Kavanaugh Official Merge for Oct 2nd, 2018

Given the circumstances, did the judge show admirable restraint?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
what really cracks me up is suddenly text messages matter and are open to interpretation as you see fit.

wasn't so much so for strozk and page.

Wow. A whole new low benchmark. Not finishing a sexual assault with rape = "admirable restraint".

I hope someone does this to your daughter, Silhouette, and you give him a medal for his "admirable restraint".
And if you have a son and some skirt has a chip on her shoulders and fabricates a lie to take down your son. Make sure you
side with the skirt, g.

Did she fight him off hard? Or was she drunk too and giggling/play pushing him off of her?

I've seen many drunk girls at parties in the 1980s. I can tell you that a girl going to a party with the intent of getting drunk around a bunch of horny young guys also getting drunk KNOWS the situation she's willingly walking into. Ladies, don't go to bawdy parties with horny young guys getting drunk, get drunk yourself, and then not anticipate some "rubbing up against you" or serious efforts to get into your panties.

Why is nobody talking about how the judge stopped undressing the girl and walked away instead of actually raping her? He showed restraint while young and drunk with a young drunk girl in front of him who came to the party with an inkling that horny young drunk men would be there attentive to her sexual attractiveness?

Come here, come here come here....get away, get away, get away...come here come here come here... etc.

So did he show restraint by stopping, drunk, young, male and horny with a drunk party girl in front of him? Discuss

Translation: She was asking for it! :rolleyes:
Sorry dude - she had one beer.

Or are you that hopeless and so thoroughly useless (except being useful idiots for democrats) that you truly believe these relentless daily attacks are real?

Or...

Are you smart enough to know they are all lies and you are proud to take part in it for political expediency?
What is happening?

What I see happening is Trump is about to appoint a political operative on the Supreme Court. That means the guy will be legislating from the bench. Republicans say they don't like that but if it's one of their doing it well....

He's not a good fit. Pick Merrick Garland.
Or are you that hopeless and so thoroughly useless (except being useful idiots for democrats) that you truly believe these relentless daily attacks are real?

Or...

Are you smart enough to know they are all lies and you are proud to take part in it for political expediency?
What is happening?

What I see happening is Trump is about to appoint a political operative on the Supreme Court. That means the guy will be legislating from the bench. Republicans say they don't like that but if it's one of their doing it well....

Or...

What is happening?

The left lost, so no!
I actually agree. I don't like it but maybe all the people that will be hurt by a right leaning court should have thought about that when they didn't show up in 2010 or for Hillary in 2016. Now they can live with basically a right wing nut job on the court for the next 40 years.

Or...

What is happening?

Or...

What is happening?

Or...

What is happening?

The left lost, so no!
I actually agree. I don't like it but maybe all the people that will be hurt by a right leaning court should have thought about that when they didn't show up in 2010 or for Hillary in 2016. Now they can live with basically a right wing nut job on the court for the next 40 years.

It was a heavy right leaning court that passed Roe vs Wade.
Roe Versus Wade Decided By A Majority Republican Nominated Court
You think that Republican nominated S.C. Judges will rule against their own who passed it?
This is a scare tactic by the Dems.

Nonsense. You must not realize how far right the Republican party has moved. They have moved far right to cater to the religious right. You must not realize that parties positions aren't set in stone.

Remember when Nixon said sometimes abortions were necessary? And he gave an example. Do you remember what example he gave as a good reason to get an abortion?

“There are times when an abortion is necessary. I know that. When you have a black and a white,” he told an aide, before adding, “Or a rape.”

Are you saying the Republicans haven't changed since then?

an email from March 2003 in which Kavanaugh wrote, “I am not sure that all legal scholars refer to Roe as the settled law of the land at the Supreme Court level since Court can always overrule its precedent, and three current Justices on the Court would do so.” That email is the document that Murray referred to in her remarks.

At the time the email was sent, Kavanaugh was working in the George W. Bush administration, and he was responding to an email that included a draft of an op-ed written to defend some of President Bush’s judicial nominees. The original draft included the line, “First of all, it is widely understood accepted by legal scholars across the board that Roe v. Wade and its progeny are the settled law of the land.”

Feinstein asked Kavanaugh about the email on Sept. 6 — the same day the Senate Judiciary Committee released it to the public along with other documents.

“This has been viewed as you saying that you don’t think Roe is settled,” Feinstein said, after reading part of the email aloud. “So please, once again, tell us why you believe Roe is settled law, and if you could, do you believe it is correctly settled?”

Kavanaugh said he was only questioning the accuracy of the op-ed’s language.

“The broader point was simply that I think it was overstating something about legal scholars,” he told Feinstein. “And I’m always concerned with accuracy and I thought that was not quite accurate description of legal — all legal scholars, because it referred to all.” (The draft actually said “legal scholars across the board,” not “all legal scholars.”)

Kavanaugh went on to again tell Feinstein that “Roe v. Wade is an important precedent of the Supreme Court” that has “been reaffirmed many times.” However, he avoided answering whether the case was correctly decided, as she had asked.

IT’S ALL BULLSHIT, ISN’T IT?
CALL THE VOTE!

RealClearInvestigations: Renovation Records Undercut Ford’s Exit-Door Account.

The door was not an escape route but an entrance route,” said an attorney familiar with the ongoing congressional investigation. “It appears the real plan for the second front door was to rent out a separate room.”

