Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Threads -- Monday Sept 24th 2018

(1). If you have no corroborating evidence or witnesses, STFU.
(2). If you did not mention the matter to a reliable person CONTEMPORANEOUSLY with the event, STFU.
(3). If you hire an attorney in advance of making your accusation, your credibility drops 90%.
(4). If you have ever worn a "pussy hat" in public STFU.
(5). If you are a partisan for the "other side," your credibility drops 75%.
(6). If you were under the influence of any mind or mood altering substance, voluntarily consumed, your credibility drops at least 50%.
(7). There is an absolute "statute of limitations" of ten years.

Now, is there anything to discuss?

I think not.

Let's get on with it.
It is my understanding that Dr Ford has as many as 5 #gofundme accounts totalling $500,000.00. It's clear the motivation here is money. People are trying to cash in.
I could claim the judge groped me when I was in college in 83'. Maybe I could pay a few bills with the cash I might get from making this false accusation.
Real easy search.

I found 3. One for expenses such as travel which has so far received over 150K. One for private security costs which so far has received over 200k. And another one in her name or for her the purpose of which is not clear and has gotten over 40k.

There may be others.

It's not clear how much of this loot she will pocket directly. Maybe some maybe none.
She has nothing to fear as long as she doesn't wear sunglasses, so that rules out the need for security. It doesn't take $150k to buy a round trip ticket to Washington.
Frankly, I don't think she'll ever show. Thus the second and third accusations were floated.
Regardless of out come her career is enhanced ( see Anita hill ). She might get book deals. Fees for public speaking engagements ( which antifa will never protest ). Expert consultation payments.
The list goes on.

And of course she may get the satisfaction of stopping a trump appointment which alone could be huge motive
How was Anita Hill's career enhanced?
Maybe you could Google it.
All of the awards, job offers, and best selling books are no indication, but I'm sure you'll find something.

That was entirely uncalled for, Lucy. She looks like a friendly, open woman I would (maybe) tell my story to and conversely, she looks like she wouldn't take a lot of shit from misogynists, either.

The situation is exactly like AzogtheDefiler says, because of these disgusting bitches with the Me Too crap with ZERO evidence it is not going to be long before women who HAVE been sexually assaulted or raped are going to be IGNORED BECAUSE of these disgusting bitches, this again illustrates that Leftists do NOT give a CRAP about rape victims, that Leftists USE ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for the most SORDID political purposes.
What disgusting bitches are those, Lucy? The Kavanaugh accusers? You are positive they are lying because....? You think Kavanaugh should be confirmed?

The disgusting bitches are the SJW Kavanaugh accusers, sorry what they say is horsecrap, they SUDDENLY remember something after 35 years RIGHT at the MOMENT Kavanaugh is up for a USSC Justice position which will GIVE the USSC to a Republican Majority 5-4. They CANNOT find ONE person to corroborate their accusations, the second one Deborah Ramirez is even more pathetic than Christine Ford, Ramirez not ONLY forgot for 35 years she then was "helped" to "remember" after talking to a SJW Lawyer for 6 days.

Brett Kavanaugh should be confirmed yes, the Republicans should have taken the gloves off on Saturday, Ford asked for an extension to "think" more and they gave her until 10PM Friday, she did NOT meet that deadline and at that point they should have told her NO more extensions and GTFO and then they should have FORCED the vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh TODAY Monday.

Now instead of taking the gloves off already, that gave the Leftists time to go hunting and they found Deborah Ramirez who also couldn't remember ANYTHING for 35 years and now following the Leftist Mantra wants an FBI Investigation, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the Leftists Plan is to run down the clock on the Kavanaugh nomination and also to send the message to ANY Conservative for ANYTHING that Trump might choose that THIS is the type of sordid smear campaign THEY can expect from the Leftists who have ZERO decency and NO moral compass and who are TOTAL hypocrites, that ANY Conservative can also expect a sordid smear campaign DESIGNED to DESTROY not only their career and RUIN their life but also DESTROY and RUIN their family life INCLUDING their children.

