🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have two accounts. One is backed by a polygraph. One is not.

And you're insisting that the person who passed the polygraph shouldn't be believed.

Um, why?

No....we have an accusation that cannot be backed up with physical evidence or witnesses...the named witness to the alleged attack says he didn't see it happen..........the victim tells us she can't remember where it happened or when it happened and that the only reason she even remembered it was "memory regression" therapy 30 years later........that is what you do not have, actual evidence....
So, it is OK to rape women if there are no witnesses.
Women are normally raped without witnessses present.
Then they normally go to the police and report it and evidence is gathered so it can be determined whether or not she has indeed been raped.
Don’t you know this?.

The Criminal Justice System: Statistics
The Vast Majority of Perpetrators Will Not Go to Jail or Prison

Out_Of_1000_Rapes%20122016.png

The Majority of Sexual Assaults Are Not Reported to the Police
Only 310 out of every 1,000 sexual assaults are reported to police. That means about 2 out of 3 go unreported.1

• Individuals of college-age2
    • Female Students: 20% report
    • Female Non-Students: 32% report
  • The elderly: 28% report3
  • Members of the military: 43% of female victims and 10% of male victims reported.4
Reasons Victims Choose to Report—or Not
Of the sexual violence crimes reported to police from 2005-2010, the survivor reporting gave the following reasons for doing so:5

• 28% to protect the household or victim from further crimes by the offender
  • 25% to stop the incident or prevent recurrence or escalation
  • 21% to improve police surveillance or they believed they had a duty to do so
  • 17% to catch/punish/prevent offender from reoffending
  • 6% gave a different answer, or declined to cite one reason
  • 3% did so to get help or recover loss
Of the sexual violence crimes not reported to police from 2005-2010, the victim gave the following reasons for not reporting:5

• 20% feared retaliation
  • 13% believed the police would not do anything to help
  • 13% believed it was a personal matter
  • 8% reported to a different official
  • 8% believed it was not important enough to report
  • 7% did not want to get the perpetrator in trouble
  • 2% believed the police could not do anything to help
  • 30% gave another reason, or did not cite one reason
Read more statistics about perpetrators of sexual violence.

The Criminal Justice System: Statistics | RAINN

Sure. Is this the same organization that manufactured the now debunked "one out of three college women is assaulted" or some such? Their title page says, "We believe YOU". Yeah? How nice. But what if I'm lying and I know it, or I don't know it because I had "repressed memory therapy" but I'll just go with it anyway???

too lazy to even look it up?

Understanding RAINN’s statistics
Sexual violence is notoriously difficult to measure, and there is no single source of data that provides a complete picture of the crime. On RAINN’s website, we have tried to select the most reliable source of statistics for each topic. The primary data source we use is the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), which is an annual study conducted by the Justice Department. To conduct NCVS, researchers interview tens of thousands of Americans each year to learn about crimes that they’ve experienced. Based on those interviews, the study provides estimates of the total number of crimes, including those that were not reported to police. While NCVS has a number of limitations (most importantly, children under age 12 are not included), overall, it is the most reliable source of crime statistics in the U.S.

We have also relied on other Justice Department studies, as well as data from the Department of Health and Human Services and other government and academic sources. When assembling these statistics, we have generally retained the wording used btrump loves the poorly educated.y the authors. Statistics are presented for educational purposes only. Each statistic includes a footnote citation for the original source, where you can find information about the methodology and a definition of terms.

Learn more about RAINN's statistics.

trump loves the poorly educated.

Kavanaugh has become an albatross around the GOP`s neck right now. Suburban women were already tilting Democrat and when the Repub senators get nasty with Dr. Blasey, and they will, they risk an even greater backlash at the polls in November.
Scary.

Most women don't believe the bimbo prof.

The Left expects us to forget that there is a Mrs. Kavanaugh, and that Mrs. Kavanaugh has two daughters.

In truth, almost all women know women like it SEEMS Christina Ford might have been, or is. Mmmm-hmmm. This is why the support for her is "surprisingly" low among women.
Mr. Trump has a wife and a daughter so what`s your point? It didn`t stop him from buying whores and grabbing pussies.

