Karl Rove op-ed addresses Jan 6

Apparently, you don't keep up with the news...
Biden has maintained the H1-B policy of in-person interviews.
Due to COVID, they are now Zoom interviews, but you bet your aging ass they won't be able to pass that either.
In fact, if Biden eliminates the person by person interviews, millions of young US citizens will be laid off and out next President won't be a Democrat.

Sorry, man, the reason why that Indian Girl took your job is she is smarter, works harder and is better at math. That's why Big Tech wanted these rules rolled back.

Sorry, man, the reason why that Indian Girl took your job is she is smarter, works harder and is better at math. That's why Big Tech wanted these rules rolled back.
I was wondering why she lost her job 15 years ago and has been a cashier ever since.
You're so pathetic.

Big Tech..you mean Greedy Gates who's is currently playing MD and Zuckerberg who created on product while Tesla and Apple left them in the dust.
You're so pathetic.

I was wondering why she lost her job 15 years ago and has been a cashier ever since.
You're so pathetic.

Big Tech..you mean Greedy Gates who's is currently playing MD and Zuckerberg who created on product while Tesla and Apple left them in the dust.
You're so pathetic.

I wouldn't know... I'm helping an Indian Chick right now get her resume together for a program manager job. In fact, I do a lot of work for people in the Gujarat community.

You realize Tesla's are crap, right? It's a car most people can't afford, and frankly, I would be the kind of tree-hugger that they would be marketed to.

I wouldn't know... I'm helping an Indian Chick right now get her resume together for a program manager job. In fact, I do a lot of work for people in the Gujarat community.

You realize Tesla's are crap, right? It's a car most people can't afford, and frankly, I would be the kind of tree-hugger that they would be marketed to.
I truly hope she is eloquent and educated and does well on the interview.
The fact that she needs help is not a good sign.

Let me know when you build a reusable rocket ship.
And let me know why India's military has Jews in Israel writing all their software for them.

M

Meh. Who cares? The EC is an archaic mechanism whose day is done. 3 million more people wanted Hillary in the WH and they were marginalised. How fair is that?
It actually matters a lot. If the ratio had been 1 in 6, Hillary would have one. Nobody was marginalized.

I truly hope she is eloquent and educated and does well on the interview.
The fact that she needs help is not a good sign.

Quite the contrary, most people have no idea how to write an effective resume. Even HR People, who see resumes all day, don't really know how to write them effectively. And frankly, it's understandable. You need about 10,000 hours of experience doing something to become really good at it. Most people maybe write a resume once every 5 years.

Let me know when you build a reusable rocket ship.
We've had reusable rocket ships since the 1980'.... they were called Space Shuttles.

And let me know why India's military has Jews in Israel writing all their software for them.
Oh, maybe because the Zionists have a niche, because they aren't at war for 70 years with their neighbors. Again, proficiency. Of course, why you'd want to live in a place where all your neighbors want to KILL you is a good question.

It actually matters a lot. If the ratio had been 1 in 6, Hillary would have one. Nobody was marginalized.
I know it matters. Even if you were to keep the current EC system it still needs an overhaul. An Alaskan EC vote is worth more than a Californian one. Again, how fair is it to marginalise Californians?

I know it matters. Even if you were to keep the current EC system it still needs an overhaul. An Alaskan EC vote is worth more than a Californian one. Again, how fair is it to marginalise Californians?
Alaska EC votes are worth the same. States are more than the number of people in them.

Stop with the Deep State BS. trump was there for four years and never found a Deep State. He lost Bigly.....GET OVER IT!
Theft is not a loss and the entrenched bureaucrats and their allies in Congress are the deep state.

Forum List

Back