Karl Rove: Some Republicans reconsidering opposition to gay marriage

Rand Paul and clones will be submerged into with no real role in a much larger socially liberal and economically conservative movement. There will be no grand libertarian party or moment.

I agree. Hopefully "economically conservative" is also pragmatic, not modeled after the Tea Party and framed by ideology.

LOl, at you both

good grief

Steph, honey, the TPM pissed on itself and still wants to call itself clean?

Do you honestly believe 200 hundred plus years of our history will be swept away in the next decade? For that to happen Rand Paul and his clones will need to be appointed to the Supreme Court and begin to dismantle the body of law.

I feel that 200 plus years of US history will amount to nothing if "Gay" marriage becomes the law of the land. I have already witnessed the undermining of public education in 1963 and the cheapening of life with abortion on demand. So we are well on our way to the dumpster...

So exactly how will the fact that gays are allowed to marry affect your life?

How do they effect our lives? They get government perks that singles and polygamists or anyone else the state does not recognized as married are denied.

In other words, they are treated as other married couples.

Oh, the injustice of it.

Oh, the injustice of it.

Like polygamists? Where is the outrage Mr. defender of justice?

Woops, polygamists are by in large conservative. My bad.

I feel that 200 plus years of US history will amount to nothing if "Gay" marriage becomes the law of the land. I have already witnessed the undermining of public education in 1963 and the cheapening of life with abortion on demand. So we are well on our way to the dumpster...

How do they effect our lives? They get government perks that singles and polygamists or anyone else the state does not recognized as married are denied.

The problem then is that couples get stuff that others don't. We should make all the tax breaks for everyone, regardless of marital status. Being married doesn't give you anything special, it just gives half your stuff to someone else.

Oh, the injustice of it.

OK, Votto, you are for polygamist marriages. Are you FLDS or a free range polyg.

No, I'm not for polygamist marriages. Why should I be? Why am I even asked? If the state were in no way involved, you would not have to ask anyone what their personal views on sex were. This is just absurd.

Go balance a budget morons!!

Last edited:

The problem then is that couples get stuff that others don't. We should make all the tax breaks for everyone, regardless of marital status. Being married doesn't give you anything special, it just gives half your stuff to someone else.

Nope, that is were you are wrong my friend. If you are have entered a sexual contract with only one adult, whether they be gay or straight, you then are entitled to "privlidges" that set you apart from the rest of society.

So you think marriage is a special privilege that should only be granted to heterosexual couples. You want to keep it all to yourself.

Tell us WHY you think my marriage license should be treated differently than a heterosexuals. Why do you think you should get a special privilege all to your little heterosexual self? What other rights do you think gays should be denied and given only to heterosexuals? Home buying? Working? Voting? Free speech?

Nope, that is were you are wrong my friend. If you are have entered a sexual contract with only one adult, whether they be gay or straight, you then are entitled to "privlidges" that set you apart from the rest of society.

Which, of course, is absurd.

OK, Votto, you are for polygamist marriages. Are you FLDS or a free range polyg.

No, I'm not for polygamist marriages. Why should I be? Why am I even asked? If the state were in no way involved, you would not have to ask anyone what their personal views on sex were. This is just absurd.

Go balance a budget morons!!

You brought it up, so it must have relevance for you.

Please tell us why. Don't be shy.

With all the problems we face in this country folk are wasting precious time on gay marriage.
A NON issue.
"we can not have gays in the military, it will cause a lack of unit cohesion"
How many of you GOD DAMN fools stated that and now have shit on your face because of it?

Gays openly serving in the military has not been a problem.
Gay marriage is even less of a "threat".

Americans and their crazy ass whacked out religious views are similar to the fucking Taliban.

Gay Marriage is not a problem for Man or God.

Social Traditionalists, please grow up. God wants you to stop acting like Devil Dam idiots.

So you think marriage is a special privilege that should only be granted to heterosexual couples. You want to keep it all to yourself.

Tell us WHY you think my marriage license should be treated differently than a heterosexuals. Why do you think you should get a special privilege all to your little heterosexual self? What other rights do you think gays should be denied and given only to heterosexuals? Home buying? Working? Voting? Free speech?

There should not be a marriage license. Why am I paying for a marriage license? What test did I take to earn it? What does it do for me? Why do I get government perks for it whether I be straight or gay?

Not to worry, heterosexuals are not about to give up their perks for their sexual unions, and soon you will join their ranks and have perks above polygamists and singles.

Maybe you should read yours, Votto, all of it, not just the OT.

Stop being a devil dam idiot.

Forum List

Back