Kasich proves to be the ultimate cuck and traitor

I agree, Kasich is a traitor, not because he wrote in McCain, but because he backed out of the race.

We can tell you aren't a businessman lol. He had no path to victory! Hell he stayed in longer than he should have and did nothing but waste money.
I disagree: he had a chance to win back all the Rubio and Cruz states, plus new ones that hadn't voted yet. And he had a chance to beat Hillary too.

The true cuchs are the far Alt Right who are realizing TrumpCuch will not be president.
Not surprising your fake ass doesn't mind people that cant keep their word.
TNcuch has trouble realizing that since the alt right has no honor, Kasich does not need honor their horrible choices.
We have no honor and you are voting for a life long liar and criminal. That says it all. Now, like the shill you are, demand I provide proof! LOL!

Kaisch would have beat Hillary badly.

Only the Alt Right cuchs oppose him.

I agree, Kasich is a traitor, not because he wrote in McCain, but because he backed out of the race.

We can tell you aren't a businessman lol. He had no path to victory! Hell he stayed in longer than he should have and did nothing but waste money.
I disagree: he had a chance to win back all the Rubio and Cruz states, plus new ones that hadn't voted yet. And he had a chance to beat Hillary too.
You do realize he dropped out AFTER Indiana when Trump had won enough delegates to win nomination? He won ONE state and not by that much.....We the people did not want another cuckservative whiner like Bush and Romney and McCain.

You do realize he dropped out AFTER Indiana when Trump had won enough delegates to win nomination? He won ONE state and not by that much.....We the people did not want another cuckservative whiner like Bush and Romney and McCain.
They realize it. At this point it's full blown desperation. Say anything do anything regardless of any consequences. That is the shill agenda.

You the alt right cuchs wanted Trump. The shrill Trump agenda continues.

THe shill liars desperation grows.

Nope, Trump by then didn't have enough, it could have led to a contested convention.

Kasich would have had to have been a Republican / Conservative to begin with to be a traitor....

The lying shills never stop. Tick tok....

Right wingers have this fascination about "limp wrists".....I wonder why???

(GOPers, the party of inclusiveness.....LOL)

The best of election college averages: RCP......Clinton 279 to Trump's 259......
Bitch all you want cons........but that will be it a week from this morning (time to think up new screen names, right wingers....LOL)

The "election college?" :p

nat4900, no offense, but did you graduate from your local high school?

Nope, Trump by then didn't have enough, it could have led to a contested convention.
By 9:30 p.m. ET, Trump picked up 51 delegates from Indiana, bringing him to 1,053

Kasich ended up with less than 200. Cruz had almost triple that and dropped out because there wasn't enough left to win the nomination.Stop grasping at straws.

Forum List

Back