Kasich proves to be the ultimate cuck and traitor

The "election college?" :p

nat4900, no offense, but did you graduate from your local high school?

My apologies...........Electoral college..........But, it is always best for right wingers to avoid the content of the post when it smacks too much of reality.

(HS graduate more than 50 years ago)

I agree, Kasich is a traitor, not because he wrote in McCain, but because he backed out of the race.

We can tell you aren't a businessman lol. He had no path to victory! Hell he stayed in longer than he should have and did nothing but waste money.
I disagree: he had a chance to win back all the Rubio and Cruz states, plus new ones that hadn't voted yet. And he had a chance to beat Hillary too.
You do realize he dropped out AFTER Indiana when Trump had won enough delegates to win nomination? He won ONE state and not by that much.....We the people did not want another cuckservative whiner like Bush and Romney and McCain.
Nope, Trump by then didn't have enough, it could have led to a contested convention.
By 9:30 p.m. ET, Trump picked up 51 delegates from Indiana, bringing him to 1,053

Kasich ended up with less than 200. Cruz had almost triple that and dropped out because there wasn't enough left to win the nomination.Stop grasping at straws.
Trump needed 1,237 delegates to win.

But I really don't care anymore, Kasich is a prick.

Last edited:
WHAT? John Kasich Writes In Surprise Name For Presidential Vote (VIDEO)

So you won't vote Trump because he says mean things and kicked your ass but you will vote for a man that sang bomb bomb Iran? Mmk. I hope this POS and Bush etc are kicked from the party once Trump wins.

Keep throwing your temper tantrums about Kasich but he and Rubio were the 2 candidates who stood a better chance at winning this election. It would have been a GOP presidency this year hands down if Kasich was the nominee.

I would have voted GOP again this year if Trump didn't get the nomination, and yeah it's because he's a mean, classless, undiplomatic bully. Doesn't even matter that I agree with Trump on some issues, his demeanor alone is disqualifying.

Now you have a good share of republicans who are either distancing themselves from Trump or are refusing to vote for him. The list goes way beyond Kasich.

Forum List

Back