Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Threads -- Monday Sept 24th 2018

McConnell can't let the dems get away with a double standard on sex. Clinton got away with everything, that is the standard. If Kavanaugh passed the FBI background check, he passed, then the Senate needs to check if he's qualified. There cannot be this character assassination by female lawyers coming out of the woodwork. Kavanaugh will be confirmed, but not soon enough, Grassley is playing with fire postponing the vote.

I think you got it...sort of. No wonder you make the big bucks! Too bad you lack human attachments.
`
The point is, this story is across wire, TV, radio and internet. Until it's been investigated, it's anybody's guess as to it's veracity. You don't like it obviously but stick with it and see where it goes.

The real point is..."wire,TV, radio and internet" are controlled by huge, powerful corporations who have taken a stand as Trump opposition. Nobody who matters to Kavanaugh will care what is across them.

Who you gonna believe, these women or the female witnesses they name who contradict their drunken claims?

(1). If you have no corroborating evidence or witnesses, STFU.
(2). If you did not mention the matter to a reliable person CONTEMPORANEOUSLY with the event, STFU.
(3). If you hire an attorney in advance of making your accusation, your credibility drops 90%.
(4). If you have ever worn a "pussy hat" in public STFU.
(5). If you are a partisan for the "other side," your credibility drops 75%.
(6). If you were under the influence of any mind or mood altering substance, voluntarily consumed, your credibility drops at least 50%.
(7). There is an absolute "statute of limitations" of ten years.

Now, is there anything to discuss?

I think not.

Let's get on with it.

Wonderful. A list of crutches for assaulters.

1) Make sure you do it in private;
2) Make sure you shame the victim with some hideous degrading act that they won't want to talk about
3) If the victim dares to try to defend herself --- she's toast
4) Dictating how people can dress now? Really fascist? Going with the "she was asking for it" crutch? That still works?
5) She's only a victim if she's got my political football team's letter after her name. Isn't that instructive.
6) Buy her drinks because that somehow relieves you of responsibility
7) why?

(2). If you did not mention the matter to a reliable person CONTEMPORANEOUSLY with the event, STFU.
(3). If you hire an attorney in advance of making your accusation, your credibility drops 90%.
(6). If you were under the influence of any mind or mood altering substance, voluntarily consumed, your credibility drops at least 50%.

I think not.

Let's get on with it.

Wonderful. A list of crutches for assaulters.

1) Make sure you do it in private;
2) Make sure you shame the victim with some hideous degrading act that they won't want to talk about
3) If the victim dares to try to defend herself --- she's toast
4) Dictating how people can dress now? Really fascist? Going with the "she was asking for it" crutch? That still works?
5) She's only a victim if she's got my political football team's letter after her name. Isn't that instructive.
6) Buy her drinks because that somehow relieves you of responsibility
7) why?

Wrong....you don't know what you are talking about......in both the Ford fake allegations, and now Ramirez....neither one remembers key details of the alleged attack, and neither of them have any witnesses who say the attack happened or that they ever saw Kavanaugh in either place....big fucking difference....

10 Serious Problems With New Accusations Against Kavanaugh

1. The New Yorker could not find a single witness who could put Kavanaugh at the alleged party.

Buried more than 1,000 words into the report, Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer wrote:

The New Yorker has not confirmed with other eyewitnesses that Kavanaugh was present at the party. The magazine contacted several dozen classmates of Ramirez and Kavanaugh regarding the incident. Many did not respond to interview requests; others declined to comment, or said they did not attend or remember the party.

2. The New York Times could not find a single person who could corroborate Ramirez's claims.

The New York Times likewise could not find a single witness to backup her allegations:

The Times had interviewed several dozen people over the past week in an attempt to corroborate her story, and could find no one with firsthand knowledge.

3. The man accused of egging on Kavanaugh denied Ramirez's allegations and vouched for Kavanaugh's character.

Buried more than 1,400 words into The New Yorker story, Farrow and Mayer provide a quote from one of the men named by Ramirez:

One of the male classmates who Ramirez said egged on Kavanaugh denied any memory of the party. "I don’t think Brett would flash himself to Debbie, or anyone, for that matter," he said. Asked why he thought Ramirez was making the allegation, he responded, "I have no idea." The other male classmate who Ramirez said was involved in the incident commented, "I have zero recollection."

4. A third person that Ramirez claimed was at the party says she was not there for the alleged incident.

The classmate, who was not named, said that "she was not present at the incident."

