Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

As bad as the travesty of justice is, there's one bright shining star in all this. Since Trump has been elected Americans have been emboldened to take a stand against the tremendous damage because of the flood of Illegals. Shit like this has been going on for years, but it was protected (and hidden) by corrupt Democrats, the Obama administration and societal labels of "tolerance" and "sympathy". People were afraid to speak out, lest they be ostracized by friends and neighbors who had actually fallen under the liberal spell... or pretended to since resistance held zero chance of success.

That's changing now, though. MAGA.. Trump will ram this up the Moon Bat's asses. More deportations, building the wall and defunding the filthy ass sanctuary cities.

Indeed............thanks to the electoral college, identify politics continues to be a ghey effort. Only the coasts care. Progressives don't quite understand this yet......even after getting their clocks cleaned in the last 4 billion elections. Little did this young beautiful soul who had her life taken know how much her death will inspire a whole nation of white people.:rock::rock::rock:

578887BE-0983-46EF-9C7C-000BDF9A1F87-377881.JPG

I have a suspicion that there are more than a few posters here saying this was an accident rather than this guy intentionally pulled the trigger simply because he was an illegal alien.

That's sad. A woman is dead, what if that was your wife,mom,sister,girlfriend, etc?

Still an accident

No it wasn't. First of all this asshole probably stole the gun himself, his story of finding it is nonsense. Second of all, guns don't just go off, sure if you drop one you might get an accidental discharge, but otherwise it takes a squeeze.

This guy lied from the get go, who would believe ANYTHING he says.

All was provided to the jury and fell short of the requirements for murder
You fail to prove any intent

It was an accident

You already said earlier in the thread that you agreed it was negligent homicide, now you're changing that to "it was an accident" I'm done here

That is what I would have found
But I admit I did not hear all the evidence the jury did

Did you?

I'm sure it was a jury of his peers....let that sink in you fuken liberal morons.

Guarantee 1/2 HOMO on any SF jury. Cant swing dead cat w/o hitting a queer up in thar
Tell us more about that.
I have a suspicion that there are more than a few posters here saying this was an accident rather than this guy intentionally pulled the trigger simply because he was an illegal alien.

That's sad. A woman is dead, what if that was your wife,mom,sister,girlfriend, etc?

Still an accident

No it wasn't. First of all this asshole probably stole the gun himself, his story of finding it is nonsense. Second of all, guns don't just go off, sure if you drop one you might get an accidental discharge, but otherwise it takes a squeeze.

This guy lied from the get go, who would believe ANYTHING he says.

Steinle, her father and a friend were at the pier when a bullet struck Steinle's lower back and tore through her abdominal aorta, authorities said.

Kate Steinle: San Francisco shooting victim known for thinking of others first

Surveillance video showed Garcia Zarate running away. After his arrest, investigators found gunshot residue on his right hand, prosecutor Diana Garcia told jurors.
Garcia Zarate faced a charge of second-degree murder, but jurors also were allowed to consider first-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter convictions.
Prosecutors said Garcia Zarate was playing his own "secret version of Russian roulette" and deliberately fired into an unsuspecting crowd on the pier, killing Steinle.
Defense attorney Matt Gonzalez said Garcia Zarate found the gun at the pier. He said it was wrapped in cloth, and when Garcia Zarate unwrapped it, the gun accidentally discharged.
But in a police interrogation, Garcia Zarate admitted to firing the gun, saying he was aiming at a seal.

I always find new clean 0.40 caliber handguns laying around Pier 39 when I go seal hunting. I always have gunpowder residue on my hands from firing guns off in the city limits at tourist sites.

Funny sig brother..............

I could use 4 P226's for bases at the local little league field and play games for ten years.......maybe get a sprained ankle or two. Were all of the jurors borderline? I haven't heard?

Progressives cheering about this............holy fuck! Not that we didn't know these people were sub-humans before this.........we expect it.

Hey though.........big win for Trump yesterday. Whitelash is going to ramp up back to pre-election levels after this so Kate losing her life to this scum will not be in vain.........every swinging dick who voted for Trump will be reminded why they did.:up:

I'm just hoping that Roy Moore can use this against Open Borders Jones.

Still an accident

No, it's not. The second his finger touched the trigger it was no longer an accident. Damn you bend over backwards to help scumbags, like this, but vilify anyone who tries to defend themselves. You're even fucked up for a progressive.

Still an accident

No, it's not. The second his finger touched the trigger it was no longer an accident. Damn you bend over backwards to help scumbags, like this, but vilify anyone who tries to defend themselves. You're even fucked up for a progressive.

