Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Threads -- Monday Sept 24th 2018

The entities financing this charade need to be exposed! Could be Crooked Hillary, Soros, the DNC, whatever, bring them to justice! All lawyers involved with this charade need their bank accounts examined, especially overseas accounts!

OK, let's think about this for a moment.
Here's what would have to happen in order for Soros or Hillary to be involved:
Someone, a rep from Soros or Hillary, starts contacting those 65 women who signed that letter stating Kavanaugh was a good guy.
Oooops!
Looks like the Associated Press (AP) tried contacting those women: How 65 women came to Kavanaugh's defense in matter of hours

Maybe they used high school year books and started perusing the girls at the high schools closest to Georgetown Prep.
And then they found them on Facebook and contacted them.
And told them that there was big money in it if they would claim that Kavanaugh tried to rape them.

Question:
Wouldn't there be 10-20 women or so who would be reporting this to their representatives and the press?

There would be a least ONE woman who would be BURSTING at the seams to tell the world that there was a conspiracy to take Kavanaugh down.

But there isn't.

Not a peep.

Last edited:
Ms. Ford just made a mockery of the #Metoo movement. Now there will be skepticim when real victims come forward. Well done...
Well, this is the danger. Bad enough that it's so blatantly been turned into a political football, it also takes a terribly important thing and dilutes it.

Just as the Left has done with the term "racism".

The funny part is that Dr. Ford has two Sons.

She unleashed the “all I need to do is accuse you to ruin your life” not just on Kav, but on them as well.

What possible defense do they have when MOM established this?

Poor kids.

Yikes!!!
The only way she gets groped is in a vigorous game of Blind Man's Bluff!!

View attachment 218262

Looks like her face caught fire and someone stomped it out with track cleats.

View attachment 218264

You are a vile, hateful little person.

Only to left wing scumbags. Don't get suckered in again.

Greg

The thing with Leftists they comment some of the most vile and hateful crap EVAH but as SOON as a Conservative goes for one of their SJW Sacred Cows the Leftists are all like "OMG! Muh Feelings, you are SO hateful and mean" so fuck that, I'm sure there is some Play Doh they can get to comfort themselves.

Well here's the deal, we know that Soros's oil based fortune almost totally supports the gigantic investigative/propaganda tool of the left, Media Matters. We know that MM has the time and the resources to track down the target person's entire life going back to grammar school if necessary. We know that Media Matters actually hired some sleazy investigator to rent a house close to Sarah Palin to monitor her and her family 24/7 so anything is possible.

"We know that MM has the time and the resources to track down the target person's entire life going back to grammar school if necessary. "

And do what? Find out something that only Ford's therapist and husband knew, SIX years ago?

Well here's the deal, we know that Soros's oil based fortune almost totally supports the gigantic investigative/propaganda tool of the left, Media Matters. We know that MM has the time and the resources to track down the target person's entire life going back to grammar school if necessary. We know that Media Matters actually hired some sleazy investigator to rent a house close to Sarah Palin to monitor her and her family 24/7 so anything is possible.

It wasn't a private investigator you dolt. It was an investigative journalist who was writing a book that rented the house next to hers.

If you're gonna bitch, try to use facts please.

Author of Palin Expose Moves Next Door

The former Alaska governor has a new neighbor and it's not someone she is happy about. Author and investigative reporter Joe McGinniss, who has written critically of Palin in the past, rented the house next to the former GOP vice presidential candidate so he can write a book about her.

The Palins, whose ever-expanding compound is bustling with construction, are putting up a new fence that they hope will block McGinniss' view. Palin took to Facebook Wednesday to complain about McGinniss.

That was entirely uncalled for, Lucy. She looks like a friendly, open woman I would (maybe) tell my story to and conversely, she looks like she wouldn't take a lot of shit from misogynists, either.

The situation is exactly like AzogtheDefiler says, because of these disgusting bitches with the Me Too crap with ZERO evidence it is not going to be long before women who HAVE been sexually assaulted or raped are going to be IGNORED BECAUSE of these disgusting bitches, this again illustrates that Leftists do NOT give a CRAP about rape victims, that Leftists USE ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for the most SORDID political purposes.
What disgusting bitches are those, Lucy? The Kavanaugh accusers? You are positive they are lying because....? You think Kavanaugh should be confirmed?

