Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

Usually a unanimous not guilty murder verdict would mean that there were questions in the jury's mind.

I didn't sit on the jury so will wait to hear from some of them.

Hold your outrage until we get the facts Trumpkins.

The facts are pretty damn clear Moon Bat.

An Illegal Alien, protected by a filthy ass Democrat controlled sanctuary city, shot a White girl with a stolen Federal Agent's firearm and wasn't even convicted of so much as involuntary manslaughter.

Despicable verdict by a jury of assholes.

Usually a unanimous not guilty murder verdict would mean that there were questions in the jury's mind.

An Illegal Alien, protected by a filthy ass Democrat controlled sanctuary city, shot a White girl with a stolen Federal Agent's firearm and wasn't even convicted of so much as involuntary manslaughter.

sooooooooooo some winger on the internet has more insight into the testimony and evidence than the jury?

good luck with that, snuggle bunny

Jury heard your facts and disagreed
Horrible accident

I have a suspicion that there are more than a few posters here saying this was an accident rather than this guy intentionally pulled the trigger simply because he was an illegal alien.

That's sad. A woman is dead, what if that was your wife,mom,sister,girlfriend, etc?

Still an accident

No it wasn't. First of all this asshole probably stole the gun himself, his story of finding it is nonsense. Second of all, guns don't just go off, sure if you drop one you might get an accidental discharge, but otherwise it takes a squeeze.

This guy lied from the get go, who would believe ANYTHING he says.

I didn't know you sat on the jury - informative, thanks! :rolleyes-41:

I have a suspicion that there are more than a few posters here saying this was an accident rather than this guy intentionally pulled the trigger simply because he was an illegal alien.

That's sad. A woman is dead, what if that was your wife,mom,sister,girlfriend, etc?

Still an accident

No it wasn't. First of all this asshole probably stole the gun himself, his story of finding it is nonsense. Second of all, guns don't just go off, sure if you drop one you might get an accidental discharge, but otherwise it takes a squeeze.

All was provided to the jury and fell short of the requirements for murder
You fail to prove any intent

It was an accident

Progressives cheering about this............holy fuck! Not that we didn't know these people were sub-humans before this.........we expect it.

Hey though.........big win for Trump yesterday. Whitelash is going to ramp up back to pre-election levels after this so Kate losing her life to this scum will not be in vain.........every swinging dick who voted for Trump will be reminded why they did.:up:

Isn't it precious to see all these stupid Moon Bats on here trying to defend a convicted felon, who was in this country illegally that shot and killed a young lady with a stolen Federal Agent's firearm?

Unbelievable.

That is Moon Bats for you. The illegal vote is so important to them that they immediately go into their "Ma Baby Diddu Nutin" defense when one of them kills somebody.

If it was a White guy that shot a queer, Muslim, Negro or Illegal alien these stupid Moon Bats would be yelling for firearms confiscation for everybody in the nation and to hang the guy.

Why would this not apply? It's a felony, which combined with all his other felonies should have jailed him for decades...?

Negligent Homicide Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

Here is the section of the California code that defines involuntary manslaughter:

Law section.

Manslaughter is the unlawful killing of a human being without malice. It is of three kinds:
. . .
(b) Involuntary—in the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to a felony; or in the commission of a lawful act which might produce death, in an unlawful manner, or without due caution and circumspection. This subdivision shall not apply to acts committed in the driving of a vehicle.

Apparently, the jury decided that the prosecution failed to prove the required elements.

Oh....and now a P226 can magically fire when stepped on while wrapped in a shirt. :popcorn:Holy fuck........only in San Fransicko. Clearly the jury was selected based upon how many action movies they had seen in their lives!!:biggrin:. Then throw in that everybody who lives in that locality lives so in a bubble.

The jury, made up of residents of San Franscisco, would never have found the illegal guilty no matter what the prosecution said. He killed a young white woman and to San Francisco that was a public service.

Still an accident

All was provided to the jury and fell short of the requirements for murder
You fail to prove any intent

It was an accident

You already said earlier in the thread that you agreed it was negligent homicide, now you're changing that to "it was an accident" I'm done here

As bad as the travesty of justice is, there's one bright shining star in all this. Since Trump has been elected Americans have been emboldened to take a stand against the tremendous damage because of the flood of Illegals. Shit like this has been going on for years, but it was protected (and hidden) by corrupt Democrats, the Obama administration and societal labels of "tolerance" and "sympathy". People were afraid to speak out, lest they be ostracized by friends and neighbors who had actually fallen under the liberal spell... or pretended to since resistance held zero chance of success.

That's changing now, though. MAGA.. Trump will ram this up the Moon Bat's asses. More deportations, building the wall and defunding the filthy ass sanctuary cities.

I'm sure it was a jury of his peers....let that sink in you fuken liberal morons.

Guarantee 1/2 HOMO on any SF jury. Cant swing dead cat w/o hitting a queer up in thar
Tell us more about that.

Still an accident

Steinle, her father and a friend were at the pier when a bullet struck Steinle's lower back and tore through her abdominal aorta, authorities said.

Kate Steinle: San Francisco shooting victim known for thinking of others first

Surveillance video showed Garcia Zarate running away. After his arrest, investigators found gunshot residue on his right hand, prosecutor Diana Garcia told jurors.
Garcia Zarate faced a charge of second-degree murder, but jurors also were allowed to consider first-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter convictions.
Prosecutors said Garcia Zarate was playing his own "secret version of Russian roulette" and deliberately fired into an unsuspecting crowd on the pier, killing Steinle.
Defense attorney Matt Gonzalez said Garcia Zarate found the gun at the pier. He said it was wrapped in cloth, and when Garcia Zarate unwrapped it, the gun accidentally discharged.
But in a police interrogation, Garcia Zarate admitted to firing the gun, saying he was aiming at a seal.

I always find new clean 0.40 caliber handguns laying around Pier 39 when I go seal hunting. I always have gunpowder residue on my hands from firing guns off in the city limits at tourist sites.

I'm sure it was a jury of his peers....let that sink in you fuken liberal morons.

Guarantee 1/2 HOMO on any SF jury. Cant swing dead cat w/o hitting a queer up in thar
Tell us more about that.

Still an accident

Steinle, her father and a friend were at the pier when a bullet struck Steinle's lower back and tore through her abdominal aorta, authorities said.

Kate Steinle: San Francisco shooting victim known for thinking of others first

Surveillance video showed Garcia Zarate running away. After his arrest, investigators found gunshot residue on his right hand, prosecutor Diana Garcia told jurors.
Garcia Zarate faced a charge of second-degree murder, but jurors also were allowed to consider first-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter convictions.
Prosecutors said Garcia Zarate was playing his own "secret version of Russian roulette" and deliberately fired into an unsuspecting crowd on the pier, killing Steinle.
Defense attorney Matt Gonzalez said Garcia Zarate found the gun at the pier. He said it was wrapped in cloth, and when Garcia Zarate unwrapped it, the gun accidentally discharged.
But in a police interrogation, Garcia Zarate admitted to firing the gun, saying he was aiming at a seal.

I always find new clean 0.40 caliber handguns laying around Pier 39 when I go seal hunting. I always have gunpowder residue on my hands from firing guns off in the city limits at tourist sites.

If he'd killed a seal the left loons would crucify him, instead it was an expendable white girl.

Forum List

Back