Okay so do whatever on what is it now Thursday? Then on Friday the Republicans should SHUT IT DOWN and FORCE the confirmation vote on Brett Kavanaugh. The Republicans need to wake up, they need to get IN the SEWER with the Leftists, the Leftists are OPERATING FROM the sewer, so get IN the sewer with them and fight fire with fire. My advice to them is to take the gloves off.
We've all been so busy calling the other side liars that hardly anyone is thinking about what is really important here. Should this behavior as a drunk teenager keep him off the SC, when he has led his ADULT life in an exemplary way, and is said to be a knowledgeable jurist?
If I found out my son had behaved that way in his teens, I would be mortified, but I know that he is a good man, a great husband and father and a positive contributor to his community as an ADULT. He has worked hard and has made choices every day that lead to that; so has Kavanaugh.
I'm not saying he SHOULDN'T be confirmed; I'm just opposed to the unfairness and the bullshit that is getting flung at the women and the partisan monkeyshines that are making this so unfair.

"If I found out my son had behaved that way in his teens,"

I would think that at least 99% of 15-17 year olds have been at a party and been drunk and indulged in some groping, male and female teenagers, it's NORMAL teenage behaviour, I know I was indulging in groping when I was 15-17 years in age and EVERYONE had GREAT fun drinking and groping and NOBODY was damaged by this. WTF?! Who as a teenager WANTS to be a Puritan.

I was a good Catholic boy. We were told if we even THOUGHT about "sex" stuff it was a sin. Along with that was that your bodies were the Temple of the Holy Spirit and were NOT to be violated under pain of hell or purgatory. Wasn't a bad ploy; worked on me. Plus a Dad who would have skinned us alive if we did something like that and he found out.

Greg

This below creature founded the Me Too Movement, WTF whoever groped it must have been blind or an escaped mental patient :omg:

636597626501507013-180419-metoo-founder-18a.JPG

View attachment 218256

Tarana Burke - Wikipedia

Yikes!!!
The only way she gets groped is in a vigorous game of Blind Man's Bluff!!

View attachment 218262

Looks like her face caught fire and someone stomped it out with track cleats.

View attachment 218264

You are a vile, hateful little person.

Nope. Lucy is lovely but just not gullible, gul...er I mean Busy.

Greg

Ms. Ford just made a mockery of the #Metoo movement. Now there will be skepticim when real victims come forward. Well done...

You are the mockery here. The fact is you are a lying, Neanderthal weasel. She is a real victim. A victim of your partisan, anti-woman attitudes.

let me see; NO evidence but HER dodgy recall; all others supposedly at the party can't even place the party. I'd say 4:1 against is quite SUBSTANTIVE.

I hope she does time IF found guilty of perverting the course of Justice!!

(PS: I make allowance for the possibility that she's mentally ILL!!)

Greg

Maybe she should have asked her attacker to wait until she could get a photographer over there. Most sexual assaults do not have witnesses. The fact is that it occurs too often. If someone sexually assaulted you, I suspect you would remember it.

The mentally ILL person is you. The big bully says we are going to jail you for daring to come out.

Again; where is the evidence?? ZERO!! What do the witnesses(those allegedly AT the party) say? 4 to 1 against is not a good look regarding being able to sustain the allegation?

Now you seem to have missed the point; if there is evidence then by all means; take it to trial. If not then it doesn't get past the front Police desk...or at least shouldn't.

Greg

The evidence is what she says. Rarely do men who sexually assault women do it in public. This hearing is not a court of law. If Kavanaugh were denied a Supreme Court seat because of this, he would be deprived of none of his rights.

So by your stance there is zero he can do. He is guilty as charged?

This below creature founded the Me Too Movement, WTF whoever groped it must have been blind or an escaped mental patient :omg:

View attachment 218256

Tarana Burke - Wikipedia

Yikes!!!