The disgusting bitches are the SJW Kavanaugh accusers, sorry what they say is horsecrap, they SUDDENLY remember something after 35 years RIGHT at the MOMENT Kavanaugh is up for a USSC Justice position which will GIVE the USSC to a Republican Majority 5-4. They CANNOT find ONE person to corroborate their accusations, the second one Deborah Ramirez is even more pathetic than Christine Ford, Ramirez not ONLY forgot for 35 years she then was "helped" to "remember" after talking to a SJW Lawyer for 6 days.

Brett Kavanaugh should be confirmed yes, the Republicans should have taken the gloves off on Saturday, Ford asked for an extension to "think" more and they gave her until 10PM Friday, she did NOT meet that deadline and at that point they should have told her NO more extensions and GTFO and then they should have FORCED the vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh TODAY Monday.

Now instead of taking the gloves off already, that gave the Leftists time to go hunting and they found Deborah Ramirez who also couldn't remember ANYTHING for 35 years and now following the Leftist Mantra wants an FBI Investigation, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the Leftists Plan is to run down the clock on the Kavanaugh nomination and also to send the message to ANY Conservative for ANYTHING that Trump might choose that THIS is the type of sordid smear campaign THEY can expect from the Leftists who have ZERO decency and NO moral compass and who are TOTAL hypocrites, that ANY Conservative can also expect a sordid smear campaign DESIGNED to DESTROY not only their career and RUIN their life but also DESTROY and RUIN their family life INCLUDING their children.

Okay so do whatever on what is it now Thursday? Then on Friday the Republicans should SHUT IT DOWN and FORCE the confirmation vote on Brett Kavanaugh. The Republicans need to wake up, they need to get IN the SEWER with the Leftists, the Leftists are OPERATING FROM the sewer, so get IN the sewer with them and fight fire with fire. My advice to them is to take the gloves off.
We've all been so busy calling the other side liars that hardly anyone is thinking about what is really important here. Should this behavior as a drunk teenager keep him off the SC, when he has led his ADULT life in an exemplary way, and is said to be a knowledgeable jurist?
If I found out my son had behaved that way in his teens, I would be mortified, but I know that he is a good man, a great husband and father and a positive contributor to his community as an ADULT. He has worked hard and has made choices every day that lead to that; so has Kavanaugh.
I'm not saying he SHOULDN'T be confirmed; I'm just opposed to the unfairness and the bullshit that is getting flung at the women and the partisan monkeyshines that are making this so unfair.

"If I found out my son had behaved that way in his teens,"

I would think that at least 99% of 15-17 year olds have been at a party and been drunk and indulged in some groping, male and female teenagers, it's NORMAL teenage behaviour, I know I was indulging in groping when I was 15-17 years in age and EVERYONE had GREAT fun drinking and groping and NOBODY was damaged by this. WTF?! Who as a teenager WANTS to be a Puritan.

I hope you don't have any children. I would hate to see kids saying it's okay for men to assault women if they are drunk. T5hat is child abuse and the kids should be removed from that environment.

Teenagers disagrees with you.

But Klein is keenly aware of these pressures. He has taken a literature class on toxic masculinity. He has listened to lectures on consent and the difference between yes, but, and yes, please. "We know what is not right and what is not acceptable," he said.

That overused phrase, "boys will be boys," frustrates high school students like Klein and Luke Chinman, 15, of Pittsburgh.

"Whatever age a person is, it's never okay to sexually assault or harass someone," Chinman said. "They should not get any free passes for doing any of these terrible things to other people. They need to know this and everyone else needs to know this."

Perhaps the teenagers who know this best are the ones who have been through it.

One 17-year-old thought about that day, during a school event her sophomore year, when a close friend whom "everybody liked" pulled her into a darkened room, attempted to remove her underwear and coerced her into performing oral sex.

"I didn't know what was happening," said the teen, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because she still doesn't want people to know what happened. "I fought back in the moment but not as hard as I could have, because I feared social and personal retaliation."

When Beverly Dempsey, 18, heard Ford's account, she thought of her own experience with sexual assault, during the fifth grade while living in Egypt for her parents' work with the State Department. Dempsey, who recently graduated from Whitman, thought about all the parties she didn't go to because she feared that she would be alone in a room with a guy she didn't know.

