Kavanaugh accuser considered moving to another country, husband says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her very strong reaction does support the fact that Kavanaugh manhandled her, though.

No, it supports she has a personal and political agenda with Kanvanaugh as a liberal.

How does it support a political agenda? A personal one yes, but not sure how it supports a political agenda
Go after Trump at all cost...even if you have to lie to block one of his nominees.

Nobody has to lie.
Trump does plenty of lying, enough for everybody.
Up to 5000 lies so far.
Analysis | President Trump has made more than 5,000 false or misleading claims
And STILL there is nothing you can do but cry about it.

Pft

LOL!
I'll do way more than cry, silly old cocksocket.
And so will millions of others this November.
Trump is the one who will be WHINING on Twitter about how the midterms were rigged when the House turns blue.
Want to bet?

I think she moved to another country in her feels and mind a long time ago. Why does her employer put up with this mockery?

Her very strong reaction does support the fact that Kavanaugh manhandled her, though.

No, it supports she has a personal and political agenda with Kanvanaugh as a liberal.

How does it support a political agenda? A personal one yes, but not sure how it supports a political agenda
Go after Trump at all cost...even if you have to lie to block one of his nominees.

Moving out of the country does not involve blocking a nominee.
According to a lot of Hollywood stars, it often does.

Wait, Ford said she was too afraid of flying to fly to DC to testify. So how did she plan to get to New Zealand? Walking on water? She's also been surfing in Hawaii in the past, another place that is impossible to get to without flying, unless you're macho enough to swim 2500 miles. Ergo, she's making up bullshit excuses to delay testifying, making her look more full of shit than ever.

Where did she say she was afraid of flying?
Put up or STFU.
Your kind and others like you post drive-by bullshit without ever bothering to verify your comments.
Either you're just too damn stupid to use Google or just too fucking lazy.
Probably both.

You're getting your info from bi-asssed bloggers, from what I can see.
At any rate, she's on her way to D.C.
It's been agreed.
She's got more guts and balls in her little finger than Grassley got in his tiny little jock strap.
Oh, you mean like the unverifiable shit that she is making up about a good family man? But your Antifa so we know your a goddamn retard.

You must be desperate, throwing out ANTIFA just because I am asking for a link to corroborate the statement about Ford's fear of flying.
Go clutch your pearls, old man, you're out of your depth.
AND PLEASE....Don't ever complain about anyone judging someone in the court of public opinion, OK?
Because in that case, YOU are guilty.
“Court of public opinion.” Judge Kavanaugh does not deal with “court of public opinion”...he deals with evidence and facts. None of which Ford has.

Wait, Ford said she was too afraid of flying to fly to DC to testify. So how did she plan to get to New Zealand? Walking on water? She's also been surfing in Hawaii in the past, another place that is impossible to get to without flying, unless you're macho enough to swim 2500 miles. Ergo, she's making up bullshit excuses to delay testifying, making her look more full of shit than ever.

Put up or STFU.
Your kind and others like you post drive-by bullshit without ever bothering to verify your comments.
Probably both.

It's been agreed.
She's got more guts and balls in her little finger than Grassley got in his tiny little jock strap.

No, you fucking piece of shit LIAR, her story is too full of lies, contradictions and memory-lapses, only you violent, bloodthirsty, hatemongering liberals would be sick enough to believe this National Enquirer level crap about Kavanaugh. Your own liberal behavior over the past few years proves that you are pathologically lying, American-hating, child-abusing, felony-assault, ultra-violent psychopaths who have ZERO credibility. I have caught so many liberalfilth in so many lies, about so many things, for so many years, I refuse to believe anything from a mouth that has a muslim penis in it.
when you take your tongue out of trumps ass maybe then you'll be believed

Nobody has to lie.
Up to 5000 lies so far.

Pft

LOL!
Trump is the one who will be WHINING on Twitter about how the midterms were rigged when the House turns blue.
Want to bet?
Yet the liar in chief will still be the big pocahontas.

You think I care about a gridlocked congress?

Go fuck yourself.

Nobody has to lie.
Up to 5000 lies so far.

Pft

LOL!
Want to bet?
There will be no blue wave. Young whites are leaving Democratic Party.

Nobody has to lie.
Up to 5000 lies so far.
Stop lying.

I'm not lying.
I'm quoting a verifiable source, published by a newspaper that has been in print since 1877.
Way before the stupid Dotard was ever conceived and will exist long after he's been driven out of the White House.