5. Ramirez contacted her former classmates, asking about the incident, and admitted she was not sure that Kavanaugh was the male who exposed himself.

The Times' report states:

Ms. Ramirez herself contacted former Yale classmates asking if they recalled the incident and told some of them that she could not be certain Mr. Kavanaugh was the one who exposed himself.

6. A woman who claims she was "best friends" with Ramirez says Ramirez never mentioned the story and initially said her friend's accusations against Kavanaugh might be "politically motivated."

Buried nearly 1,700 words into the New Yorker piece, the report states:

The former friend who was married to the male classmate alleged to be involved, and who signed the statement, said of Ramirez, “This is a woman I was best friends with. We shared intimate details of our lives. And I was never told this story by her, or by anyone else. It never came up. I didn’t see it; I never heard of it happening.” She said she hadn’t spoken with Ramirez for about ten years, but that the two women had been close all through college, and Kavanaugh had remained part of what she called their “larger social circle.” In an initial conversation with The New Yorker, she suggested that Ramirez may have been politically motivated. Later, she said that she did not know if this was the case.

7. Ramirez, just like Christine Blasey Ford, is a registered Democrat and is dedicated to leftist causes.
----

8. Ramirez wasn't even sure her memory was correct — until she spent six days going over it with her Democrat lawyer.

So many keystrokes just to not-address the post. SMH

Unless she wants to go to prison for perjury, she better not show. The GOP is loaded for bear with evidence and affidavits of the real witnesses. How can she respond to real evidence? I'm betting on a no show, and asking for another extension, which if Grassley gives is nuts. Just schedule the vote and put him on the USSC.

She'll be there.

No she won't, she will come up with some excuse. She has nothing to gain by showing up and everything to lose.

I agree with that. The dems got what they wanted now they just need an excuse for her not to show

She has a head cold and her doctor told her not to fly! :21::21:
Or drive, or walk. The dems will accept a bad hair day as a valid excuse and claim republicans hate women’s hair styles.

She'll just come up with more and more creative excuses to delay testifying. Like the Archangel Gabriel appeared to her and told her she couldn't testify until she performed the holy task of taking a shit on the salad bar of the nearest Burger King that has a salad bar....something like that.

The fact that Soros's Party dragged another fake accusation out of the muck will actually be a good thing.

Once Trump takes out the Failed Coup plotters and most of the leadership and ownership of the democrat Party, he can properly go after the FakeNews Establishment for backing these obviously phony charges as if they were real.

He doesn't even have to arrest any of the reporters, like Obama threatened -- just daylight them!

MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!!

USS LMSM Credibility hit amidship and listing badly to port!

MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!!

You must believe the dozen or so #metoo women who have named Trump as their sexual assaulter really beautiful too. Why do you hate women?

None of them reported any "assault" to the police. It's retroactive "assault" based upon Trump's ascendancy to the Presidency. Trump was no Bill Clinton

LOL, Frank, I ran and managed two Violence Against Women Grants, funded by the Federal Dept. of Justice.

I have first hand knowledge of the fear women who have been abused live with; you cannot know how difficult reporting physical abuse and the threat of worse can effect them.

I've seen cases where men kill the pets of these women, just because they tried to end the relationship; we arrested men who hid in the attics and crawlspaces of a women's home, one in the home of the women's parents.

In one case the police responded to a women's home several times, when she reported someone was going threw her home when she was at work. They began to doubt her, and believed she was paranoid.

Then one day they responded again, and when looking around noticed the toilet had both seats up.

An hour latter the police dog gave them a clue someone was in the attic, and finally they believed her.

This below creature founded the Me Too Movement, WTF whoever groped it must have been blind or an escaped mental patient :omg:

636597626501507013-180419-metoo-founder-18a.JPG

View attachment 218256

Tarana Burke - Wikipedia

Yikes!!!
The only way she gets groped is in a vigorous game of Blind Man's Bluff!!

View attachment 218262

Looks like her face caught fire and someone stomped it out with track cleats.

View attachment 218264
I went to Dick's Last Resort in Quincy Market and the waiter made me a hat that said "I got my first kiss from George Washington."

My granddaughter's was better--Justin Beiber has a restraining order against me.

You were in my neck of the woods. Those people at Dicks are great.

I think not.

Let's get on with it.

There is a hell of a lot to talk about. You should name them the STFU if you get assaulted rules.

Forum List

Back