They let you.

My oh my. Did she just make up this memory in some shoddy therapy work or what? What is going on here?

The last of Ford's four named "witnesses" released a statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee through her attorney. Leland Keyser says she doesn't remember EVER attending a party where Brett Kavanaugh was in attendance, with or without Christina Ford.

So what could her testimony be now? This is what I remember, despite absolutely no evidence to support it? I mean that's great...I guess. I once remember winning a billion dollars though I have absolutely no evidence to support it.

Hey, where my money at? Someone give me my money back. It happened, it did, I remember it!!

Leland Ingham Keyser -- Christine Blasey Ford's Friend Contradicts Her on Party | National Review

The HollyWierdo leftists will still give her a standing ovation and the next self awards ceremony.

Kavanaugh's victim did not speak about this for years. Why should these people remember something they never considered significant? Ms. Ford will speak on Thursday. You rape enablers failed to silence or destroy her, as you have done to countless rape victims.

You want a good tell for that hearing? Watch Ford, does she gives answers freely? Consult with her lawyer before answering? Plead the Fifth?
She already passed a polygraph. She’ll be fine.
How do you know, because her lying activist lawyer said she did? Let's see that polygraph. So far, everything that she's claimed has been shown to be NOT true.

Two conditions that baffle me. Lawyers cannot interview her, he must testify first! Why?

Well, 15 of the members on the Senate Judiciary Committee are lawyers, and will be able to ask her questions regardless, so that is a non-starter right off the drawing board. As far as who will testify first, you cannot respond to the actual accusations made in the testimony under oath, until they have been made. For over 800 years of Anglo Saxon Law, the accuser always speaks before the accused.

If Nominee Kavanaugh is required to testify first, the best thing he could say is, "I will not answer an accusation that has not been made in these proceedings, because I have no idea what lies my accuser could be capable of telling you".

they want to get a female not from the senate to question her & dr ford welcomes the senate. whyare they afraid to do it themselves?

When someone sexual assualts or abuses a woman it's generally not a one and done thing it's a pattern that continues with them as we saw with Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer and most recently Les Moonves yet we have not seen any other women come foreward and make any accusations against Brett Kavanaugh. Just something to think about.

And Bill Clinton

they want to get a female not from the senate to question her & dr ford welcomes the senate. whyare they afraid to do it themselves?

Do you have a problem with a woman asking her questions? Will it make the answer any different? Why is she afraid to answer questions from a woman?

Kavanaugh's victim did not speak about this for years. Why should these people remember something they never considered significant? Ms. Ford will speak on Thursday. You rape enablers failed to silence or destroy her, as you have done to countless rape victims.

Why should they remember? You're serious. Thats disturbing.

Do you remember every person who was ever at every party you attended during high school? Did you know every person that was ever at every party? Yes? If so, you must have been one of those losers who never got invited to the parties, except that one sleepover you and three other comic book nerds had sophomore year.

No....we have an accusation that cannot be backed up with physical evidence or witnesses...the named witness to the alleged attack says he didn't see it happen..........the victim tells us she can't remember where it happened or when it happened and that the only reason she even remembered it was "memory regression" therapy 30 years later........that is what you do not have, actual evidence....
So, it is OK to rape women if there are no witnesses.
Women are normally raped without witnessses present.
Then they normally go to the police and report it and evidence is gathered so it can be determined whether or not she has indeed been raped.
Don’t you know this?.

The Criminal Justice System: Statistics
The Vast Majority of Perpetrators Will Not Go to Jail or Prison

Out_Of_1000_Rapes%20122016.png

The Majority of Sexual Assaults Are Not Reported to the Police
Only 310 out of every 1,000 sexual assaults are reported to police. That means about 2 out of 3 go unreported.1

• Individuals of college-age2
    • Female Students: 20% report
    • Female Non-Students: 32% report
  • The elderly: 28% report3
  • Members of the military: 43% of female victims and 10% of male victims reported.4
Reasons Victims Choose to Report—or Not
Of the sexual violence crimes reported to police from 2005-2010, the survivor reporting gave the following reasons for doing so:5

