Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Threads -- Monday Sept 24th 2018

I grant you the last-minute nature bringing this forward arouses pushback.

You don't actually think the pushback would have been any different if the victims had come forward two weeks, or a month, earlier, or do you? The Trumpletons would still have called it a "last minute" political stunt, and the smear campaign targeting the "sluts" would have been exactly the same. They'd just have had more time digging through the victims' life, and making even more of a public spectacle out of it.

That's just another version of slut-shaming, alleging that the victims are at fault, either bringing about what was done to them, and / or reacting in a self-incriminating, delegitimizing way thereafter. Bringing it forward at the "last minute" deprived them of the extensive spectacle, hence the whining.

You're the one defending rapists killers and liars.
You created this thread to defend a rapist and liar.
You are a liar. There is no proof Kav raped anyone. I created this thread to show what filthy hypocrites liberals ALL are.
There’s no proof Clinton raped anyone. You’ve spent decades condemning him for it. Put your money where your mouth is. You have a chance to oppose another alleged rapist. Will you do it, or will you be a filthy hypocrite?

No proof Kavanaugh did either

TADA!!!
We still have to hear from accusers 2 and 3. It’s interesting that you now believe Clinton.

You got BlackFag on defense. Won't change Democrat dirty tricks, but they know they've been exposed.
:cuckoo:
who did he rape?

we know who's lying.
He tried to rape Ford. In my eyes, anyone who tries to trap force himself on a woman is a rapist. A 2nd and now potentially a 3rd person are accusing him of full on rape.
in your eyes, anyone you don't like is vile and evil.

got it.

who did he rape?

we know who's lying.
He tried to rape Ford. In my eyes, anyone who tries to trap force himself on a woman is a rapist. A 2nd and now potentially a 3rd person are accusing him of full on rape.
The democrat political smear machine in full roar.

Start putting these women in prison and the fake rape claims will stop. We should have started with Anita Hill. Her ass should still be behind bars.
Imprison rape victims, huh? I figured the GOP would go there eventually.

who did he rape?

we know who's lying.
in your eyes, anyone you don't like is vile and evil.

got it.
Whoa there, sparky. Don’t go full retard again.

who did he rape?

we know who's lying.

Start putting these women in prison and the fake rape claims will stop. We should have started with Anita Hill. Her ass should still be behind bars.
Imprison liars. There are more women lying about being raped than actual rape victims. One liar was just ordered to pay her victim 8 million dollars after she destroyed his military career. That's not enough start putting them in prison.

who did he rape?

we know who's lying.

Imprison liars. There are more women lying about being raped than actual rape victims. One liar was just ordered to pay her victim 8 million dollars after she destroyed his military career. That's not enough start putting them in prison.
Be careful. Your dotard won’t last long if we start imprisoning liars.

I grant you the last-minute nature bringing this forward arouses pushback.

You don't actually think the pushback would have been any different if the victims had come forward two weeks, or a month, earlier, or do you? The Trumpletons would still have called it a "last minute" political stunt, and the smear campaign targeting the "sluts" would have been exactly the same. They'd just have had more time digging through the victims' life, and making even more of a public spectacle out of it.

That's just another version of slut-shaming, alleging that the victims are at fault, either bringing about what was done to them, and / or reacting in a self-incriminating, delegitimizing way thereafter. Bringing it forward at the "last minute" deprived them of the extensive spectacle, hence the whining.

She had 36 fucking years!!!!

A new woman who is a ‘Never Trumper’ is about to become Brett Kavanaugh’s second accuser, Matt Drudge is reporting tonight.

According to the story, which is about to be published in the New Yorker, the accuser’s friend says “she never told me!”

The latest episode of Swamp… pic.twitter.com/sskvoUAMww

— MATT DRUDGE (@DRUDGE) September 23, 2018

Wow, we didn’t see this coming a mile off.

Ms. Ford just made a mockery of the #Metoo movement. Now there will be skepticim when real victims come forward. Well done...

upload_2018-9-24_19-56-18.png

Kennedy was a million years ago, and my generation doesn’t know or care about him. I was too young to vote for or against Clinton, but it shocks me that conservatives now use Clinton to defend rapists they support.

You have a million posts demanding whitey pay slavery reparations.....and that was way before Kennedy.

You're such a jerk-off hypocrite :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Kennedy was a million years ago, and my generation doesn’t know or care about him. I was too young to vote for or against Clinton, but it shocks me that conservatives now use Clinton to defend rapists they support.

You have a million posts demanding whitey pay slavery reparations.....and that was way before Kennedy.

You're such a jerk-off hypocrite
Holy crap :cuckoo:

Quick question; How come if someone disagrees with an opinion it automatically calls their motivations into question? Is it possible that someone could think Bill Clinton was a good president and a horrible human being? I think we all agree that sexual assaults are wrong and that none of us would want our mothers, sisters, wives, selfs or daughters to be subject to such behavior. I think we can also agree that making claims of certainty without knowledge is reckless and damaging to fruitful political discussions. So why don’t y’all try to stop making accusations or defending positions you have no idea are true or not. Instead maybe talking about whether we believe personal conduct should inform who serves the public’s trust. Just a thought, feel free to continue to harpoon one another.

That was entirely uncalled for, Lucy. She looks like a friendly, open woman I would (maybe) tell my story to and conversely, she looks like she wouldn't take a lot of shit from misogynists, either.

Forum List

Back