Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

In my honest opinion, both Kavanaugh and Republican Senators will deeply regret not demanding a thorough FBI background investigation which would include all the new allegations. Kavanaugh looks guilty right now by not wanting one - and that will follow him for the rest of his life. Forever tainted.

In his closing argument, Kavanaugh said he welcomed any kind of investigation. See, these liberal lies are so obvious. Nobody on the right ever stopped the FBI from doing anything. The FBI made the decision not to look into this because for one, Kavanaugh passed six background checks already, and two, it's not a federal matter. Yet you on the left keep hoping that your lies will be understood as truth.
Curious as to how a person who was traumatized/terrorized in that alledged situation, could then say that she went into the store where one of the accused worked, and she "tried to be friendly with him", but couldn't figure out why he wouldn't be nice after he had been so nice in the past with her ?? She said he appeared nervous, and actually was sick looking.

She also said something like she went into a different door than her mother used, because you know how teenagers are (I guess not wanting to be seen with her mom in the store) or was it that she was wanting to go see this person without her mom knowing "because she liked him", and just couldn't figure out why he wasn't nice to her when she said hi to him ????? Did she feel rejected by him ??

Now if you were tramatized/terrorized by a person, I ask would you go anywhere near that person, let alone be friendly with them 8 to 9 weeks later if you ran into them ??

She said that he was always so friendly in the past as if she was "confused" as to why he wasn't so friendly when she was speaking to him at this store ???

It doesn't make sense really.

She said she chose the wrong door, and there he was ? Did she choose a wrong door or was she looking for him ??

Did we just read a transcript from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" ???

She claimed that after she heard Judge and Kav go back downstairs, she just went down after them and walked out of the door. Okay, this was back in the early 80's when no kid had a cell phone. So what did she do after she walked out? Who did she call for a ride home? How did she call for a ride home? Who picked her up?
You would think that she would remember who took her home, but noooooooooooooooo.

Earlier, didn't she claim that her and her friends intersected with the boys from those schools, and that they went to the same parties uh I mean "gatherings" together ?? Gatherings sounds so much more better than drunken parties right ?

But she only had one beer (as a minor?).

Who was contributing to the delequency of a minor at these parties uh I mean gatherings ? What was she doing at parties uh I mean gatherings as a minor ?

Her mom and dad didn't or wouldn't approve of her being at these parties uh I mean gatherings right ?

On and on it went.

I have to admit as a teen not long before the early 80's, drinking a few beers was not that big of a deal. My parents allowed me and my friends to drink in our basement as teens, but of course back then, nobody went to jail over it and nobody had to worry about a reporter making it a news story.

One would think that if something so traumatic happened to a person, she would at least remember who came to save her from further danger.

All these "I don't know's" indicate to me that it was devised so no other people could be asked about her claim. After all, whoever drove her there would be interviewed. Whoever picked her up the same. Plus at least one of them would be able to pinpoint the house, street and city. Then we would be able to figure out who threw the party, and question them.

That's why I say this is all fiction.

1eea1c-20180927-christine-blasey-ford-is-sworn-in.jpg

NEVER FORGET

I won't.

Avenatti claims client has 'credible information' on Kavanaugh, ex-classmate

Michael Avenatti, the lawyer representing adult-film actress Stormy Daniels, announced Sunday that he is representing a client with “credible information” regarding Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and his former classmate, Mark Judge.

“I represent a woman with credible information regarding Judge Kavanaugh and Mark Judge,” Avenatti said on Twitter. “We will be demanding the opportunity to present testimony to the committee and will likewise be demanding that Judge and others be subpoenaed to testify.”

“The nomination must be withdrawn,” he added.

