Kavanaugh Is An Extremist

There's a good chance RBG will croak/retire in the next six years. Then President Trump can put another strict Constitutionalist AKA REP on the SC.

Yes folks.we need to get to the polls and we need to vote Dem for as many offices as possible or that WILL happen and it won't be pretty.

We fucked up in 2016. Let's not do it again

oh, but you will because the dems have no platform, nothing to run on except "we don't like Trump". You are the party of losers, the party of Kennedy and Truman was destroyed by the Clintons and Obama.

i wanted Trump to pick Barrett, but ahhh, Kavanaugh's terrifc!...Kavanaugh will be confirmed easily!
Christ, that was really fucking easy!

Cory Booker is an ungrateful bitch who doesnt appreciate Kavanaugh's intellect

Kavanaugh has been bought and paid for by Trump and the Heritage Foundation. The far right conservative movement - which is fascist in deed if not in name - seeks one party to control a diverse nation of 300 + million citizens.

Those who support Trump, Kananaugh's nomination and the current iteration of Republicans, are not patriotic, nor do they support the principles left to us by our founders.

McConnell misfeasance, Ryan's abdication of the principle of Separation of Power, and Trump's attack on the First Amendment ("Fake News") and effort to prosecute Anonymous for the exercise of his/her fundamental Rights are Anti-American.

No one on the right would sit in silence if anyone of these behaviors were committed by Democrats. In all honesty I believe this to be true, and that those who continue the drum beat in support of Trumpism are not responsible citizens.

Kavanaugh did all these awful things and no one noticed in his 12 years on the bench. No one can point to a single decision where he did awful things.

That's why he will be confirmed.

i wanted Trump to pick Barrett, but ahhh, Kavanaugh's terrifc!...Kavanaugh will be confirmed easily!

Kavanaugh has been bought and paid for by Trump and the Heritage Foundation. The far right conservative movement - which is fascist in deed if not in name - seeks one party to control a diverse nation of 300 + million citizens.

Those who support Trump, Kananaugh's nomination and the current iteration of Republicans, are not patriotic, nor do they support the principles left to us by our founders.

McConnell misfeasance, Ryan's abdication of the principle of Separation of Power, and Trump's attack on the First Amendment ("Fake News") and effort to prosecute Anonymous for the exercise of his/her fundamental Rights are Anti-American.

No one on the right would sit in silence if anyone of these behaviors were committed by Democrats. In all honesty I believe this to be true, and that those who continue the drum beat in support of Trumpism are not responsible citizens.

Hysterics much?

Kavanaugh Is an Extremely good judge. I will be happy to see him confirmed.

Too bad there isnt more suspense to make it interesting. But given that Kavanaugh will easily be confirmed most of the winning side is already looking into the next appointment after this one.

When I die Trump's court will still be sitting.
Don't get too excited. Kavanaugh may well get impeached for lying during his confirmation hearing
Just one more kiss trumps ass judge used as protection if the scumbag presidents woes go before the Supremes Repubs don't care we're becoming a 3rd world country thanks to a complete idiot in our WH a cowardly do nothing repub congress and now the Supreme s Weep for America

Just one more kiss trumps ass judge used as protection if the scumbag presidents woes go before the Supremes Repubs don't care we're becoming a 3rd world country thanks to a complete idiot in our WH a cowardly do nothing repub congress and now the Supreme s Weep for America

He was added to the SC short list after he made it clear he would vote with Trump on any Presidential impeachment cases brought before the SCOTUS

This was a corrupt crony deal

Kavanaugh explained the case this way: "That was a group that was being forced to provide a certain kind of coverage over their religious objection to their employees. And under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the question was first was this a substantial burden on the religious exercise."

"It seemed to me quite clearly it was. It was a technical matter of filling out a form. In that case they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to."

That phrase, "abortion-inducing drugs," is one the right-wing glommed onto to intentionally confuse contraception with other drugs.

The man thinks that the pill is an abortion inducing drug.

If he's against birth control you know you can kiss Roe V Wade goodbye.

He's trying to pretend otherwise but the e-mails that the Dems released (over the objection if the GOP creeps) showed he clearly thinks he can and should overturn it

Roe v wade should be overturned. Theres nothing extremist about that.

Kavanaugh Is an Extremely good judge. I will be happy to see him confirmed.

Too bad there isnt more suspense to make it interesting. But given that Kavanaugh will easily be confirmed most of the winning side is already looking into the next appointment after this one.

When I die Trump's court will still be sitting.
Don't get too excited. Kavanaugh may well get impeached for lying during his confirmation hearing

The complete idiots have already occupied. O and W.

Silly nonsense. Kavanaugh has agreed with his colleagues on the DC Court of Appeals over 95% of the time. That's hardly an "extremist" record.

Hysterics much?

Historically annoyed and embarrassed by the New Right, aka neo fascism, i.e. Trumpism.

For the record I'm not marching around with the mob yelling "LOCK THEM UP". That would be hysterical and a rejection of traditional and lawful American Jurisprudence.

He was added to the SC short list after he made it clear he would vote with Trump on any Presidential impeachment cases brought before the SCOTUS

This was a corrupt crony deal
And what's strange to me NOT ONE of our LOL patriotic repubs agree that there's corruption from the President on down

Kavanaugh explained the case this way: "That was a group that was being forced to provide a certain kind of coverage over their religious objection to their employees. And under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the question was first was this a substantial burden on the religious exercise."

"It seemed to me quite clearly it was. It was a technical matter of filling out a form. In that case they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to."

That phrase, "abortion-inducing drugs," is one the right-wing glommed onto to intentionally confuse contraception with other drugs.

He's trying to pretend otherwise but the e-mails that the Dems released (over the objection if the GOP creeps) showed he clearly thinks he can and should overturn it

Roe v wade should be overturned. Theres nothing extremist about that.
Telling a women what to do with their own body is not extreme?...

AKA he believes in the constitution.

No he won't. Democrats taking over is looking dimmer by the day. Democrats might make history by having the 2018 midterms add republican seats.
Your bubbled view is sad, yet hilarious.

These are just from today!

C0B4E8E3-BC3D-495F-B429-EBEECA339D49.jpeg
79B0F64C-FD4D-41ED-A1C4-8C26CFC75FDD.jpeg

Forum List

Back