Karl Rove: Some Republicans reconsidering opposition to gay marriage

So exactly how will the fact that gays are allowed to marry affect your life?

How do they effect our lives? They get government perks that singles and polygamists or anyone else the state does not recognized as married are denied.

So you think marriage is a special privilege that should only be granted to heterosexual couples. You want to keep it all to yourself.

Tell us WHY you think my marriage license should be treated differently than a heterosexuals. Why do you think you should get a special privilege all to your little heterosexual self? What other rights do you think gays should be denied and given only to heterosexuals? Home buying? Working? Voting? Free speech?

Marriage is a union to beget and raise children. Homosexuality is not.

580253_10200807924831191_396523183_n.jpg

Sure, nothing Gay about powdered wigs, silk stockings, velvet coats and frilly shirts the Founders wore.

small_washington-as-statesman-at-the-constitutional-convention.jpg

How do they effect our lives? They get government perks that singles and polygamists or anyone else the state does not recognized as married are denied.

So you think marriage is a special privilege that should only be granted to heterosexual couples. You want to keep it all to yourself.

Tell us WHY you think my marriage license should be treated differently than a heterosexuals. Why do you think you should get a special privilege all to your little heterosexual self? What other rights do you think gays should be denied and given only to heterosexuals? Home buying? Working? Voting? Free speech?

So you want government to ban marriage unless they have children.
Interesting.

My wife and I may not have kids.

Am I not in a real marriage?

You sound just like the devil dam idiots that came out of the swine.

Poor you. :sad:

Poor you. :sad:

ima, scripture tells us to bear with long suffering those like LittleNipper. Times are changing for the better.

My wife and I may not have kids.

Am I not in a real marriage?

No begeting going on...

........No raising of children going on...

...............Nope not a real marriage there. Ya'll are just shacking up.

>>>>

When Democrats change their views on gay marriage, ( i.e. Joe Biden, President Obama, Hilary Clinton, etc. they "evolve".

When Republicans change their minds about it, (i.e. Karl Rove, Senator Portman, etc.) they are "hypocrites".

Perfect illustration of progressive "logic".

QFT!!

:thup:

Just got home from the watering hole tonight and have my latest poll on gay marriage:

2 more rednecks came tonight and now we have rednecks not opposing gay marriage at 3 and opposing gay marriage 2.
2 more Yankees came tonight and they are religious. Surprising that the man does not oppose and the woman does.
Last week's poll had it at 5 to 3 not opposing.
Now we are at 7 to 5 not opposing.
Gates open at 7 pm next Thursday so get your bets down on the final outcome of the poll as we are taking ballots from the entire bar.

Just got home from the watering hole tonight and have my latest poll on gay marriage:

2 more rednecks came tonight and now we have rednecks not opposing gay marriage at 3 and opposing gay marriage 2.
2 more Yankees came tonight and they are religious. Surprising that the man does not oppose and the woman does.
Gates open at 7 pm next Thursday so get your bets down on the final outcome of the poll as we are taking ballots from the entire bar.

It sure beats talking about what actually needs to be done to run the country.

It sure beats talking about what actually needs to be done to run the country.

And what does the SCOTUS have to do with any of that? I happen to think we are capable of doing many things at once without sacrificing Civil Rights.

Interesting.

NO!!!

How hard can this be? I want government to not recognize marriage, not ban it. Those who wish to have ceremonies of marriage may do so. More than likely, this would leave marriage just to those who are religious.

There is no prenump. Their is no divorce lawyer waiting in the wings, it is just between God and you and your spouse.

Last edited:
An idiot who ignores God's commandments of loving God and loving his neighbor as himself.

Those are interesting pictures of you.

Bill O'Reilly is sold on Gay Marriage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_DsyiUoi4]Bill O'Reilly Says He's "Fine" with "Gay Marriage" in NY; Thinks States should Decide - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting.

NO!!!

How hard can this be? I want government to not recognize marriage, not ban it. Those who wish to have ceremonies of marriage may do so. More than likely, this would leave marriage just to those who are religious.

There is no prenump. Their is no divorce lawyer waiting in the wings, it is just between God and you and your spouse.

So gays can't have a pre-nup? Is that an order from god? :lol:

When Democrats change their views on gay marriage, ( i.e. Joe Biden, President Obama, Hilary Clinton, etc. they "evolve".

When Republicans change their minds about it, (i.e. Karl Rove, Senator Portman, etc.) they are "hypocrites".

Perfect illustration of progressive "logic".

they are not doing it our of principle they are doing out of not being able to win elections.

Just like whe Bush called himself a compassionate conservative to win his first election.

He also cheated in the elections too to win.

So your party lies and cheats to win elelctions and then wonders why everyone hates their party and their stances.

Because you have failed ideas and have to lie and cheat to win elections you are mad at us?

Forum List

Back