Kavanaugh Is An Extremist

We know this for what it is.

Ted Cruz hits it right on the head.

Cruz??? Is he the guy who called trump a yellow turd a bully??

Didn't watch it, eh?

I am not surprised.

And you didn't hear the cruz trump back and forth Lying Ted Cruz ring a bell??

Did he lie in his statements in the video? Point them out.

Honestly didn't listen Between the horse races and answering you blind republicans I haven't had a chance BUT I'm sure I've heard it before....

We know this for what it is.

Ted Cruz hits it right on the head.

Cruz??? Is he the guy who called trump a yellow turd a bully??

Didn't watch it, eh?

I am not surprised.

And you didn't hear the cruz trump back and forth Lying Ted Cruz ring a bell??

Did he lie in his statements in the video? Point them out.

Honestly didn't listen Between the horse races and answering you blind republicans I haven't had a chance BUT I'm sure I've heard it before....

Did he say anything about the yellow lying trump? It was him that called trump out

Vote republican so I won't get impeached????lol lol lol a real message from trump

Mostly the left just want poor black babies aborted though. They send young black men to Dem prisons and bus young black women to abortion mills.

Jesus Christ. Stop fucking lying. What's wrong with you people?

Race for one thing has nothing to do with any of this

Kavanaugh explained the case this way: "That was a group that was being forced to provide a certain kind of coverage over their religious objection to their employees. And under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the question was first was this a substantial burden on the religious exercise."

"It seemed to me quite clearly it was. It was a technical matter of filling out a form. In that case they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to."

That phrase, "abortion-inducing drugs," is one the right-wing glommed onto to intentionally confuse contraception with other drugs.

The man thinks that the pill is an abortion inducing drug.

If he's against birth control you know you can kiss Roe V Wade goodbye.

He's trying to pretend otherwise but the e-mails that the Dems released (over the objection if the GOP creeps) showed he clearly thinks he can and should overturn it
He should. Where’s it say he needs to agree with dems? Elections have consequences. Curious, do you think a demoloser would bring a conservative up as a nominee? Your stupid is appropriated

Freedom of religion is not extremism you stupid Moon Bat. It is guaranteed in the Bill of Rights. Go look it up.

Practice any religion you want. That is protected.

Impose your religious thoughts on others and it is not

Freedom of religion is not extremism you stupid Moon Bat. It is guaranteed in the Bill of Rights. Go look it up.

We agree!
Baby killers shall not be allowed to force their baby killing religion and all their practices upon others.

This is one f the dumbest OPs in the history of USMB and that is saying something.
And it took so long to join us?? Step on up tell us how Trump is doing a great job tell us our presidency our congress and now our SC hasn't gone to the dogs ,,,,blame all dems for looking for the truth

The Bill of Rights says Freed OF Religion, not Freedom FROM Religion.

You if want to have birth control or abortions or whatever paid for under the health insurance of your employer pick an employer that doesn't have religious objections to it. Problem solved. You are not entitled to infringe upon my religious belief just because you are alive.

Mostly the left just want poor black babies aborted though. They send young black men to Dem prisons and bus young black women to abortion mills.

That's funny...how is it that most abortion factories are in black neighborhoods?

And how is it that black babies are aborted at an exponentially higher rate than white babies?

I mean, if it's not a racial thing..how do you explain that? Why is almost all abortion advertisement aimed at people of color and distributed among that population?
Black-leaders-compare-Planned-Parenthood-to-the-Klan.jpg

We agree!
Baby killers shall not be allowed to force their baby killing religion and all their practices upon others.

How about these stupid Moon Bat morons whose religion is AGW?

Those bozos think anybody that doesn't believe in that silly religion is a heretic and should be burned at the stake.

That's funny...how is it that most abortion factories are in black neighborhoods?

And how is it that black babies are aborted at an exponentially higher rate than white babies?

I mean, if it's not a racial thing..how do you explain that? Why is almost all abortion advertisement aimed at people of color and distributed among that population?
Black-leaders-compare-Planned-Parenthood-to-the-Klan.jpg

Well, this is not the thread for it, but My take is that abortion in black communities has more to do with the absent father problem. So, black women abort more often for economic reasons than any other reason.

Just one man's opinion.

Forum List

Back