Kavanaugh Accuser Won't Testify

She cannot recall time or place. No court would ever convict Kavanaugh.
Yeah being past the statute of limitations kind of makes it a no brainer. Makes you wonder why the repubs are so afraid of having the FBI investigate the claims though.

What can the FBI do that Congress can't?
You should google what the FBI does vs what Congress does. I dont have time to teach you the basic job of each group if you dont already know.
You couldn’t teach a pet rock to stay. The FBI doesn’t investigate non-Federal crimes. They don’t investigate horseshit with no information to even start from and they aren’t going to investigate something the statute of limitations ran out on. The amount of evidence they have to start any investigation here is as empty as your head.
Youre ignorant of the facts. They investigated the Anita Hill case.

I cannot impress you. I am white, remember. You do PC shit for work right? I would not argue with you about PC programming. I don't know enough about it. Not sure why you would argue with me about FBI agents being just regular people. Weird.
Just because you cant impress me doesnt mean youre not trying. Its a well known fact that the FBI is the gold standard for LEOs in the US. If they were regular people skill wise all PD's would be at their level.

They don't perform miracles. Did you think Strzok and Page were super human? They have more resources, can cross state lines and are generally better trained but they are not deities. There are 1000s of cases they cannot resolve.
Who said they perform miracles and why would they need to? I thought Strzok and Page knew a hell of a lot more than the random civillian about the FBI's procedures for investigating something.

Their emails showed that to you? They seemed juvenile and unprofessional to me.

Play Devil's Advocate you are FBI Agent Assfaceias. You get the case. The only witness cannot remember the place, time or her age. This allegedly happened 36 yrs. ago. The accused is a successful judge with a stellar record. He categorically denies it. The therapist notes do not corroborate the accusers story. What do you do? Answer as a logical person not an FBI trained agent.
Nope. the fact they were so high up in the FBI showed me that.

As a logical person I would question Ford in more detail to nail down her statement. Same with Judge and Kav.
Next I would get a list of people from each of them that was there or may have been there.
I then would locate those people and question them.
I would also locate any people that knew in common that may have overheard something about the party and question them too.

Then go do just that. Question her, get details and take any evidence that you have to the FBI. There is simply no reason you can't do that. But I would have thought by now, her attorney would have gathered such information, and if the FBI refused, THEN RELEASE IT TO THE PRESS!.

Here's a clue for the clueless, THEY HAVE, AND CAME UP ONLY WITH A BULLSHIT NOTE FROM A THERAPIST!

These are not rookies in this shit.

Next?

Who said they perform miracles and why would they need to? I thought Strzok and Page knew a hell of a lot more than the random civillian about the FBI's procedures for investigating something.

Play Devil's Advocate you are FBI Agent Assfaceias. You get the case. The only witness cannot remember the place, time or her age. This allegedly happened 36 yrs. ago. The accused is a successful judge with a stellar record. He categorically denies it. The therapist notes do not corroborate the accusers story. What do you do? Answer as a logical person not an FBI trained agent.

As a logical person I would question Ford in more detail to nail down her statement. Same with Judge and Kav.
Next I would get a list of people from each of them that was there or may have been there.
I would also locate any people that knew in common that may have overheard something about the party and question them too.

George Bush was the head of the CIA (senior Bush). He was a moron.
I guarantee you Bush was smarter than you, Drumpf and all the Drumpfsexuals put together. :21:

You guaranty it? Prove it.
Right after you prove the head of the CIA was a moron. :laughing0301:

She cannot recall time or place. No court would ever convict Kavanaugh.
Yeah being past the statute of limitations kind of makes it a no brainer. Makes you wonder why the repubs are so afraid of having the FBI investigate the claims though.

You should google what the FBI does vs what Congress does. I dont have time to teach you the basic job of each group if you dont already know.
You couldn’t teach a pet rock to stay. The FBI doesn’t investigate non-Federal crimes. They don’t investigate horseshit with no information to even start from and they aren’t going to investigate something the statute of limitations ran out on. The amount of evidence they have to start any investigation here is as empty as your head.

