Karl Rove op-ed addresses Jan 6

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
The Republican Party has gone Full Retard.

That's why the leadership is acting the way they are.

They're just following the base.

Remember When?.jpg

Open SmartNews and read "Karl Rove Challenges GOP in Blistering Jan. 6 Op-Ed: ‘What If the Other Side Had Done It?’" here: Karl Rove Challenges Fellow Republicans in Blistering Jan. 6 Op-Ed: 'What If the Other Side Had Done It?'
To read it on the web, tap here: Karl Rove Challenges GOP in Blistering Jan. 6 Op-Ed: ‘What If the Other Side Had Done It?’

He speaks the truth. MAGA will roast him.
Karl Rove has been and always will be anti Trump and a tried and true NEOCON so t should come as no surprise he supports the Democratic point of view, 'What If the Other Side Had Done It? They have and the house only praise them
1641507972735.png

Last edited:
Open SmartNews and read "Karl Rove Challenges GOP in Blistering Jan. 6 Op-Ed: ‘What If the Other Side Had Done It?’" here: Karl Rove Challenges Fellow Republicans in Blistering Jan. 6 Op-Ed: 'What If the Other Side Had Done It?'
To read it on the web, tap here: Karl Rove Challenges GOP in Blistering Jan. 6 Op-Ed: ‘What If the Other Side Had Done It?’

Damn, where have you been?

Anyone right-leaning that was not a globalist RINO POS hated that fat body "W" toady six years before Trump even walked down those stairs to declare that he was running.

What's next, are you going to regale us all with what the long disgraced Bill Kristol has to say on the subject?

Last edited:
Who knew Karl Rove had the wisdom of a broken clock…

Anyone right-leaning that was not a globalist RINO POS hated that fat body toady six years before Trump even walked down those stairs to declare that he was running.

What's next, are you going to regale us all with what Bill Kristol has to say on the subject?
Oh, he will.

The moonbats just LOVE them some neocon poontang now.

Anyone right-leaning that was not a globalist RINO POS hated that fat body toady six years before Trump even walked down those stairs to declare that he was running.

What's next, are you going to regale us all with what Bill Kristol has to say on the subject?

Good point. They're smart, educated people.

Who needs smart, educated people when you have Orange Jesus?

Why do we care what that establishment has-been hack has to say?

The Republican Party has gone Full Retard.
That's why the leadership is acting the way they are.
They're just following the base.
The base (and therefore the politicians) have broken away from the Bushian neocons. I can't argue with that. I can't even argue with a sane, thoughtful, America-first approach.

The problem is the simplistic, ham-handed, Neanderthal approach they apply to pretty much everything, which ends up mangling the process. They're just too far down the rabbit hole to see it.

It's not the goal, it's the way you get there. The Left makes the same mistake, and it's paying for it.

Good point. They're smart, educated people.

Who needs smart, educated people when you have Orange Jesus?
Yeah, he was the same "smart person" that thought going into Iraq was a good idea for W's poll numbers and telling us that "all is well" as the bottom dropped out of the economy before he bailed.....And all that and more had shit-all to do with Trump.

The base (and therefore the politicians) have broken away from the Bushian neocons. I can't argue with that. I can't even argue with a sane, thoughtful, America-first approach.

The problem is the simplistic, ham-handed, Neanderthal approach they apply to pretty much everything, which ends up mangling the process. They're just too far down the rabbit hole to see it.

It's not the goal, it's the way you get there. The Left makes the same mistake, and it's paying for it.
I agree with this for the most part.

Changes to the establishment must be local first and grass roots. You can't take it all back at once.

I agree with this for the most part.

Changes to the establishment must be local first and grass roots. You can't take it all back at once.
True that....We really had to put in the work to defeat Fast Terry. I've not seen so many people roll-up their sleeves and knuckle-up politically in Virginia in my lifetime.

I guess folks saw the direction the dems were taking Virginia and reacted harshly to it.

True that....We really had to put in the work to defeat Fast Terry. I've not seen so many people roll-up their sleeves and knuckle-up politically in Virginia in my lifetime.

I guess folks saw the direction the dems were taking Virginia and reacted harshly to it.
I'm glad The Old Dominion stopped the Clinton takeover in its tracks. Sic semper tyrannis.
:beer:

Yes. We put the evil negro Obama in the White House and he did a good job, and your little racist heads exploded and you turned the country over to the worst toad you could find.
It was Obama's shit leadership that created president Trump. Hillary promised to preserve and expand on Obama's legacy, America said, no thanks.

Forum List

Back