no reason to even be upset. Unlike you, I am able to stand by what I said. But hurry back when you come up with more dishonest bullshit! 😂🤣

Wrong retard. Try to follow the thread. I know you’re retarded. And a liar. But really. Try to be honest.

I don’t care what Trump said. He does speak ignorantly from time to time. But the fact remains. No retainer agreement.
That’s the bottom line, you always dishonest twat. None of your braying jackass heehaws can change it. 👍

LOL

Yeah, it doesn't matter he said the Kraken was a member of his legal team.

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back