President
PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT
D
JOSEPH R. BIDEN
71.04%

R
DONALD J. TRUMP
26.87%

So you made my point. Trump got 27% of the vote in LA. Not monolithic.

It's silly to decide elections by a few thousand votes in a handful of swing states.

You guys also need to think about the future. As Hispanic populations grow in the West, those states are going to be increasingly out of reach for you.

It's silly to decide elections by a few thousand votes in a handful of swing states.

You guys also need to think about the future. As Hispanic populations grow in the West, those states are going to be increasingly out of reach for you.
Hear that, Hispanics? A White Liberal has dictated how you're going to vote. Hop to it, Pedro!

Hispanics have a work ethic and will vote R.

They don't now.

You see, Bush was kind of on the right track, and made gains, but Trump has pretty much scared them off.
My Hispanic son-in-law disagrees with you; Hispanics don't believe in inter-generational welfare.

They don't now.

You see, Bush was kind of on the right track, and made gains, but Trump has pretty much scared them off.
You’re an idiot. Trump made big gains with Hispanic voters who will NOT go back to the Dems. Looks like Joey is surprised that Hispanics have a work ethic (unlike him). By the way, Hispanics here legally don’t like illegals coming here either. Miami-Dade is starting to lean to the right, as the last election showed. You lose Miami-Dade and Florida is PERMANENTLY out of reach of the Dems.

You’re an idiot. Trump made big gains with Hispanic voters who will NOT go back to the Dems. Looks like Joey is surprised that Hispanics have a work ethic (unlike him). By the way, Hispanics here legally don’t like illegals coming here either. Miami-Dade is starting to lean to the right, as the last election showed. You lose Miami-Dade and Florida is PERMANENTLY out of reach of the Dems.
Comrade Iosef hates the Miami-Dade Cubans, because they betrayed the Revolution.

Open SmartNews and read "Karl Rove Challenges GOP in Blistering Jan. 6 Op-Ed: ‘What If the Other Side Had Done It?’" here: Karl Rove Challenges Fellow Republicans in Blistering Jan. 6 Op-Ed: 'What If the Other Side Had Done It?'
To read it on the web, tap here: Karl Rove Challenges GOP in Blistering Jan. 6 Op-Ed: ‘What If the Other Side Had Done It?’

He speaks the truth. MAGA will roast him.
If Karl Rove were President you would literally be living in a cardboard box near Penn Station.

Forum List

Back