The THIRD woman! Go Avenatti!
Not that it would make any difference to the minions, but there is this:

1] The New Yorker could not find a single witness who could put Kavanaugh at the alleged party
2] The New York Times could not find a single person who could corroborate Ramirez's claims.
3] The man accused of egging on Kavanaugh denied Ramirez's allegations and vouched for Kavanaugh's character.
4] A third person that Ramirez claimed was at the party says she was not there for the alleged incident.
5] Ramirez contacted her former classmates, asking about the incident, and admitted she was not sure that Kavanaugh was the male who exposed himself.
6] A woman who claims she was "best friends" with Ramirez says Ramirez never mentioned the story and initially said her friend's accusations against Kavanaugh might be "politically motivated."
7] Ramirez, just like Christine Blasey Ford, is a registered Democrat and is dedicated to leftist causes.
8] Ramirez wasn't even sure her memory was correct — until she spent six days going over it with her Democrat lawyer.
9] Ramirez admits there are holes in her memory due to how much she drank at the party.
10] People who knew Ramirez after her time at Yale say that she never once mentioned the incident — until Kavanaugh's nomination was pending.
10 Serious Problems With New Accusations Against Kavanaugh

Michael Avenatti Joins Attack: Claims Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge Got Women Drunk at Parties for 'Train Gang Rapes'

Avenatti replied: Mr. Davis, Thank you for your email. We are aware of significant evidence of multiple house parties in the Washington, D.C. area during the early 1980s during which Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge and others would participate in the targeting of women with alcohol/drugs in order to allow a “train” of men to subsequently gang rape them. There are multiple witnesses that will corroborate these facts and each of them must be called to testify publicly. As a starting point, Senate investigators should pose the following questions to Judge Kavanaugh without delay and provide the answers to the American people:
His client is in the habit of being sexually assaulted. It pays well. Although last time she used Ford's lawyer.

That's probably how Avenatti found her.

New Accuser Got Settlement for Past Sex Claim, Used Ford Attorney's Firm To Get It

To Dr. Ford: "You are not on trial here today."

Bullshit. Of course she is on trial. She has made outrageous and scurrilous accusations against a man with impeccable, unassailed integrity and accomplishments. If she is not convincing, she would become a pariah. If this nomination goes down in flames due to her testimony, her life will be in danger. It's not literally a legal "trial," but certainly she is on trial.

To Dr. Ford: "You are a hero."

Again, bullshit. She has made allegations that contradict a LIFETIME of sterling conduct, professional accomplishments, thousands of personal relationships, and even the testimony of Dr. Ford's supposed friends and supporters. IF WHAT SHE IS SAYING IS FALSE, regardless of the reasons (mistaken memories, slander, political vindictiveness, whatever), then she is THE OPPOSITE OF A HERO. She is a lying scumbag who deserves legal, professional, and financial ruin. And the purpose of this hearing is to try to ascertain whether she is telling the truth.

Calling her a "hero" PRESUMES THAT SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH AND THAT KAVANAUGH IS A LYING SEXUAL PREDATOR.

While I know politicians don't think this way, one of Kavanaugh's supporters should have pointed this out, to wit,

"You have been called a hero today, but that assessment is not apparent. If what you are claiming is not true, then you are the opposite of a hero, and ALL OF THE EVIDENCE about this nominee contradicts your claims. So you will pardon me if I do not join in the chorus calling you a 'hero'."

LOL, another Kavanaught thread. haha

Kavanaugh is a little bitch that refused to answer a simple YES or NO question; what a pussy.

Kavanaugh is a little bitch that refused to answer a simple YES or NO question; what a pussy.
Why did Ms. Ford take a lie detector test, when she wasn't on trial for anything? Who pushed her into it? Who paid for it? The bitches are the liberals on the board who said they believed the lying sack of excrement, while her witnesses DENIED that the event ever happened(under oath of a felony)...

Any lying weirdo pervert is considered a "Hero" by the degenerate liberals.

Heck, they even called Bruce transJenner a hero for putting on a dress. .... :cuckoo:

Why did Ms. Ford take a lie detector test, when she wasn't on trial for anything? Who pushed her into it? Who paid for it? The bitches are the liberals on the board who said they believed the lying sack of excrement, while her witnesses DENIED that the event ever happened(under oath of a felony)...
Because she knew her credibility would be questioned

Why won’t Kavanaugh do the same

Lie detector tests are worthless. You can beat one with a thumb tack in your shoe

Lie detector tests are worthless. You can beat one with a thumb tack in your shoe

Proof she had a tack in her shoe

Forum List

Back