Kav assassination attempt ignored by all 4 major TV news channels

Also several people who knew him in college have said that he lied on certain things.

A TEENAGER/EARLY TWENTYS KID WHO LIES ON "CERTAIN THINGS".......OH MY FUCKING GOD

are you really this fucking stupid?

Please go huff some cyanide, an hero, and make the world a better place.

You are complicit with right wing fascists. Too bad you don't worry about the children who were shot by a right wing fascist. Abortion is a fake issue drummed up by right wing fascists. Roe vs Wade didn't become a issue until the early 80s when the religious right was looking for a issue to rally around.

You didn't answer the question and simply played the emotional card. No facts, no substance. You ran because you know you're wrong.

Has nothing to do with Kavanaugh being smeared by a complete fabrication.

Except Gay Dotson went to prison on her word.

I'm not saying that Kavanaugh belongs in prison, but the accusations by MULITIPLE women of his misconduct should have given the Senate Pause.

But again, they could have found dead hookers buried in his basement, and the GOP still would have rammed him through.

Can you imagine if Sotomayor was the target? OMG all we would be seeing on cables news is "Our Wise Latina was almost ASSASSINATED!!!!!

Then again, Kavanaugh is the guy who keeps voting the NRA's way, so his getting shot by a crazy person would be almost karmic.

In the last 30 days, 10 people in Buffalo and 19 people in Uvalde have been killed. Idaho police arrested 31 right wing fascists who were going to start a riot at a LGBTQ evebnt. You don't seem to be concerned about that.
My point was to the left wing jerk I replied to, they claimed I was making a big deal out of Kavanaugh and I made the comparison. Any attempt at violence is wrong, I am glad they were caught. Maybe you should compre before you knee jerk.

I'm not saying that Kavanaugh belongs in prison, but the accusations by MULITIPLE women of his misconduct should have given the Senate Pause.

But again, they could have found dead hookers buried in his basement, and the GOP still would have rammed him through.

Turns out the accusations against kavanaugh were lies and fabricated but you still believe. Lol.

Bullshit accusations are bullshit. We know progressives aren't above lying to get their way.

Power over reality, power over truth, power over anything.

Roe is God to you idiots.

Turns out the accusations against kavanaugh were lies and fabricated but you still believe. Lol.

Really, when did this happen? What I remember is several other women came forward and accused him of the same kind of conduct.

Bullshit accusations are bullshit. We know progressives aren't above lying to get their way.

Power over reality, power over truth, power over anything.

Roe is God to you idiots.

Yes, an accused rapist and a sexual harasser telling women that they should be forced to have their rapists' babies is a pretty big injustice.

Really, when did this happen? What I remember is several other women came forward and accused him of the same kind of conduct.

Yes, an accused rapist and a sexual harasser telling women that they should be forced to have their rapists' babies is a pretty big injustice.

And none of them got corroborated, a few were found to be outright fabrications.

accused is the new standard of guilt now?

Fine I accuse you of being a serial killer, I guess you are a serial killer.

And none of them got corroborated, a few were found to be outright fabrications.

accused is the new standard of guilt now?

Fine I accuse you of being a serial killer, I guess you are a serial killer.

Awesome. Let's have an actual investigation of that before I'm given a lifetime seat on SCOTUS.

Awesome. Let's have an actual investigation of that before I'm given a lifetime seat on SCOTUS.

he was investigated before he was appointed to his last court seat, then all of a sudden this accusation came out because he was being appointed to the SC.....

it's amazing how deep your side will drop to protect your power, even resorting to outright lies and falsehoods.

he was investigated before he was appointed to his last court seat, then all of a sudden this accusation came out because he was being appointed to the SC.....

it's amazing how deep your side will drop to protect your power, even resorting to outright lies and falsehoods.

Yes, people actually pay attention when you get to SCOTUS.

Kind of like how you all discovered things about Justice Jackson you didn't notice when she was appointed to lower courts.

You had several credible women who came forward, and you guys rammed through his nomination

Yes, people actually pay attention when you get to SCOTUS.

Kind of like how you all discovered things about Justice Jackson you didn't notice when she was appointed to lower courts.

You had several credible women who came forward, and you guys rammed through his nomination

In Jackson's case they went after her actual case record, not some made up bullshit. Also that means they went after her record FROM the lower courts, so your whataboutism fails on the merits.

What the hell legal standard is "credible"?

And they weren't credible, that's an opinion of yours, and a wrong one.

Hearings were held, all the stories turned out of have holes you could drive a Mack truck through.

Hey, if they managed to kill him, it would have actually been news.
Yeah, you could say that. It would also mark the beginning of the end of one of our coequal branches of government. People are less likely to trust that court, already. Start flipping majorities with assassination and it's pretty much over.

In Jackson's case they went after her actual case record, not some made up bullshit. Also that means they went after her record FROM the lower courts, so your whataboutism fails on the merits.

What the hell legal standard is "credible"?

And they weren't credible, that's an opinion of yours, and a wrong one.

Hearings were held, all the stories turned out of have holes you could drive a Mack truck through.

Guys have gone to jail for less than they had on Rapey Brett.
Republicans outright lied about Jackson's record.

Yeah, you could say that. It would also mark the beginning of the end of one of our coequal branches of government. People are less likely to trust that court, already. Start flipping majorities with assassination and it's pretty much over.

Gee, I don't know. 20,000 regular Americans were murdered last year. Mostly because Congress and SCOTUS refuse to do anything about guns. I can't get worked up because someone "almost" got killed.

Guys have gone to jail for less than they had on Rapey Brett.
Republicans outright lied about Jackson's record.

Gee, I don't know. 20,000 regular Americans were murdered last year. Mostly because Congress and SCOTUS refuse to do anything about guns. I can't get worked up because someone "almost" got killed.

Bullshit. They had nothing on him.

They merely presented her own opinions and words against her, how terrible.

Now go get offended by some wrong pronoun use, beta cuck-boi.

Forum List

Back