Nobody has to lie.
Up to 5000 lies so far.

Pft

LOL!
Want to bet?

There are more women in this country in total who are fed up with trash like Trump than white people between the ages of 18-25.
You're bi-asss is really showin', gramps.

Nobody has to lie.
Up to 5000 lies so far.
Stop lying.

I'm not lying.
I'm quoting a verifiable source, published by a newspaper that has been in print since 1877.
Way before the stupid Dotard was ever conceived and will exist long after he's been driven out of the White House.
Who’s the source?

Nobody has to lie.
Up to 5000 lies so far.

Pft

LOL!
Want to bet?

Kids, this post is why you shouldn't fry your brain on drugs at a young age. Look at the foul result of it.

Nobody has to lie.
Up to 5000 lies so far.

Pft

LOL!
Want to bet?

There are more women in this country in total who are fed up with trash like Trump than white people between the ages of 18-25.
My name isn't Bush92 ya idiot

That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”
You provided no proof that she lied.
The three witnesses she named all said she's lying. Case closed.
Her attorneys and Democrats are coaching her how to respond. She will make a statement, answer Democrats softball question...and her attorney won’t let her answer any GOP questions.

WTF do you think Kavanaugh has been doing for the past week?
Are you this stupid?

Nobody has to lie.
Up to 5000 lies so far.

Pft

LOL!
Want to bet?

Women will not be a major factor in 2018. I recall that Trump won white women in 2016. Unlike you...the vast majority of women don’t walk around with plastic vaginas on their heads screaming at the sky.

Put up or STFU.
Probably both.

It's been agreed.

No, you fucking piece of shit LIAR, her story is too full of lies, contradictions and memory-lapses, only you violent, bloodthirsty, hatemongering liberals would be sick enough to believe this National Enquirer level crap about Kavanaugh. Your own liberal behavior over the past few years proves that you are pathologically lying, American-hating, child-abusing, felony-assault, ultra-violent psychopaths who have ZERO credibility. I have caught so many liberalfilth in so many lies, about so many things, for so many years, I refuse to believe anything from a mouth that has a muslim penis in it.
when you take your tongue out of trumps ass maybe then you'll be believed

Maybe when you disengage your mouth from the child-molesting, beheading-fetish human rights atrocity, constant-genocide-history, sadistic muslim cock YOU'LL be believed, you traitor who wants to sell this country out to the lowest, criminal dregs of the 3rd world. Pig.

Nobody has to lie.
Up to 5000 lies so far.

Pft

LOL!
Want to bet?

I didn't say it was, idiot.
There are a lot of old, crusty, impotent white men on here railing against any woman who stands up for herself, and especially if she stands up against another white man.

That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”
You provided no proof that she lied.
The three witnesses she named all said she's lying. Case closed.
Her attorneys and Democrats are coaching her how to respond. She will make a statement, answer Democrats softball question...and her attorney won’t let her answer any GOP questions.

WTF do you think Kavanaugh has been doing for the past week?
Are you this stupid?
He has nothing to hide. BTW he was an accomplished lawyer before was a respected and renowned Judge in the federal courts. He can handle himself. The nut jobber Ford cannot.

Moving out of the country does not involve blocking a nominee.
Making false claims against him does.

Yes, I agree. But this thread is about a comment she made about leaving the country a couple years ago. Do try and keep up

Put up or STFU.
Probably both.

It's been agreed.
Oh, you mean like the unverifiable shit that she is making up about a good family man? But your Antifa so we know your a goddamn retard.

You must be desperate, throwing out ANTIFA just because I am asking for a link to corroborate the statement about Ford's fear of flying.
Go clutch your pearls, old man, you're out of your depth.
AND PLEASE....Don't ever complain about anyone judging someone in the court of public opinion, OK?
Because in that case, YOU are guilty.
“Court of public opinion.” Judge Kavanaugh does not deal with “court of public opinion”...he deals with evidence and facts. None of which Ford has.

Damn, Maybe flash cards would work better for you.
I said YOU were judging Dr. Ford in the court of public opinion.
Learn to read first, post second.

Nobody has to lie.
Up to 5000 lies so far.
Stop lying.

I'm not lying.
Your source is fake news. Case closed.

Pft

LOL!
Want to bet?

I didn't say it was, idiot.
There are a lot of old, crusty, impotent white men on here railing against any woman who stands up for herself, and especially if she stands up against another white man.
She is a liar and stands for nothing. Just another liberal with derangement syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back