• 28% to protect the household or victim from further crimes by the offender
  • 25% to stop the incident or prevent recurrence or escalation
  • 21% to improve police surveillance or they believed they had a duty to do so
  • 17% to catch/punish/prevent offender from reoffending
  • 6% gave a different answer, or declined to cite one reason
  • 3% did so to get help or recover loss
Of the sexual violence crimes not reported to police from 2005-2010, the victim gave the following reasons for not reporting:5

• 20% feared retaliation
  • 13% believed the police would not do anything to help
  • 13% believed it was a personal matter
  • 8% reported to a different official
  • 8% believed it was not important enough to report
  • 7% did not want to get the perpetrator in trouble
  • 2% believed the police could not do anything to help
  • 30% gave another reason, or did not cite one reason
Read more statistics about perpetrators of sexual violence.

The Criminal Justice System: Statistics | RAINN

Sure. Is this the same organization that manufactured the now debunked "one out of three college women is assaulted" or some such? Their title page says, "We believe YOU". Yeah? How nice. But what if I'm lying and I know it, or I don't know it because I had "repressed memory therapy" but I'll just go with it anyway???

too lazy to even look it up?

Understanding RAINN’s statistics
Sexual violence is notoriously difficult to measure, and there is no single source of data that provides a complete picture of the crime. On RAINN’s website, we have tried to select the most reliable source of statistics for each topic. The primary data source we use is the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), which is an annual study conducted by the Justice Department. To conduct NCVS, researchers interview tens of thousands of Americans each year to learn about crimes that they’ve experienced. Based on those interviews, the study provides estimates of the total number of crimes, including those that were not reported to police. While NCVS has a number of limitations (most importantly, children under age 12 are not included), overall, it is the most reliable source of crime statistics in the U.S.

We have also relied on other Justice Department studies, as well as data from the Department of Health and Human Services and other government and academic sources. When assembling these statistics, we have generally retained the wording used btrump loves the poorly educated.y the authors. Statistics are presented for educational purposes only. Each statistic includes a footnote citation for the original source, where you can find information about the methodology and a definition of terms.

Learn more about RAINN's statistics.

trump loves the poorly educated.

Using the NCVS for anything is foolish......

National Crime Victimization Survey A new report finds that the Justice Department has been undercounting instances of rape and sexual assault.

How helpful, then, that the Justice Department asked the National Research Council (part of the National Academies, which also includes the National Academy of Sciences and the Institute of Medicine) to study how successfully the federal government measures rape. The answer has just arrived, in a report out Tuesday with the headline from the press release: “The National Crime Victimization Survey Is Likely Undercounting Rape and Sexual Assault.” We’re not talking about small fractions—we’re talking about the kind of potentially massive underestimate that the military and the Justice Department have warned about for years—and that could be throwing a wrench into the effort to do the most effective type of rape prevention.....

But here are the flaws that call the nice-sounding stats into doubt: The NCVS is designed to measure all kinds of crime victimization. The questions it poses about sexual violence are embedded among questions that ask about lots of other types of crime. For example:

There is, in fact, an existing survey that has many of the attributes the NCVS currently lacks. It’s administered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and it’s called the National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey. (NISVS is the acronym. Apologies for the alphabet soup.)

NISVS “represents the public health perspective,” as Tuesday’s report puts it, and it asks questions about specific behavior, including whether the survey-taker was unable to consent to sex because he or she had been drinking or taking drugs. NISVS was first conducted in 2010, so it doesn’t go back in time the way the NCVS numbers do. But here’s the startling direct comparison between the two measures: NISVS counted 1.27 million total sexual acts of forced penetration for women over the past year (including completed, attempted, and alcohol or drug facilitated).

NCVS counted only 188,380 for rape and sexual assault. And the FBI, which collects its data from local law enforcement, and so only counts rapes and attempted rapes that have been reported as crimes, totaled only 85,593 for 2010.

But here’s the startling direct comparison between the two measures: NISVS counted 1.27 million total sexual acts of forced penetration for women over the past year (including completed, attempted, and alcohol or drug facilitated).

NCVS counted only 188,380 for rape and sexual assault.

