Kathy Griffin says she can't get work, blames 'older white guys'

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
High 5!

upload_2019-10-24_8-26-27.gif

Kathy Griffin says she can't get work, blames 'older white guys'

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact her stage show is stale and her comedy act isn't funny. .... :cuckoo:

Pathetic. Old white men are only a small portion of the public, Of course we aren't interested in seeing her trash and watching her advocated for the decapitation of one of our own.

But there are plenty of other SUCCESSFUL entertainers with very few old honky fans. Jay-Z, Puff Daddy, Drake, Justin Bieber have very little appeal to old honkies either, yet have very successful careers.

Griffin is a failure because of her own lack of talent and inability to appeal to her base, not anyone else.

Maybe it's because she's not funny....Never thought she was back in the '90s, when she was allegedly "fresh".

If I were Griffin's agent, I'd book her for a tour of Iran and rural Afghanistan. get her into the biggest radical mosques in London and elsewhere in the jihadi world. Maybe some USO type shows for Islamic State warriors.

Her act is likely to be a lot bigger hit in Qom, Iran, than in Vegas IMHO.

Pathetic. Old white men are only a small portion of the public, Of course we aren't interested in seeing her trash and watching her advocated for the decapitation of one of our own.

But there are plenty of other SUCCESSFUL entertainers with very few old honky fans. Jay-Z, Puff Daddy, Drake, Justin Bieber have very little appeal to old honkies either, yet have very successful careers.

Griffin is a failure because of her own lack of talent and inability to appeal to her base, not anyone else.
She failed to take into consideration that TDS is not a funny matter, and politicizing humor takes skill. Griffin has no heart, and she's paying the price for being the national turd bird.

If I were Griffin's agent, I'd book her for a tour of Iran and rural Afghanistan. get her into the biggest radical mosques in London and elsewhere in the jihadi world. Maybe some USO type shows for Islamic State warriors.

Her act is likely to be a lot bigger hit in Qom, Iran, than in Vegas IMHO.
Yeah. They burn witches in Iran. :muahaha:

Her audience is almost entirely female or gay. I don't see what older white guys have to do with her professional nosedive.

I am definitely an older white guy, and people like me have never liked her or her brand of humor. I was amazed at how popular she was when she showed up on my radar screen. What- this is FUNNY???

While young fukkers seem to be running everything these days, it is refreshing when Older White Guys torpedo an entertainer's career (e.g., Kapaernik), just because they pissed us off.

Forum List

Back