Kari's Attorneys are Confident on Their Lawsuits!

I read the suit, and there is no evidence provided

False, at least in the way you mean it. Complaints don’t provide evidence. They provide allegations based on information of a factual nature. Then, assuming the case doesn’t get tossed, a hearing is allowed where the plaintiff gets to present evidence.
, only innuendo.

False. It presents allegations of a factual nature — as it has to.
I think it could be rejected before it's even started.... But I guess, we'll see.
Of course it could be tossed before any hearing. Lots of precedent for that kind of judicial cowardice.

There is no longer any doubt that Kari Lake was cheated out of her election!
Based on what?
Don't allow the discussion to die. The democratic will of the American people is being hijacked by Biden and his band of thieves.
Until you present evidence that there was sufficient fraud in the 2022 Arizona gubernatorial election to reverse the outcome, the Will of the People IS being honored.

They fear your guns, the fear of such dominates them, there are 400-million firearms in private hands in the United States, "We The People" outgun them, including all federal LEA, DoD, ect ect combined by hundreds to one!

This is the one and only reason you are yet in possession of them at all, despite all of their illicit efforts to strip you of them, they fear them above all else. They are NOT the armed forces, they do NOT fly the jets, they do NOT drive the tanks, and they do NOT sail the warships let alone man the wall, we do that...

Such is why the very first thing the demonic Joe Biden did upon usurping the presidency, was to immediately begin attacking the nations warrior class embedded within the nations armed forces, he has never ceased in this endeavor, do you not recall the ringing in of Washington DC in bobwire/razor ribbon and national guard troops manning machine gun posts following the 2020 election, every single guardsman was first thoroughly investigated, right down to who it was they voted for, do you recall any of that, I do!

They are not afraid of your vote as they have cracked that egg wide open, and they are not afraid of meeting you in court because they are that court, they are afraid of your guns, and well they should be...
Threatening violence, eh?

Don't allow the discussion to die. The democratic will of the American people is being hijacked by Biden and his band of thieves.

HAAAAAA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, I'm soooo glad batshit crazy Kari Lake "lost like a dog" she is a sore loser
:p:p:p:p:p:p

False, at least in the way you mean it. Complaints don’t provide evidence. They provide allegations based on information of a factual nature. Then, assuming the case doesn’t get tossed, a hearing is allowed where the plaintiff gets to present evidence.

False. It presents allegations of a factual nature — as it has to.

Of course it could be tossed before any hearing. Lots of precedent for that kind of judicial cowardice.
there is a presentation. Kari's team is asked to give a case summary, including the best evidence they have, and legal precedent, for the suit to go foward to the judge overseeing the case.

this is done in every lawsuit.

from this case summary presented by the plaintiff lawyers, the judges determine if the case has merit or standing under the law....

or if the suit case is frivolous...

this is simply a critical and necessary part of the suit process.

Is the Kraken finally going to be released?

there is a presentation. Kari's team is asked to give a case summary, including the best evidence they have, and legal precedent, for the suit to go foward to the judge overseeing the case.

this is done in every lawsuit.

from this case summary presented by the plaintiff lawyers, the judges determine if the case has merit or standing under the law....

or if the suit case is frivolous...

this is simply a critical and necessary part of the suit process.
Zzz. Thanks.

A politicized determination at an early stage can deRail any case. I know.

Last edited:
Zzz. Thanks.

A politicized determination at an early stage can detail any case. I know.
Yet thousands and thousands of lawsuits a year, with merit and standing go foward..... that should actually tell you something about the lawyers presenting the cases that are stopped.... :rolleyes:

But that attorney was very confident, even more confident than these.
She also submitted shitty pleadings with inexcusable misspellings and typos.
It’s called editing. Get to know it.

I mean, fuck. Pleadings are supposed to be a bit more formal than the crap we post at USMB.

She also submitted shitty pleadings with inexcusable misspellings and typos.
It’s called editing. Get to know it.

I mean, fuck. Pleadings are supposed to be a bit more formal than the crap we post at USMB.

Well you know what they say, Trump only hires the best and the brightest!

Yet thousands and thousands of lawsuits a year, with merit and standing go foward..... that should actually tell you something about the lawyers presenting the cases that are stopped.... :rolleyes:
Not really. It tells you something about the mix of politics and the judiciary. Kinda akin to oil and water.

LOL

So were her attorneys from her previous lawsuit until they got sanctioned by the court for filing a frivolous lawsuit.

Wow that’s shocking. I totally expected her attorneys to express their lack of confidence in their case. Hmmm maybe this thing really has teeth based on this revelation. Thanks for reporting!!

Forum List

Back