She's a paid Democrat operative. Look who is advising her. Total FRAUD.
He is a Republican operative nominated to push the Republican agenda,. Look who nominated him - the biggest liar of all time.

under some suspicious circumstances... kennedy suddenly ups & retires & that his son loaned cash to trump from deutsche bank... & brett's big spending kinda went away...

He is a Republican operative nominated to push the Republican agenda,. Look who nominated him - the biggest liar of all time.

under some suspicious circumstances... kennedy suddenly ups & retires & that his son loaned cash to trump from deutsche bank... & brett's big spending kinda went away...

Wow... the stupid is strong with you....

Do you have a problem with a woman asking her questions? Will it make the answer any different? Why is she afraid to answer questions from a woman?

because it's the written questions from the senators. if they own the words - they should speak them.

Wow... the stupid is strong with you....

hey now... if you all think she is some plant trying to overturn this whole nomination debacle... then why can't those CONspiracies, be true 'eh? you can't have it both ways, asswipe.

You are actually the rape enabler, not the rest. By pushing this false story you are making the next person that was really assaulted less likely to be believed, thus empowering those who would do these types of things. Not a single thing Ford has claimed has been verified and much of it has been denied.

I personally hope the Senate does not wait till Thursday to vote, they should do so Monday morning.

because it's the written questions from the senators. if they own the words - they should speak them.

Some of the Senators on the Judiciary Committee are women, do their words mean anything different? If the questions are written, how would you know who wrote them? Is it okay if a man asks a question a woman asked him to ask?

Two conditions that baffle me. Lawyers cannot interview her, he must testify first! Why?

Well, 15 of the members on the Senate Judiciary Committee are lawyers, and will be able to ask her questions regardless, so that is a non-starter right off the drawing board. As far as who will testify first, you cannot respond to the actual accusations made in the testimony under oath, until they have been made. For over 800 years of Anglo Saxon Law, the accuser always speaks before the accused.

If Nominee Kavanaugh is required to testify first, the best thing he could say is, "I will not answer an accusation that has not been made in these proceedings, because I have no idea what lies my accuser could be capable of telling you".

Because Christina Blasey Ford does not run the Senate!

that would be open to questioning if the (R)s allowed the therapist to testify. they aren't allowing it. hmmmm.....

The so-called victim is a therapist herself. They can just ask her. They can get the entire story straight from her, so why waste time? That would be like asking an oncologist about the cancer that an oncologist patient has. Why would you bother? Just ask the patient. Saves time, comes straight from the source.

because her testimony can be corroborated with witness'.

duh.

Really? What witnesses have come forward? I mean actual witnesses who have not retracted. What you got?

There are lots of witnesses. 40 former classmates signed a letter of support. Others talking about the rumours that circulated at her school following the assault.

Whenever a woman accuses a man, she’s lying, she’s crazy, she asked for it.

Your reaction is why a frightened girl doesn’t report an assault.

Moron....a letter of support isn't witnesses....are you this fucking stupid? There were no rumours of this...... if there were rumours it would have popped in the FBI background check you moron....that is what they investigate and after 6 of them, nothing turned up.....

They don’t investigate high school rumours in background investigations. That you think they do shows how little you know about background checks.

The so-called victim is a therapist herself. They can just ask her. They can get the entire story straight from her, so why waste time? That would be like asking an oncologist about the cancer that an oncologist patient has. Why would you bother? Just ask the patient. Saves time, comes straight from the source.

because her testimony can be corroborated with witness'.

duh.

Really? What witnesses have come forward? I mean actual witnesses who have not retracted. What you got?

There are lots of witnesses. 40 former classmates signed a letter of support. Others talking about the rumours that circulated at her school following the assault.

Whenever a woman accuses a man, she’s lying, she’s crazy, she asked for it.

Your reaction is why a frightened girl doesn’t report an assault.

Moron....a letter of support isn't witnesses....are you this fucking stupid? There were no rumours of this...... if there were rumours it would have popped in the FBI background check you moron....that is what they investigate and after 6 of them, nothing turned up.....

They don’t investigate high school rumours in background investigations. That you think they do shows how little you know about background checks.
They don’t investigate anything under !8.

Forum List

Back