Kathy Hochul and the Church of Vaccination

Big Bend Texas

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2022
I'm trying not to laugh but after equating vaccination to being faithful Christians she has Covid.

Guess she lacked faith.

I'm trying not to laugh but after equating vaccination to being faithful Christians she has Covid.

Guess she lacked faith.
The vaccine is known to make people asymptomatic which I have stated many times on this board and got ridiculed by the left…

Being vaccinated does not stop you from contracting the virus or spreading it and her test could be a false positive so she need two more to make sure…

I know you will mock me but I am just being honest…

The vaccine is known to make people asymptomatic which I have stated many times on this board and got ridiculed by the left…

Being vaccinated does not stop you from contracting the virus or spreading it and her test could be a false positive so she need two more to make sure…

I know you will mock me but I am just being honest…
She would have had an immediate confirmatory test.

Guess she lacked faith.
Smart people wont get the joke. They understand that vaccines have benefits other than preventing infection.

So you came to the right place to post this embarrassing garbage.

Smart people wont get the joke. They understand that vaccines have benefits other than preventing infection.

So you came to the right place to post this embarrassing garbage.
You aren't very bright and wouldn't recognize a smart person if they were standing on your toes.

Smart people weren't making a new religion out of it like Kathy Hochul.

bigbendtexas said:

She asked for the anal swab.
They weren't sure which end to administer.

Forum List

Back