Kavanaugh Is An Extremist

Just one more kiss trumps ass judge used as protection if the scumbag presidents woes go before the Supremes Repubs don't care we're becoming a 3rd world country thanks to a complete idiot in our WH a cowardly do nothing repub congress and now the Supreme s Weep for America

He was added to the SC short list after he made it clear he would vote with Trump on any Presidential impeachment cases brought before the SCOTUS

This was a corrupt crony deal
And what's strange to me NOT ONE of our LOL patriotic repubs agree that there's corruption from the President on down
yea, hard to find a patriotic leftie who would say the same about obama and we have a lot more to go on there.

Kavanaugh explained the case this way: "That was a group that was being forced to provide a certain kind of coverage over their religious objection to their employees. And under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the question was first was this a substantial burden on the religious exercise."

"It seemed to me quite clearly it was. It was a technical matter of filling out a form. In that case they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to."

That phrase, "abortion-inducing drugs," is one the right-wing glommed onto to intentionally confuse contraception with other drugs.

The man thinks that the pill is an abortion inducing drug.

If he's against birth control you know you can kiss Roe V Wade goodbye.

He's trying to pretend otherwise but the e-mails that the Dems released (over the objection if the GOP creeps) showed he clearly thinks he can and should overturn it
Any one right of Mao is an extremist to the loons.

Just one more kiss trumps ass judge used as protection if the scumbag presidents woes go before the Supremes Repubs don't care we're becoming a 3rd world country thanks to a complete idiot in our WH a cowardly do nothing repub congress and now the Supreme s Weep for America

He was added to the SC short list after he made it clear he would vote with Trump on any Presidential impeachment cases brought before the SCOTUS

And what's strange to me NOT ONE of our LOL patriotic repubs agree that there's corruption from the President on down
yea, hard to find a patriotic leftie who would say the same about obama and we have a lot more to go on there.
A lot more than all those gone from the Trump swamp ?? A lot more than kissing Putins butt?? Thought republicans were against communism ? A lot more than trump being the least prepared ever to enter our WH? A bully, a thief a narcissistic pervert a divider? Those are my cards Beat em

Whatever evil you could come up with about obama he is a good man a smart man who deserved the love of all those who appreciated him while in office Compare this pos sleeze trump to Obama ?? Only nitwits and mentally ill will do that

Kavanaugh explained the case this way: "That was a group that was being forced to provide a certain kind of coverage over their religious objection to their employees. And under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the question was first was this a substantial burden on the religious exercise."

"It seemed to me quite clearly it was. It was a technical matter of filling out a form. In that case they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to."

That phrase, "abortion-inducing drugs," is one the right-wing glommed onto to intentionally confuse contraception with other drugs.

He's trying to pretend otherwise but the e-mails that the Dems released (over the objection if the GOP creeps) showed he clearly thinks he can and should overturn it

Freedom of religion is not extremism you stupid Moon Bat. It is guaranteed in the Bill of Rights. Go look it up.

Well it ain't gonna happen. Deal with it. If a dimocrap potus can lie under oath and not be removed from office (and be cheered and defended for doing so), why wouldn't y'all apply the same standard from that point on?

Well it ain't gonna happen. Deal with it. If a dimocrap potus can lie under oath and not be removed from office (and be cheered and defended for doing so), why wouldn't y'all apply the same standard from that point on?
How in Gods name can anyone support the trump scumbag???

I cannot speak for anybody else but aside from his driving you moonbats out of your collective gourds, I hold him in as much contempt as I do those he defeated in the primaries, the general and his predecessors.
This shit is funnier than 2 hours of Don Rickles.

Last edited:

Of course he is. Anyone who believes in the constitution is to your kind. Also there is no provision in the constitution for killing your unborn child.
So you support overturning Roe v Wade.

Congrats.

So does the Kav. In fact it sounds like he would outlaw the pill as well

You better move to China then. You can have all the abortions you want there.
That's the left's vision for America.

Women in advance pregnancy being dragged out of their homes by government officials and forced to abort whether they like it or not.

Cuz overpopulation, you see.

Of course he is. Anyone who believes in the constitution is to your kind. Also there is no provision in the constitution for killing your unborn child.
So you support overturning Roe v Wade.

Congrats.

So does the Kav. In fact it sounds like he would outlaw the pill as well

You better move to China then. You can have all the abortions you want there.
That's the left's vision for America.

Women in advance pregnancy being dragged out of their homes by government officials and forced to abort whether they like it or not.

Cuz overpopulation, you see.

Mostly the left just want poor black babies aborted though. They send young black men to Dem prisons and bus young black women to abortion mills.

Forum List

Back