That was current and more fluid. She didn't accuse Thomas of something he allegedly did 30 yrs ago.

Just because you cant impress me doesnt mean youre not trying. Its a well known fact that the FBI is the gold standard for LEOs in the US. If they were regular people skill wise all PD's would be at their level.

They don't perform miracles. Did you think Strzok and Page were super human? They have more resources, can cross state lines and are generally better trained but they are not deities. There are 1000s of cases they cannot resolve.

Then go do just that. Question her, get details and take any evidence that you have to the FBI. There is simply no reason you can't do that. But I would have thought by now, her attorney would have gathered such information, and if the FBI refused, THEN RELEASE IT TO THE PRESS!.

Here's a clue for the clueless, THEY HAVE, AND CAME UP ONLY WITH A BULLSHIT NOTE FROM A THERAPIST!

Next?
Theres a very simple reason you cant do that. Its not in the FBIs jurisdiction. Drumpf has to give the order.

There’s not a law enforcement agency in the country that would investigate this bullshit.

And why do you want him to not be confirmed? Oh yeah political reasons. Fuck off.
Drumpf can direct the FBI to investigate this.

I dont want him confirmed because he is a sexual predator.

Based on what evidence?
Drumpf doesnt need any evidence to have the FBI investigate him. Did they have evidence of anything when they did the other 6 background checks on him?
Did you shove a fork in your ear as a kid and damage something?

He was applying for a job, that requires a background check. There’s no crime dumbass, it’s a security clearance.
Do you see the word "crime" in the post you responded to dummy? it cant be a crime now. Statute of limitation is up. Thanks for proving my point. Drumpf had them do a security check without this information. They can now do one with this new information.
That should take about five minutes.

George Bush was the head of the CIA (senior Bush). He was a moron.
I guarantee you Bush was smarter than you, Drumpf and all the Drumpfsexuals put together. :21:

You guaranty it? Prove it.
Right after you prove the head of the CIA was a moron. :laughing0301:

Says the person who thinks the POTUS and a multi millionaire is a moron. Who was the last one term POTUS we had?

That was current and more fluid. She didn't accuse Thomas of something he allegedly did 30 yrs ago.
No it wasnt current. It was like 15 years old.

No, the point is, he is ACCUSED of doing it. That's what you seem incapable of dealing with.
If he is accused of doing it then he should be investigated with this new information in tow. This should be done prior to giving him a lifetime appointment to the SC or is it that you have no problem with a sexual predator on the SC?

She has a number of obstacles to overcome.

1. The timing stinks to high heaven.
2. She's offered zero evidence beyond her simple accusation that anything happened. The witnesses she's named say nothing happened.
3. When given the opportunity to testify under oath, she backed away.

These things lead inevitably to political hit job, not substantive accusation.
She has zero obstacles to overcome. This is on congress and Drumpf to do or not do something.

1. Timing doesnt matter.
2. No the witness said he "couldnt recollect" which is a legal way of protecting your ass in the event you end up in court.
3. Not a problem. The FBI wasnt asking her to testify. Congress was.
Deflect all you want. She has major problems.
Prove it then. Have the FBI investigate for a week.
Maybe you don’t understand. It is up to the accuser to prove it. He is innocent until proven guilty, the accuser must file substantial proof. She hasn’t. She can open a case with the local authorities, she hasn’t. This is not an FBI matter. If she is so confident, she can supply evidence and start the investigation herself or her lawyer can. She has nothing.

Until the FBI investigates him again.

The FBI has investigated him 25× for his previous positions and 6× for this nomination.

Delay! Delay! Delay!

Despicable Dem vermin.

Dear B. Kidd
how can anyone investigate if the accuser cannot provide
a time or place of where the incident occurred? over 30 years
ago, especially, you'd need to have more specifics.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

I guess if the Democratic party way is to do a general accusation,
then seize everything in someone's laptop, apartment, etc. until
they find SOMETHING to charge someone with, that is some new
standard of legal proceedings other than what I'm used to anyway!

