Fit's Ford to a letter (and symbol) LMAO

upload_2018-9-24_20-16-34.png

48316682.jpg

1y6s1x.jpg

kkmeme.jpg

317.jpg

13z0v3.jpg

no-way-me-7d4mge.jpg

Leftist hags use #metoo to lie about it, you ever really look at leftist hags? They have to lie about it

After this circus and fiasco I'll have a difficult time ever believing another #metoo accusation. Better have some proof and not flimsy allegations

That was entirely uncalled for, Lucy. She looks like a friendly, open woman I would (maybe) tell my story to and conversely, she looks like she wouldn't take a lot of shit from misogynists, either.

The situation is exactly like AzogtheDefiler says, because of these disgusting bitches with the Me Too crap with ZERO evidence it is not going to be long before women who HAVE been sexually assaulted or raped are going to be IGNORED BECAUSE of these disgusting bitches, this again illustrates that Leftists do NOT give a CRAP about rape victims, that Leftists USE ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for the most SORDID political purposes.

After this circus and fiasco I'll have a difficult time ever believing another #metoo accusation. Better have some proof and not flimsy allegations

Idiots like RealDave state that attending a party school = guilty. Cannot make this stuff up.

#whyIDidntReport

That one is just forum fodder...I read his nonsense this morning and it gave me a chuckle but the more I read then I got a headache

That was entirely uncalled for, Lucy. She looks like a friendly, open woman I would (maybe) tell my story to and conversely, she looks like she wouldn't take a lot of shit from misogynists, either.

The situation is exactly like AzogtheDefiler says, because of these disgusting bitches with the Me Too crap with ZERO evidence it is not going to be long before women who HAVE been sexually assaulted or raped are going to be IGNORED BECAUSE of these disgusting bitches, this again illustrates that Leftists do NOT give a CRAP about rape victims, that Leftists USE ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for the most SORDID political purposes.
What disgusting bitches are those, Lucy? The Kavanaugh accusers? You are positive they are lying because....? You think Kavanaugh should be confirmed?

What disgusting bitches are those, Lucy? The Kavanaugh accusers? You are positive they are lying because....? You think Kavanaugh should be confirmed?

I am positive they are lying because I have common sense.

You're positive they are not lying....because you don't want him confirmed

Like shooting fish in a barrel with left loons, same predictable BS every day

Ms. Ford just made a mockery of the #Metoo movement. Now there will be skepticim when real victims come forward. Well done...

This below creature founded the Me Too Movement, WTF whoever groped it must have been blind or an escaped mental patient :omg:

636597626501507013-180419-metoo-founder-18a.JPG

View attachment 218256

Tarana Burke - Wikipedia

Yikes!!!
The only way she gets groped is in a vigorous game of Blind Man's Bluff!!

View attachment 218262

Looks like her face caught fire and someone stomped it out with track cleats.

Ms. Ford just made a mockery of the #Metoo movement. Now there will be skepticim when real victims come forward. Well done...

This below creature founded the Me Too Movement, WTF whoever groped it must have been blind or an escaped mental patient :omg:

View attachment 218256

Tarana Burke - Wikipedia

Yikes!!!

View attachment 218262

upload_2018-9-24_21-3-33.png

View attachment 218256

Tarana Burke - Wikipedia

Yikes!!!

View attachment 218262

upload_2018-9-24_21-8-28.png

I will be SHOCKED if she actually shows up to tesitfy.

Dimms got what she wanted. Kavanaugh won't be seated by October 1st.

They won the battle, they will lose the war.

Forum List

Back