View attachment 218262

View attachment 218264

Thank you

For the left, the presumption of guilt exists always....oh, unless your politics are left. Then you are innocent no matter what you do!!
:113::113::113:

(1). If you have no corroborating evidence or witnesses, STFU.
(2). If you did not mention the matter to a reliable person CONTEMPORANEOUSLY with the event, STFU.
(3). If you hire an attorney in advance of making your accusation, your credibility drops 90%.
(4). If you have ever worn a "pussy hat" in public STFU.
(5). If you are a partisan for the "other side," your credibility drops 75%.
(6). If you were under the influence of any mind or mood altering substance, voluntarily consumed, your credibility drops at least 50%.
(7). There is an absolute "statute of limitations" of ten years.

Now, is there anything to discuss?

I think not.

Let's get on with it.

So by your logic, if a man can rape a woman alone, a woman should 'STFU'.

View attachment 218256

Tarana Burke - Wikipedia

Yikes!!!

View attachment 218262

View attachment 218264

Only to left wing scumbags. Don't get suckered in again.

Greg

I have friends and relatives who are lost.
That's right, they are Trump-supporting Republicans.
And this is what they are saying.
Soros is paying Christine Ford to create this story and ruin Kavanaugh's chance to get on the Bench.
How fucking stupid is that??????????????

The entities financing this charade need to be exposed! Could be Crooked Hillary, Soros, the DNC, whatever, bring them to justice! All lawyers involved with this charade need their bank accounts examined, especially overseas accounts!

We now know that Ford has changed her story countless times >>

The Real Victims of the Kavanaugh Smear

Also.....none of the boatload of people at the party corroborate her tale.

You go out and confirm the nominee then spend 3 weeks educating the public about just how ghey this charade was!!:cul2:

Well here's the deal, we know that Soros's oil based fortune almost totally supports the gigantic investigative/propaganda tool of the left, Media Matters. We know that MM has the time and the resources to track down the target person's entire life going back to grammar school if necessary. We know that Media Matters actually hired some sleazy investigator to rent a house close to Sarah Palin to monitor her and her family 24/7 so anything is possible.

The situation is exactly like AzogtheDefiler says, because of these disgusting bitches with the Me Too crap with ZERO evidence it is not going to be long before women who HAVE been sexually assaulted or raped are going to be IGNORED BECAUSE of these disgusting bitches, this again illustrates that Leftists do NOT give a CRAP about rape victims, that Leftists USE ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for the most SORDID political purposes.
What disgusting bitches are those, Lucy? The Kavanaugh accusers? You are positive they are lying because....? You think Kavanaugh should be confirmed?

The disgusting bitches are the SJW Kavanaugh accusers, sorry what they say is horsecrap, they SUDDENLY remember something after 35 years RIGHT at the MOMENT Kavanaugh is up for a USSC Justice position which will GIVE the USSC to a Republican Majority 5-4. They CANNOT find ONE person to corroborate their accusations, the second one Deborah Ramirez is even more pathetic than Christine Ford, Ramirez not ONLY forgot for 35 years she then was "helped" to "remember" after talking to a SJW Lawyer for 6 days.

Brett Kavanaugh should be confirmed yes, the Republicans should have taken the gloves off on Saturday, Ford asked for an extension to "think" more and they gave her until 10PM Friday, she did NOT meet that deadline and at that point they should have told her NO more extensions and GTFO and then they should have FORCED the vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh TODAY Monday.

Now instead of taking the gloves off already, that gave the Leftists time to go hunting and they found Deborah Ramirez who also couldn't remember ANYTHING for 35 years and now following the Leftist Mantra wants an FBI Investigation, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the Leftists Plan is to run down the clock on the Kavanaugh nomination and also to send the message to ANY Conservative for ANYTHING that Trump might choose that THIS is the type of sordid smear campaign THEY can expect from the Leftists who have ZERO decency and NO moral compass and who are TOTAL hypocrites, that ANY Conservative can also expect a sordid smear campaign DESIGNED to DESTROY not only their career and RUIN their life but also DESTROY and RUIN their family life INCLUDING their children.

