Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims

She's going to present more evidence
...and Mueller has evidence of illegal Trump collusion....you just wait and see. You just wait! Any Day now (said every day for the last 2 years...)! :p

Tick Tock Orangeling! :113:

tick_tock_wall_clock-460x270.jpg
Time has EXIRED, snowflake. On top of all the other evidence that has been revealed, the moment Oher testified to Congress that he and Steele had been communicating / working with Mueller since EARLY 2016 - BEFORE MUELLER WAS APPOINTED SPECIAL COUNSEL - the jig was up, the conspiracy confirmed. McCabe is going to jail, as recommended by the US IG. He has already signaled after being thrown under the bus by Comey that before that happens he will take Comey down. Rosenstein is about to resign / be fired / go to jail...

'Tick, Tock' is right....the conspiracy revealed, the conspirators are on the clock.... :p

You're in for a very hard fall. Better start wearing bubble wrap :)
fall from what exactly? you are vague in all your posts. can't you communicate?

Getting more Trump haters to support anything against Kavanaugh does not prove anything. The Senate will put Kavanaugh on the USSC just to spite the harassers like the ones who hounded Cruz and his wife. We can't let the smear merchants stop a qualified candidate, especially for fictitious HS antics. You'd think that they could come up with something more recent??

The bitch has no proof that anything happen. Just her TDS afflicted mental illness delusions.

Ford is a great example of the sicko pink pussy hat lying Moon Bats that are the scum of America.

Here she is with a sign telling the world that she is lying.

notmy.jpg
Gee...I sure can't understand why the Right gets the reputation of being misogynist and why women would be hesitant to report sexual assault around them...................

Women shouldn't wait 36 years to report a groping session that may have occurred to them because they can't remember when or where it happened, but they are 100% sure of who it was who did it!
absolutely zero logic in it.

Here is a link about some of the lies he was caught in.

Five times Brett Kavanaugh appears to have lied to Congress while under oath

Then here is information about emails that weren't previously released that spell out that the information Kavanaugh got from Miranda spelled out how the information was stolen.

"Back then the senators did not have the emails that they have now, showing that Miranda sent Kavanaugh numerous documents containing what was plainly research by Democrats. Some of those emails went so far as to warn Kavanaugh not to distribute the Democratic talking points he was being given. If these were documents shared from the Democratic side of the aisle as part of normal business, as Kavanaugh claimed to have believed in his most recent testimony, why would they be labeled “not [for] distribution”? And why would we share our precise strategy to fight controversial Republican nominations with the Republicans we were fighting?

Another email chain included the subject line spying.” It’s hard to imagine a more definitive clue than that. Another said “Senator Leahy’s staff has distributed a confidential letter to Dem Counsel” and then described for Kavanaugh that precise confidential information we had gathered about a nominee Kavanaugh was boosting. Again, it is illogical to think that we would have just given Miranda this “confidential” information for him to use against us. But this is precisely what Judge Kavanaugh suggested in his testimony on Wednesday. He is not that naïve.

In the hearing this week, Sen. Leahy also noted that the previously hidden emails showed that Miranda asked to meet Kavanaugh in person to give him “paper” files with “useful info to map out [Sens. Joe] Biden and [Dianne] Feinstein, and others.” The promised information included “Biden-speak.” Again, this would not have been a normal information exchange."

I Wrote Some of the Memos That Brett Kavanaugh Lied to the Senate About. He Should Be Impeached, Not Elevated.

So either Kavanaugh is lying, or he is too stupid to be on the Supreme Court because he couldn't figure out the information he was given was stolen. You decide.

So either Kavanaugh is lying, or he is too stupid to be on the Supreme Court because he couldn't figure out the information he was given was stolen.

Stolen? Miranda broke into Dem offices?
Hacked Dem computers? How did he steal information?

If you are asking this, then you haven't been paying attention and need to do some of your own research. It is very tiring the number of Trump supporters that get on this forum and discuss topics without having even read more than one source or even watched things like the confirmation hearings.

At this point all that will happen is I'll go get a source and you'll attack the source and not the information.

If you are asking this, then you haven't been paying attention and need to do some of your own research.

You won't tell me how he stole the info?
You're making me sad.

He hacked into them on a shared server, and then showed them to Republicans including Kavanaugh despite them being marked as Confidential and not for distribution.

I'm not going to provide a link to that, you can find your own that you will accept. I'm not going on a fishing trip just so you can attack the source and not the material.

There is email evidence between Miranda and Kavanaugh that proves he lied in his last confirmation hearing. A man that lies under oath should not be given a life-time appointment to the highest court in the land. He's lucky he's not been charged for lying. Bill Clinton got impeached for lying about cheating on his wife. How could a JUDGE instead basically get a promotion for also lying, but on a much more serious manner.

He hacked into them on a shared server,

If it was shared, what hacking was involved?

