Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

LOL, another Kavanaught thread. haha

Kavanaugh is a little bitch that refused to answer a simple YES or NO question; what a pussy.
Why did Ms. Ford take a lie detector test, when she wasn't on trial for anything? Who pushed her into it? Who paid for it? The bitches are the liberals on the board who said they believed the lying sack of excrement, while her witnesses DENIED that the event ever happened(under oath of a felony)...

Lie detector tests are worthless. You can beat one with a thumb tack in your shoe

Proof she had a tack in her shoe

Wooosh right over your tin foil hat

Go flame somewhere else, dunce

Kavanaugh lied about Renata Alumnus
He lied about how intoxicated he would get
Proof? I didn’t think so...

Multiple people have come forward with stories of Kavenaugh drunk
His explanation of the Renate Alumnus was insulting

If a judge so readily lies, how can we trust him on the bench?
Stories aren’t proof. So I ask again... “Where’s the proof”?

He'll be scampering off soon....

He lied about the "devil's triangle" that he bragged about in his yearbook being a drinking game, and the worthless lying scum Republicans from the House knowing he was lying, modified Wikipedia during his lying testimony to change it to match Crying Kavanaugh's lie. It is a sexual perversion.

Prove it don't spew it

The reason you're not taken serious
I am the most trusted poster on USMB
An FBI investigation would be over in less than a week. What are Kavanaugh and the Republicans so afraid of? The stonewalling by Kavanaugh is telling.

Ford was telling the truth is what I get from this stonewalling.

Kavanaugh is a heavy drinker and a poor drunk. His defensiveness at the hearing is equally telling on this issue.

Prove it don't spew it

You're an idiot. Now the proof please....tick tock

If you visit USMB headquarters you will see a plaque honoring my truthiness. It is between the USMB Gift Shop and the Ladies Room

Proof? I didn’t think so...
He bragged about his drinking till he pukes in his yearbook.
What is it about these GOP rapists and yearbooks?
We had the same thing with Roy Moore

I think I’ll put this in the yearbook!
Liberals would write in their yearbooks but they’re illiterate and don’t graduate.

Prove it don't spew it

An FBI investigation would be over in less than a week. What are Kavanaugh and the Republicans so afraid of? The stonewalling by Kavanaugh is telling.

Kavanaugh is a heavy drinker and a poor drunk. His defensiveness at the hearing is equally telling on this issue.

What exactly is the FBI supposed to investigate? The lying bitch can't remember shit. Strange it traumatized her sooooo bad but she can't remember details, eh?

Lol leftists are so stupid

Prove it don't spew it

What exactly is the FBI supposed to investigate? The lying bitch can't remember shit. Strange it traumatized her sooooo bad but she can't remember details, eh?

Get Kreskin.

To Dr. Ford: "You are not on trial here today."

Bullshit. Of course she is on trial. She has made outrageous and scurrilous accusations against a man with impeccable, unassailed integrity and accomplishments. If she is not convincing, she would become a pariah. If this nomination goes down in flames due to her testimony, her life will be in danger. It's not literally a legal "trial," but certainly she is on trial.

To Dr. Ford: "You are a hero."

Again, bullshit. She has made allegations that contradict a LIFETIME of sterling conduct, professional accomplishments, thousands of personal relationships, and even the testimony of Dr. Ford's supposed friends and supporters. IF WHAT SHE IS SAYING IS FALSE, regardless of the reasons (mistaken memories, slander, political vindictiveness, whatever), then she is THE OPPOSITE OF A HERO. She is a lying scumbag who deserves legal, professional, and financial ruin. And the purpose of this hearing is to try to ascertain whether she is telling the truth.

Calling her a "hero" PRESUMES THAT SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH AND THAT KAVANAUGH IS A LYING SEXUAL PREDATOR.

While I know politicians don't think this way, one of Kavanaugh's supporters should have pointed this out, to wit,

"You have been called a hero today, but that assessment is not apparent. If what you are claiming is not true, then you are the opposite of a hero, and ALL OF THE EVIDENCE about this nominee contradicts your claims. So you will pardon me if I do not join in the chorus calling you a 'hero'."

Dr. Ford is an actress, and a very poor one at that. Clearly, the entire psycho circus is all about the leftist ideologues dirty, nasty struggle to protect abortion. Think about that for a moment. Really give it some thought. The American left will commit any political, social, or cultural crime to defend their ability to murder unborn children. That is what history will remember. History will look back unkindly in shocked horror at this most abominable barbarism of our Age; at the savage barbarism committed during our so-called progressive, evolved, enlightened Age, when so many of even the most zealous proponents of child murder truly believed they were fighting tooth and nail for some progressive, civilized leap forward in human enlightenment and understanding, when in fact, as history will show in the coming centuries, their pro-abortion cult was among the most Draconian of human atrocities ever committed in human history. These murderous sons of bitches will be despised by future generations, or at least by those members of future generations they fail to abort in the womb.

Prove it don't spew it

Speaking of what are you afraid of. The oddest thing about this entire circus?

Where the hell was Christine Fords Husband?

Who in hell let’s their spouse testify in such a setting AND NOT BE WITH THEM?

Prove it don't spew it

An FBI investigation would be over in less than a week. If what you say is true it would clear his name. So what does Kavanaugh have to lose from a FBI investigation except to have this cloud removed from his name before his confirmation?

Ford said the polygraph was done in Maryland because of her grandmother’s funeral and she was asked if it was done on the same day as her grandmother’s funeral. Ford did not know the answer to that question.

Mitchell also asked if she paid for the polygraph, which would normally be quite expensive, and again, Ford said she doesn’t know.

If Ford doesn’t have a clear memory of big events that happened to her LAST MONTH, how can anyone be sure her memory of what happened 36 years ago is correct?

Prove it don't spew it

An FBI investigation would be over in less than a week. If what you say is true it would clear his name. So what does Kavanaugh have to lose from a FBI investigation except to have this cloud removed from his name before his confirmation?

Again...investigate what?

You seem to be struggling with that

Prove it don't spew it

Again...investigate what?

You seem to be struggling with that
Investigate Ford's allegations and question the witnesses.

He lied about the "devil's triangle" that he bragged about in his yearbook being a drinking game, and the worthless lying scum Republicans from the House knowing he was lying, modified Wikipedia during his lying testimony to change it to match Crying Kavanaugh's lie. It is a sexual perversion.
Proof? I’d love to see it...

Forum List

Back