Earlier in the thread that poster said, and I quote, "this was negligent homicide" then apparently remembered his talking points and changed to "accident"

"U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) had issued a detainer for Garcia Zarate requesting that he be kept in custody until immigration authorities could pick him up. However, as a sanctuary city, its “Due Process for All” ordinance[22] restricted cooperation with ICE to cases only where the immigrant had both current violent felony charges and past violent felony convictions; therefore, San Francisco disregarded the detainer and released him.[23][24] He was released from San Francisco County Jail on April 15, 2015, and had no outstanding warrants or judicial warrants, as confirmed by the San Francisco Sheriff's Department.[18]"

Shooting of Kathryn Steinle - Wikipedia

While this sucks....its a huge gift to us conservatives and Kate will not die in vain. This will cause enough outrage we will finally get the wall and force the DACA out

Still an accident

Earlier in the thread that poster said, and I quote, "this was negligent homicide" then apparently remembered his talking points and changed to "accident"

Yeah, these paid political whores are pretty poor quality.

Still an accident

I'm just jealous. No one will pay me for my political drivel.

Still an accident

I'm just jealous. No one will pay me for my political drivel.

Me either. Sucks, don't it...:cry:

San Fran is totally screwed up...along with all the other uncivilized, '''un''-common decency-sense crap, as recently as 2011 you could go nude in public places--even restaurants!!
Nudity Ban In San Francisco Restaurants Passes Board Of Supervisors (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) | HuffPost

and these people voted for Hillary--are anti-Trump

San Fran is totally screwed up...along with all the other uncivilized, '''un''-common decency-sense crap, as recently as 2011 you could go nude in public places--even restaurants!!
Nudity Ban In San Francisco Restaurants Passes Board Of Supervisors (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) | HuffPost

and these people voted for Hillary--are anti-Trump

I must suppose, since you are too ashamed to post even you the State in which you live, that you live in a Red State in the Deep South. Given recent comments on Judge Moore I've heard from the people of Alabama, I suspect that might be your residence. Such comments are mindful of Leno's bit when "jaywalking".
1. please post somewhat grammatically correct posts so they can be understood
2. WTF are you talking about and what's your point?

I was not talking, I wrote what I meant. I'll dumb it down, just for you.

I doubt you've ever been to San Francisco, and you are echoing Right Wing hateful Propaganda.

My company in boot camp included half a dozen or so Californian's and the rest a mix from Texas and Arkansas, the latter two included some of the dumbest people I've ever encountered in my life.

My use of syntax and vocabulary probably flummoxed you, which leads me to believe I'm correct and you reside in a Red State.

Good-by and good luck.

What would you call the multiple time felon and person who admittedly pulled the trigger that fired the gun that killed Kate? Her hairdresser?

someone involved in a horrible accident.

We have 33,000 gun deaths a year, and won't enact even the most common sense gun control.

It's not an "accident" when you pull the trigger silly boy.

As training office we trained a number of teachers and social workers on how to handle a firearm if found in the course of their job. The Range Master had a collection of mostly handguns and allowed the students to look at them and pick them up before we began instruction.

More than half put their finger in the trigger guard and waved the pistol around with disregard as to where it was pointed. After about 10 minutes we put the class in order and explained what they did wrong and then went on to demonstrate how to make the guns safe.

Accidental discharge of a handgun happens, silly boy.

What would you call the multiple time felon and person who admittedly pulled the trigger that fired the gun that killed Kate? Her hairdresser?

someone involved in a horrible accident.

We have 33,000 gun deaths a year, and won't enact even the most common sense gun control.

It's not an "accident" when you pull the trigger silly boy.

As training office we trained a number of teachers and social workers on how to handle a firearm if found in the course of their job. The Range Master had a collection of mostly handguns and allowed the students to look at them and pick them up before we began instruction.

More than half put their finger in the trigger guard and waved the pistol around with disregard as to where it was pointed. After about 10 minutes we put the class in order and explained what they did wrong and then went on to demonstrate how to make the guns safe.

Accidental discharge of a handgun happens, silly boy.

Bullshit. The second you put your finger on the trigger it is a NEGLIGENT DISCHARGE. Which proves yet again that you don't know shit about firearms. An accidental discharge ONLY happens when the weapon suffers a mechanical breakdown which allows it to fire. Those are exceptionally rare. The fact that you were "training" a bunch of imbeciles how to handle guns poorly is a reflection on your lack of skill.

My eleven year old daughter would never do such ridiculous, unsafe, gun handling.

All murders are awful. The fact that she was an accomplished young woman, who was contributing to society, and had her life taken by a worthless piece of shit who should have not been in the country makes my blood boil. The fact that you seem to only care about criminals, and how to help them, merely shows you to be the worthless piece of dogshit that YOU are.

1) Dude you need to control your temper.

2) We've tried the brutal methods of crime control, and we have the worst crime rates in the industrialized world.

3) I'm not sure why you think that a pretty white woman getting killed is more tragic than a black street kid. all murders are equally tragic. The fact they are made so easy by the easy access to guns is the problem.

4) Sorry, our immigration system is broken. The fact your side would rather pander to racists than fix it is the problem.

Isn't it precious to see all these stupid Moon Bats on here trying to defend a convicted felon, who was in this country illegally that shot and killed a young lady with a stolen Federal Agent's firearm?

Nobody here is "Defending" him. We are just pointing out that a jury didn't see murder here. Want to blame someone, blame the prosecutors who refused to even try to plea bargain with such a weak case.

Forum List

Back