Karl Rove op-ed addresses Jan 6

Quite the contrary, most people have no idea how to write an effective resume. Even HR People, who see resumes all day, don't really know how to write them effectively. And frankly, it's understandable. You need about 10,000 hours of experience doing something to become really good at it. Most people maybe write a resume once every 5 years.

We've had reusable rocket ships since the 1980'.... they were called Space Shuttles.

Oh, maybe because the Zionists have a niche, because they aren't at war for 70 years with their neighbors. Again, proficiency. Of course, why you'd want to live in a place where all your neighbors want to KILL you is a good question.
So move out of Chicago.
Israel’s neighbors are terrified at the moment.
You really should check out Reuters.

Tesla’s shuttle cost 1/5th of NASA’s shuttles.

Yea, resumes are a pain the arse even though they’re phony.

It ain't on me. Are the social justice riots equally bad and are they on you?
The riots over Floyd were bad, but in a different way. Because what was attacked, I consider the attack on the Capitol to be worse. Even though it was less destructive in a material sense it was more destructive to our nation.

According to the right, yes, they are on me and every leftist.

That's just silly. You folks use only the most extreme examples which are not actually representative of the nation as a whole. In fact what you want is tyranny by the minority by allowing a few very large population centers to dictate to all. No thanks.
If you look at polls of what the majority supports and compare it to legislation being passed or blocked it is pretty evident that a minority is dictating policy. Another indicator is when a candidate wins the electoral vote but loses the popular vote.

If you look at polls of what the majority supports and compare it to legislation being passed or blocked it is pretty evident that a minority is dictating policy. Another indicator is when a candidate wins the electoral vote but loses the popular vote.
Not true, each vote in Congress is accountable to the constituents of each district. Nobody can keep voting against the wishes of their constituents long.

The riots over Floyd were bad, but in a different way. Because what was attacked, I consider the attack on the Capitol to be worse. Even though it was less destructive in a material sense it was more destructive to our nation.

According to the right, yes, they are on me and every leftist.
So, that lecture you gave me awhile back about pigeon holing a whole group was bullshit?

Alaska EC votes are worth the same. States are more than the number of people in them.
I disagree. If the EC is integral to the election process then it needs to be fair and transparent. Currently it is not. There is one EC vote for every 253,000 Alaskans. There is one for every 718,000 Californians. That is patently unfair. The Alaskan has three times the voting power when it comes to electing the president. Why should they get that?

Does it? If you are a Republican living in California, your vote means nothing. If you are a Dem in Alabama, your vote means nothing.
And doing away with the EC would change none of that.

s1870ujd44v21.png

Considering how fucked-up LA County is, they have no business telling all those other states how to live their lives.

Let me say something I know you understand and support:

AMERICA SUCKS CAPITALISM SUCKS COMMUNISM NOW

See? Now I sound as retarded as you do.

Well, you sound retarded because you can't really argue the points I make.

America is great, but has her flaws.
Capitalism's main flaw is that it indulges the worst in human nature.
Communism's main flaw is that it ignores human nature.

This is probably too complex for you to process... I'm not even sure why a person of your limited intellect shows up here.

And doing away with the EC would change none of that.

s1870ujd44v21.png

Considering how fucked-up LA County is, they have no business telling all those other states how to live their lives.
Not seeing why that is a good reason for the EC. What youare saying is that if you live in a sparsely populated state, your vote should count for more.

If you live in Wyoming, you get ONE VOTE. If you live in California, you get ONE VOTE.

Well, you sound retarded because you can't really argue the points I make.

America is great, but has her flaws.
Capitalism's main flaw is that it indulges the worst in human nature.
Communism's main flaw is that it ignores human nature.

This is probably too complex for you to process... I'm not even sure why a person of your limited intellect shows up here.
Odd, then, don't you think, why you keep advocating Communism? You know it doesn't work, but you keep demanding it.

And you have the nerve to criticize someone else's intellect?
Not seeing why that is a good reason for the EC. What youare saying is that if you live in a sparsely populated state, your vote should count for more.

If you live in Wyoming, you get ONE VOTE. If you live in California, you get ONE VOTE.
Oh, you're not at all concerned about the equality of voting power. You just want the liberal enclaves to run the country.

And seeing the condition they're in now, they can't even run their own cities.

Odd, then, don't you think, why you keep advocating Communism? You know it doesn't work, but you keep demanding it.

And you have the nerve to criticize someone else's intellect?

Oh, you're not at all concerned about the equality of voting power. You just want the liberal enclaves to run the country.

And seeing the condition they're in now, they can't even run their own cities.
You know full well that JobB eats, drinks and shits racism as an explanation for everything.

Yes. We put the evil negro Obama in the White House and he did a good job, and your little racist heads exploded and you turned the country over to the worst toad you could find.
Obama did a good job?

Last edited:
I disagree. If the EC is integral to the election process then it needs to be fair and transparent. Currently it is not. There is one EC vote for every 253,000 Alaskans. There is one for every 718,000 Californians. That is patently unfair. The Alaskan has three times the voting power when it comes to electing the president. Why should they get that?
You seem to believe the misconception that people elect the President. We don't, and never have; the States do. Each State's Electoral College votes are derived from a combination of their population, and their status as an admitted State, not just from their population alone.

Remember, we are not one country divided into fifty pieces; we are essentially fifty separate countries working together as one nation.

Does it? If you are a Republican living in California, your vote means nothing. If you are a Dem in Alabama, your vote means nothing.
This is why I'd support a ban on State-level winner-takes-it-all Electoral Vote allocation; every state should be proportional, the way Maine and Nebraska are now. That was the original intent, until the Jeffersonian ploy to give Virginia more power at voting time.

Forum List

Back