They've done this and gotten away with it with the other "investigations"
so maybe they will continue this mode of operation and grab
as much as they can with this broad-sweeping method.
And just drag everyone they can with them.

Drumpf can direct the FBI to investigate this.

I dont want him confirmed because he is a sexual predator.

Based on what evidence?
Drumpf doesnt need any evidence to have the FBI investigate him. Did they have evidence of anything when they did the other 6 background checks on him?
Did you shove a fork in your ear as a kid and damage something?

He was applying for a job, that requires a background check. There’s no crime dumbass, it’s a security clearance.
Do you see the word "crime" in the post you responded to dummy? it cant be a crime now. Statute of limitation is up. Thanks for proving my point. Drumpf had them do a security check without this information. They can now do one with this new information.
That should take about five minutes.
If thats true why are you guys whining about it then?

Next?
Theres a very simple reason you cant do that. Its not in the FBIs jurisdiction. Drumpf has to give the order.

NOTHING IS STOPPING YOU OR HER ATTORNEYS. You, nor they are accountable to the POTUS.

Quit your damn bitching and get digging. Or STFU already!

If he is accused of doing it then he should be investigated with this new information in tow. This should be done prior to giving him a lifetime appointment to the SC or is it that you have no problem with a sexual predator on the SC?

2. She's offered zero evidence beyond her simple accusation that anything happened. The witnesses she's named say nothing happened.

She has zero obstacles to overcome. This is on congress and Drumpf to do or not do something.

1. Timing doesnt matter.
2. No the witness said he "couldnt recollect" which is a legal way of protecting your ass in the event you end up in court.
Maybe you don’t understand. It is up to the accuser to prove it. He is innocent until proven guilty, the accuser must file substantial proof. She hasn’t. She can open a case with the local authorities, she hasn’t. This is not an FBI matter. If she is so confident, she can supply evidence and start the investigation herself or her lawyer can. She has nothing.
Nope. Since its not a legal or civil matter its up to congress to get the most accurate information regarding this allegation and make a decision.

The case was in 1991. Hill was born in 1956. She was 35. So this happened when she was 20? Then explain why Hill followed Thomas, a man she accused of sexual harassment, from job to job?

Hill made numerous phone calls to her supposed sexual harasser after she stopped working for him.

Phone logs document numerous calls from Hill to Thomas after she stopped working for him, notes Thomas Sowell. It seems rather odd that a woman would consistently call a man who sexually harassed her.

Further, Hill initially denied that she made these calls — which doesn’t exactly boost her credibility either.

1. Timing doesnt matter.
Nope. Since its not a legal or civil matter its up to congress to get the most accurate information regarding this allegation and make a decision.
And they have asked her to testify. Regardless, it is still up to the accuser to put up substantial proof. Otherwise we would be obligated to investigate every moon beam accusation ever made. She has of yet supplied any information to substantiate her claims.

She cannot tell you the date and time of the party. What people could you possibly locate? If she had the date and time then it would be a case the FBI could investigate, I agree.
Maybe she has a month? Thats why you get the FBI to investigate.

1. Timing doesnt matter.
And they have asked her to testify. Regardless, it is still up to the accuser to put up substantial proof. Otherwise we would be obligated to investigate every moon beam accusation ever made. She has of yet supplied any information to substantiate her claims.
They have asked her to testify to congress. They haven't demanded the FBI get all the information it can and present it to congress.

The case was in 1991. Hill was born in 1956. She was 35. So this happened when she was 20? Then explain why Hill followed Thomas, a man she accused of sexual harassment, from job to job?

Hill made numerous phone calls to her supposed sexual harasser after she stopped working for him.

Phone logs document numerous calls from Hill to Thomas after she stopped working for him, notes Thomas Sowell. It seems rather odd that a woman would consistently call a man who sexually harassed her.

Further, Hill initially denied that she made these calls — which doesn’t exactly boost her credibility either.

Youre deflecting again. You do that alot when I catch you lying. Your claim was that it was a current case remember? :laugh:

Forum List

Back