Karl Rove op-ed addresses Jan 6

Obama is half African American.....Thus halfrican is accurate.....He was America's first half-black POTUS.

He was still lazy as all get-out. But hey, it worked out for him, he's rich now so I guess the joke is on me.

No, man, you are the joke... you're just not funny.

1 in 5 Hillary votes were from NY and California, that's your overflow and complete justification of the electoral college. Without shit Obama policies, there is no Trump. Stew on that.
So what?
The people said no to Trump. Period. Full stop. There's no justification for the Electoral College, something dreamed up by guys who went home and raped their slaves.

Anyone right-leaning that was not a globalist RINO POS hated that fat body "W" toady six years before Trump even walked down those stairs to declare that he was running.
You must be very young.

From all the way back, this forum had a topic at least once a month claiming there were WMDs in Iraq all the way up until Trump announced. They defended Bush to the death.

Then they all went dead silent when Trump said there were no WMDs.

You must be very young.

From all the way back, this forum had a topic at least once a month claiming there were WMDs in Iraq all the way up until Trump announced. They defended Bush to the death.

Then they all went dead silent when Trump said there were no WMDs.
I was just hitting the high points as far as Fat Body McDryboard went. ;)

Yes. We put the evil negro Obama in the White House and he did a good job, and your little racist heads exploded and you turned the country over to the worst toad you could find.
You did that toad wise with Thief in Chief Biden. And you can take your phony race rant and go head first over a bridge.

The other side did do it with the 3 year Russia hoax...

No they did not. There was no Russian hoax. Trump's campaign did provide campaign information to a Russian agent and Russia did help Trump. That is fact.

Are u really that stupid? The Jan 6 mob tried to overturn an election. Grow a Brain!
LMAO!!!

Did you just call someone stupid and then say ”Jan 6 mob tried to overturn an election”? You are one dumb MOFO. Right… a few 100 UMARMED people running into the Capitol is going to overthrow an election for a nation of 331 million. Seriously Jim, I have some beachfront property in Arizona I want to sell your dumb ass.

LMAO!!!

Did you just call someone stupid and then say ”Jan 6 mob tried to overturn an election”? You are one dumb MOFO. Right… a few 100 UMARMED people running into the Capitol is going to overthrow an election for a nation of 331 million. Seriously Jim, I have some beachfront property in Arizona I want to sell your dumb ass.
We all watched it happen. HANG MIKE PENCE!

I don't debate liars or SOBs....and you are both. BACK ON IGNORE!

LMAO!!!

How many people stormed the Bastille or the Winter Palace?

You did that toad wise with Thief in Chief Biden. And you can take your phony race rant and go head first over a bridge.
You do know that this is the US Messageboard, right? It's not a synonym for Stormfront, even though there are like-minded people like you on here who post on there?

Tell which one of these you AREN'T.
1) White
2) Over 50
3) Fat
4) Trailer trash

You do know that this is the US Messageboard, right? It's not a synonym for Stormfront, even though there are like-minded people like you on here who post on there?

Tell which one of these you AREN'T.
1) White
2) Over 50
3) Fat
4) Trailer trash
Considering what the other side throws at Trump supporters I am being restrained. As for the rest of your questions yes to 1 and 2, no to 3 and 4. If that is a problem for you, write your congressman,

Considering what the other side throws at Trump supporters I am being restrained. As for the rest of your questions yes to 1 and 2, no to 3 and 4. If that is a problem for you, write your congressman,
trump does not have supporters...he has a cult.

No, man, you are the joke... you're just not funny.

So what?
The people said no to Trump. Period. Full stop. There's no justification for the Electoral College, something dreamed up by guys who went home and raped their slaves.
Trump got the 2nd highest number of votes in history before 3:30AM so stop the bullshit that people said no to Trump.
Which people said no to Trump?
The Darkies you constantly state are too stupid to make it without racist Whitey, you racist pos.

Forum List

Back