Kavanaugh Is An Extremist

Mostly the left just want poor black babies aborted though. They send young black men to Dem prisons and bus young black women to abortion mills.

Jesus Christ. Stop fucking lying. What's wrong with you people?

Race for one thing has nothing to do with any of this
That's funny...how is it that most abortion factories are in black neighborhoods?

And how is it that black babies are aborted at an exponentially higher rate than white babies?

I mean, if it's not a racial thing..how do you explain that? Why is almost all abortion advertisement aimed at people of color and distributed among that population?
Black-leaders-compare-Planned-Parenthood-to-the-Klan.jpg

Well, this is not the thread for it, but My take is that abortion in black communities has more to do with the absent father problem. So, black women abort more often for economic reasons than any other reason.

Just one man's opinion.

Margret Sanger the founder of PP called abortion the solution to the Negro problem. Sounds racist to me, just one mans opinion.

This is one f the dumbest OPs in the history of USMB and that is saying something.
And it took so long to join us?? Step on up tell us how Trump is doing a great job tell us our presidency our congress and now our SC hasn't gone to the dogs ,,,,blame all dems for looking for the truth

Dems looking for the truth? Lol! Dems are always looking for the upper hand, the truth is secondary. You are no different than the Republican Party, two sides wanting power, the truth be damned.

Leah isn’t looking for facts or honesty, he is wanting to ruin Kavanaugh.

Mostly the left just want poor black babies aborted though. They send young black men to Dem prisons and bus young black women to abortion mills.

That's funny...how is it that most abortion factories are in black neighborhoods?

And how is it that black babies are aborted at an exponentially higher rate than white babies?

I mean, if it's not a racial thing..how do you explain that? Why is almost all abortion advertisement aimed at people of color and distributed among that population?

Well, this is not the thread for it, but My take is that abortion in black communities has more to do with the absent father problem. So, black women abort more often for economic reasons than any other reason.

Just one man's opinion.

Margret Sanger the founder of PP called abortion the solution to the Negro problem. Sounds racist to me, just one mans opinion.

It surely does. However, I doubt very much that black women right now who are aborting babies they cannot afford even know or care about what Marget Sanger thought.

I offered no moral implication to My statement. I simply reported the issue as I see it.

Abortion was legal when the county founded.

There's that

Just one man's opinion.

It surely does. However, I doubt very much that black women right now who are aborting babies they cannot afford even know or care about what Marget Sanger thought.

I offered no moral implication to My statement. I simply reported the issue as I see it.

The point is how all the "progressive women", like the clinton bitch hold Sanger up to almost deity status, it's called a shared vision.

Just one man's opinion.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that they have been targeted by Planned Parenthood for generations.

Kavanaugh will not overturn RVW.
He will if public opinion turns more against abortion.
I doubt it. Of course if public opinion turns against abortion it's what the people want.
^^^ two morons who think public opinion, not the Constitution, is what matters.
Abortion isn't supported by the Constitution....

Life is a human right that the constitution protects.

This is one f the dumbest OPs in the history of USMB and that is saying something.
And it took so long to join us?? Step on up tell us how Trump is doing a great job tell us our presidency our congress and now our SC hasn't gone to the dogs ,,,,blame all dems for looking for the truth

Dems looking for the truth? Lol! Dems are always looking for the upper hand, the truth is secondary. You are no different than the Republican Party, two sides wanting power, the truth be damned.

Kavanaugh is just a trump toady to bail him out

lol You wish.

I love to watch the sour grapes the left gags on as they realize their unconstitutional cavortings are coming to an end.

That is the Dem lies, that is all it is and you bought it hook, line and sinker and if it ever came down to it I would be the Kavanaugh would up hold the Constitution over Trump.

That is the Dem lies, that is all it is and you bought it hook, line and sinker and if it ever came down to it I would be the Kavanaugh would up hold the Constitution over Trump.

HE'S BEING RAMMED DOWN OUR THROATS

So they hide as much of it as possible out of a fear that if more of it came to light, they will pay at the polls. Come November, voters can make that fear come true.

https://www.nytimes.com/…/brett-kavanaugh-confirmation-hear…

Kavanaugh is GUILTY of perjury That makes him a devout Republican

Two take away's from Kavanaugh's statements:

• He called our form of government a Constitutional Republic, a code word for those who disdain democracy;
  • He called contraceptives a form of abortion, again a code dear to the hearts of social conservatives.
He was not transparent, and not willing to take a stand on Executive Power's, claiming he cannot answer a hypothetical question.

BTW, most of us who have been interviewed for a job are asked a serious of questions, many which are hypothetical. As someone who has sat on numerous panels applicants I can assure the reader that anyone who refused to offer a response to a hypothetical would not be hired.
Do you think Kagan was anymore forthcoming?
NY Times: Kagan 'Follows Precedent' by Not Offering Opinions, While Kavanaugh 'Ducks Questions'

Two take away's from Kavanaugh's statements:

• He called our form of government a Constitutional Republic, a code word for those who disdain democracy;
  • He called contraceptives a form of abortion, again a code dear to the hearts of social conservatives.
He was not transparent, and not willing to take a stand on Executive Power's, claiming he cannot answer a hypothetical question.

BTW, most of us who have been interviewed for a job are asked a serious of questions, many which are hypothetical. As someone who has sat on numerous panels applicants I can assure the reader that anyone who refused to offer a response to a hypothetical would not be hired.
Do you think Kagan was anymore forthcoming?
NY Times: Kagan 'Follows Precedent' by Not Offering Opinions, While Kavanaugh 'Ducks Questions'

They have the POS on perjury ,,,but that is ok for pos repubs,, right velva?

Forum List

Back