Okay so do whatever on what is it now Thursday? Then on Friday the Republicans should SHUT IT DOWN and FORCE the confirmation vote on Brett Kavanaugh. The Republicans need to wake up, they need to get IN the SEWER with the Leftists, the Leftists are OPERATING FROM the sewer, so get IN the sewer with them and fight fire with fire. My advice to them is to take the gloves off.
We've all been so busy calling the other side liars that hardly anyone is thinking about what is really important here. Should this behavior as a drunk teenager keep him off the SC, when he has led his ADULT life in an exemplary way, and is said to be a knowledgeable jurist?
If I found out my son had behaved that way in his teens, I would be mortified, but I know that he is a good man, a great husband and father and a positive contributor to his community as an ADULT. He has worked hard and has made choices every day that lead to that; so has Kavanaugh.
I'm not saying he SHOULDN'T be confirmed; I'm just opposed to the unfairness and the bullshit that is getting flung at the women and the partisan monkeyshines that are making this so unfair.

"If I found out my son had behaved that way in his teens,"

I would think that at least 99% of 15-17 year olds have been at a party and been drunk and indulged in some groping, male and female teenagers, it's NORMAL teenage behaviour, I know I was indulging in groping when I was 15-17 years in age and EVERYONE had GREAT fun drinking and groping and NOBODY was damaged by this. WTF?! Who as a teenager WANTS to be a Puritan.

I was a good Catholic boy. We were told if we even THOUGHT about "sex" stuff it was a sin. Along with that was that your bodies were the Temple of the Holy Spirit and were NOT to be violated under pain of hell or purgatory. Wasn't a bad ploy; worked on me. Plus a Dad who would have skinned us alive if we did something like that and he found out.

Greg

Yes we were told about ALL of that also BUT I was a naughty Catholic girl :smoke: and I'm still naughty:dev2:

catholic_school_girl_dark_t_shirt-r1ba3ffe8a7b543469bcf3149ff17d142_jf4s5_307.jpg

McConnell can't let the dems get away with a double standard on sex. Clinton got away with everything, that is the standard. If Kavanaugh passed the FBI background check, he passed, then the Senate needs to check if he's qualified. There cannot be this character assassination by female lawyers coming out of the woodwork. Kavanaugh will be confirmed, but not soon enough, Grassley is playing with fire postponing the vote.
He didn't pass a FBI investigation with the new allegations. Sorry.

What part of "there is no FBI investigation for new allegations" don't you understand? He passed the background check 6x, he's cleared. New allegations are garbage.

She'll be there.

No she won't, she will come up with some excuse. She has nothing to gain by showing up and everything to lose.

I agree with that. The dems got what they wanted now they just need an excuse for her not to show

She has a head cold and her doctor told her not to fly! :21::21:
Or drive, or walk. The dems will accept a bad hair day as a valid excuse and claim republicans hate women’s hair styles.
i think Ford will have a run in with "Moth Man" on the way to DC. that will be her excuse for being late

McConnell can't let the dems get away with a double standard on sex. Clinton got away with everything, that is the standard. If Kavanaugh passed the FBI background check, he passed, then the Senate needs to check if he's qualified. There cannot be this character assassination by female lawyers coming out of the woodwork. Kavanaugh will be confirmed, but not soon enough, Grassley is playing with fire postponing the vote.
He didn't pass a FBI investigation with the new allegations. Sorry.

What part of "there is no FBI investigation for new allegations" don't you understand? He passed the background check 6x, he's cleared. New allegations are garbage.
The part where repubs claim to moral upstanding citizens. So what he passed the previous 6 checks? Why wouldnt he? They didnt know to ask Ford if he sexually assaulted her.

Forum List

Back