Amid Kavanaugh Debate, Teens Push Back Against Adults Who Say ‘boys Will Be Boys’

Ms. Ford just made a mockery of the #Metoo movement. Now there will be skepticim when real victims come forward. Well done...
Well, this is the danger. Bad enough that it's so blatantly been turned into a political football, it also takes a terribly important thing and dilutes it.

Just as the Left has done with the term "racism".

The funny part is that Dr. Ford has two Sons.

She unleashed the “all I need to do is accuse you to ruin your life” not just on Kav, but on them as well.

What possible defense do they have when MOM established this?

Poor kids.
Collateral damage.

Grassley better be prepared for the democrats to disrupt the hearing before it begins the same way they did on the 1st day of BK hearing.

McConnell can't let the dems get away with a double standard on sex. Clinton got away with everything, that is the standard. If Kavanaugh passed the FBI background check, he passed, then the Senate needs to check if he's qualified. There cannot be this character assassination by female lawyers coming out of the woodwork. Kavanaugh will be confirmed, but not soon enough, Grassley is playing with fire postponing the vote.
He didn't pass a FBI investigation with the new allegations. Sorry.

What part of "there is no FBI investigation for new allegations" don't you understand? He passed the background check 6x, he's cleared. New allegations are garbage.
The part where repubs claim to moral upstanding citizens. So what he passed the previous 6 checks? Why wouldnt he? They didnt know to ask Ford if he sexually assaulted her.

We'll see the evidence on Thursday if she shows up. McConnell said that Kav has many witnesses that contradict her fuzzy claims. Should be a circus on Thursday.

2d6fq9.jpg

After this circus and fiasco I'll have a difficult time ever believing another #metoo accusation. Better have some proof and not flimsy allegations

How about a world premiere movie. Maybe the victim should ask the attacker to wait while she gets the movie crew over there. If it is against a Democrat, then that rule goes out the window.

How about they have actual proof and not some BS story that keeps falling apart

McConnell can't let the dems get away with a double standard on sex. Clinton got away with everything, that is the standard. If Kavanaugh passed the FBI background check, he passed, then the Senate needs to check if he's qualified. There cannot be this character assassination by female lawyers coming out of the woodwork. Kavanaugh will be confirmed, but not soon enough, Grassley is playing with fire postponing the vote.
He didn't pass a FBI investigation with the new allegations. Sorry.

What part of "there is no FBI investigation for new allegations" don't you understand? He passed the background check 6x, he's cleared. New allegations are garbage.
The part where repubs claim to moral upstanding citizens. So what he passed the previous 6 checks? Why wouldnt he? They didnt know to ask Ford if he sexually assaulted her.

We'll see the evidence on Thursday if she shows up. McConnell said that Kav has many witnesses that contradict her fuzzy claims. Should be a circus on Thursday.
No we wont see any evidence. Didnt you get the memo? No witnesses. Just he said she said.

McConnell said today that Kavanaugh had several witnesses that contradict the claims of Dr. Ford. Why wouldn't their supporting claims be entered into the record?

After this circus and fiasco I'll have a difficult time ever believing another #metoo accusation. Better have some proof and not flimsy allegations

How about a world premiere movie. Maybe the victim should ask the attacker to wait while she gets the movie crew over there. If it is against a Democrat, then that rule goes out the window.

How about they have actual proof and not some BS story that keeps falling apart

Who needs proof when you have a fake Spartacus?

All of the Democrats on the Judiciary Committee should be referred for ethics violations.

I have friends and relatives who are lost.
That's right, they are Trump-supporting Republicans.
And this is what they are saying.
Soros is paying Christine Ford to create this story and ruin Kavanaugh's chance to get on the Bench.
How fucking stupid is that??????????????

Not stupid at all. Her lawyer has simple ties straight back to Soros. All you have to do to say he is “paying” her is to look at any subsidy or reduction or discount or even a free hour of lawyer time to says he is paying her. Not terribly unreasonable. Hope he didn’t pay her too much the way her story is falling apart. When all the witnesses say it didn’t happen, it kinda dings one’s cred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back