Yeah not buying these claims from friends of Fords coming in at the last minute. Seriously how stupid does one have to be to believe this? Ford has said she told no one about the assault other then a marriage counselor who doesn't note BK by name and also contradicts Fords story, and her husband. Now we are supposed to believe Ford mentioned the assault in casual conversations with 3 friends in the last 4 years....Sorry that doesn't add up. If she was able to discuss the assault in casual conversation why did she not remember having discussed the assault with friends? Hard to believe with the openness in the last year of women telling metoo stories Ford never told her story on social media.

This is nothing more than adding the next layer to try and make Fords claim sound more believable. What's next corroboration from friends of the friends?

Getting more Trump haters to support anything against Kavanaugh does not prove anything. The Senate will put Kavanaugh on the USSC just to spite the harassers like the ones who hounded Cruz and his wife. We can't let the smear merchants stop a qualified candidate, especially for fictitious HS antics. You'd think that they could come up with something more recent??

The bitch has no proof that anything happen. Just her TDS afflicted mental illness delusions.

Ford is a great example of the sicko pink pussy hat lying Moon Bats that are the scum of America.

Here she is with a sign telling the world that she is lying.

notmy.jpg
Gee...I sure can't understand why the Right gets the reputation of being misogynist and why women would be hesitant to report sexual assault around them...................
the name of someone with her. someone she told immediately afterward. a report to the local authorities like the school. nothing, not one gd damn thing. not one. and that my friends is credible. can't make this up.
Let's ignore all women who are sexually assaulted and support those poor men. That's a winning ticket right there.
when did I say that? I said.....to be believed as an incident ..
the name of someone with her. someone she told immediately afterward. a report to the local authorities like the school. nothing, not one gd damn thing. not one. and that my friends is credible. can't make this up.

I don't take accusation as truth, sorry bubba. I would take it if someone accused you. I'd need evidence. some form of something that had logic with it.

Ford has bragged about fucking 54 men while she was in HS.
The first person everyone should be seriously looking at is her 'daddy'.
Town bicycles 99% of the time are victims of early childhood sexual assault from within the home.
Link?

I don't. I let evidence drive my decision on guilt. Franken was a stupid fk. I would never have resigned. Never. See I'm consistent. you can't because you're a fking leftist and that isn't a normal objective for you. No evidence, no listen to you. I don't care the party.
I gave my evidence.

You just don't like it.

Again, my evidence was the fact that Kavanaught lied to Congress.

Anyone who can do that, is rotten and corrupt to the core.

NEXT!!!!

So you believe Hillary Clinton is corrupt to the core? You believe Bill Clinton is corrupt to the core? You believe Ted Kennedy was corrupt to the core?

How come Kavanaught had 65 women signing their support the day of or one day after the allegation?

That tells me the Republicans knew of it beforehand.

Also too, many of those originally signed supporting women have recanted their support.

Kavanaught stinks like poo!
again, no link. wow color me surprised. dude, you're so far from the truth your britches fall off.

You believe Ted Kennedy was corrupt to the core?

Not like the Clintons, only one dead body in his wake....

Teddy was a drunk moron, an embarrassment, a spoiled idiot.

The Clintons were not idiots. They were monsterous crooks...

Reaction to despicable, low-life actions by the Democrats draw swift responses....
How did they get 65 women character witnesses to sign that quickly easy? Where did they come from?

57631598.jpg
Cute Meme, Marc, but I responded to you, answered it already.

On the same day Americans heard about Obamacare and that they had planned a vote to pass it. Americans flooded the DC phone lines, literally shutting down / overwhelming the switch board / phone lines.
- The Democrats got the message, announced they would not vote on it....waited a few days to make Americans think they had won, then passed it into law in the wee hours of the morning while Americans slept.

Point being, the rapid response of Americans responding to immoral, unethical, sneaky, underhanded, despicable $hit is well documented.

The only thing shocking about it - and only to Democrats / snowflakes - is just how fast people responded to Pelosi's BS of very publicly releasing her unsubstantiated RUMOR that began all of this. :p

I don't. I let evidence drive my decision on guilt. Franken was a stupid fk. I would never have resigned. Never. See I'm consistent. you can't because you're a fking leftist and that isn't a normal objective for you. No evidence, no listen to you. I don't care the party.
I gave my evidence.

You just don't like it.

Again, my evidence was the fact that Kavanaught lied to Congress.

Anyone who can do that, is rotten and corrupt to the core.

NEXT!!!!
your evidence is that kavanaugh lied to congress? wht the fk does that even mean. what was the lie first off, and how is that relevant to a 36 year old allegation exactly? what is her evidence? got something sport? I don't judge people by other factors that have zero to do with the accusation. not even you.

How did they get 65 women character witnesses to sign that quickly easy?

The LEFT has an almost limitless supply of psychos who will "stand up and lie for the Left" when asked.

Anita Hill's "witnesses" were a great example....

Sworn statements saying Ford TALKED about the incident....submitted as 'evidence'?

Bwuhahahaha.......

Forum List

Back