The discrepancy raises fresh doubts about Ford’s candor and credibility amid other inconsistencies, congressional and other knowledgeable sources say, including her purported “fear of flying.” Ford initially refused to submit to an interview with the committee because of an alleged airplane phobia, but investigators established that she had taken a number of flights back East this summer, and had previously flown to Hawaii, Costa Rica, French Polynesia and other South Pacific islands.

Palo Alto city records show that a building permit for an additional room and exterior door was issued to Ford and her husband on Feb. 4, 2008 — more than four years before the May 2012 therapy session where, she says, she first identified Kavanaugh as her attacker.

Did she fight him off hard? Or was she drunk too and giggling/play pushing him off of her?

I've seen many drunk girls at parties in the 1980s. I can tell you that a girl going to a party with the intent of getting drunk around a bunch of horny young guys also getting drunk KNOWS the situation she's willingly walking into. Ladies, don't go to bawdy parties with horny young guys getting drunk, get drunk yourself, and then not anticipate some "rubbing up against you" or serious efforts to get into your panties.

Why is nobody talking about how the judge stopped undressing the girl and walked away instead of actually raping her? He showed restraint while young and drunk with a young drunk girl in front of him who came to the party with an inkling that horny young drunk men would be there attentive to her sexual attractiveness?

Come here, come here come here....get away, get away, get away...come here come here come here... etc.

So did he show restraint by stopping, drunk, young, male and horny with a drunk party girl in front of him? Discuss

Translation: She was asking for it! :rolleyes:
Sorry dude - she had one beer.

How do you know? Were you part of the train?

She is a Liar and should be prosecuted for Perjury.
She should also be sued for Libel and Defamation.
The Law Suit should be in the amount of her Go Fund Me Account and be given to a Charity which handles issues for Women who have ACTUALLY experienced abuse.

what really cracks me up is suddenly text messages matter and are open to interpretation as you see fit.

of course when you are too busy feeding your brain with partisan rubbish, it is hard to discern the legal differences in certain circumstances.

i mean, how SHOCKING that FBI agents should conspire to stop CRIMINALS! :uhoh3:

of course when you are too busy feeding your brain with partisan rubbish, it is hard to discern the legal differences in certain circumstances.

i mean, how SHOCKING that FBI agents should conspire to stop CRIMINALS! :uhoh3:
once again the left comes back with "it's different when WE do it!"

uh, shocking and all.

"GOP must insist on full testimony from Julie Swetnik, 12 hours straight, Pay per View.

Only one restraining order? Is that all? Julie Swetnik threatened to kill only one boyfriend & unborn baby? Let’s set up a hotline.

To confirm Kavanaugh quickly, we need to quickly set up the Swetnik channel. We’ll give you Swetnik 24 hours a day.

Surely Swetnik attorney Michael Avenatti hasn’t scraped the bottom of the barrel. We want more scrapings from his barrel!

When Judge Kavanaugh is sworn in, he should invite Julie Swetnik ... without whom, this would not have been possible.

We’re all set for the midterms: GOP has Kavanaugh; Democrats have Swetnik.

Hey, MSNBC! We want more Swetnik! Swet-NIK! Swet-NIK! Swet-NIK!" - Coulter

Last edited:
Kavvy testified under oath that he first learned about the Debbie Ramirez allegations when he read about them in the New Yorker. But new reports indicate that he was lying yet again. Before the story broke Kavvy was anticipating the allegations and scrambling to get ahead of the story, contacting Yale classmates and mutual friends of Ramirez's, asking for public endorsements. Kavvy wanted to set the tone of the discussion that was about to happen over the impending accusations, hoping to track down a picture of that showed him and Ramirez smiling along side each other, having a good time with friends a wedding years after college. Kavvy eventually got a copy of the picture on September 22nd. But three days later he told staffers for the Senate Judiciary committee that he couldn't remember if he had any interaction with Ramirez.

The man is a continual liar, and now it turns out he is effectively witness tampering. This is not someone who belongs on the Supreme Court.

Text messages suggest Kavanaugh wanted to refute accuser's claim before it became public

The texts between Berchem and Karen Yarasavage, both friends of Kavanaugh, suggest that the nominee was personally talking with former classmates about Ramirez’s story in advance of the New Yorker article that made her allegation public. In one message, Yarasavage said Kavanaugh asked her to go on the record in his defense. Two other messages show communication between Kavanaugh's team and former classmates in advance of the story.
They.....don't....care.....how.....much.....he....lies. It's become quite evident.
Looks like you are the boundless liar. You can't prove anything, all your impotent hide can do is post "messages suggest". Pathetic.
And right on que.....one of those who don't care at all about any lies by the Right....

Yes Kavanaugh is ABSOLUTELY my hill to die on. This whole “the health of the nation would be better off” is some delusional happy horseshit. If you don’t put him in the Seat and do so with pride, they will do this with EVERY SINGLE GOP nomination/seat until the end of time.

Kavanaugh's Yale buddy Chris Dudley went on to play 16 seasons in the NBA despite being an uncoordinated dork, by virtue of being a tremendous workhorse. I guess that just proves Kavanaugh and Dudley must have been blackout drunk all the time they spent together.

"She would get right in my face and she would ask me to hit her." Ex-Boyfriend of Kavanaugh Accuser Julie Swetnick

Forum List

Back