Kavanaugh Official Merge for Oct 2nd, 2018

Given the circumstances, did the judge show admirable restraint?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
'The media IS the enemy.' @AG_Conservative takes NBC's hit piece on Kavanaugh 'texting' about Ramirez APART

this shit is already getting ripped up by anyone not willing to blindly believe anything that helps your "feelz".

Twitchy? That's your source? And he took nothing "apart". Kavanaugh claimed he didn't know about the Ramirez allegations until he read about it in the New Yorker. The texts show he's lying AGAIN.
They may or may not actually

So far the public has not seen them

Mitch McConnell: FBI report on Brett Kavanaugh won’t be made public

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says the FBI’s investigation into sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh won’t be made public, and instead will only be allowed to be viewed by senators before a vote is held this week.

“Only senators will be allowed to look at it,” McConnell said at a Tuesday news conference of the FBI’s report, which Republicans have demanded be wrapped up by Friday.

You are paying for it but you cant see it.

Sounds like a banana republic to me.

Sounds like he is afraid it will be full of utter shit and not want to smear the poor guy anymore than has already been done.

BK was coordinating with his bully bros to get their stories straight and cover-up something that didn't happen. :nocknockHT:
well it sure does sound like ford should have talked to her "witnesses" beforehand to get her own story straight.

Sounds like he is afraid it will be full of utter shit and not want to smear the poor guy anymore than has already been done.

Actually, it sounds more like it has damning evidence in it showing why Kavanaugh shouldn't be a SC justice. If it is helpful towards getting Kavanaugh confirmed, they would have already released it.

what really cracks me up is suddenly text messages matter and are open to interpretation as you see fit.

wasn't so much so for strozk and page.

of course when you are too busy feeding your brain with partisan rubbish, it is hard to discern the legal differences in certain circumstances.

i mean, how SHOCKING that FBI agents should conspire to stop CRIMINALS! :uhoh3:
once again the left comes back with "it's different when WE do it!"

uh, shocking and all.

hey dumbo, when did the D's excuse a SCOTUS nominee for lying under oath?

once again, you prove the limits of Team Tramp's intellect. :itsok:

CZ-u9srWEAIY65U.jpeg

Or are you that hopeless and so thoroughly useless (except being useful idiots for democrats) that you truly believe these relentless daily attacks are real?

Or...

Are you smart enough to know they are all lies and you are proud to take part in it for political expediency?
What is happening?

What I see happening is Trump is about to appoint a political operative on the Supreme Court. That means the guy will be legislating from the bench. Republicans say they don't like that but if it's one of their doing it well....

He's not a good fit. Pick Merrick Garland.
Or are you that hopeless and so thoroughly useless (except being useful idiots for democrats) that you truly believe these relentless daily attacks are real?

Or...

Are you smart enough to know they are all lies and you are proud to take part in it for political expediency?
What is happening?

What I see happening is Trump is about to appoint a political operative on the Supreme Court. That means the guy will be legislating from the bench. Republicans say they don't like that but if it's one of their doing it well....

Or...

What is happening?

The left lost, so no!
I actually agree. I don't like it but maybe all the people that will be hurt by a right leaning court should have thought about that when they didn't show up in 2010 or for Hillary in 2016. Now they can live with basically a right wing nut job on the court for the next 40 years.

Or...

What is happening?

Or...

What is happening?

Or...

What is happening?

The left lost, so no!
I actually agree. I don't like it but maybe all the people that will be hurt by a right leaning court should have thought about that when they didn't show up in 2010 or for Hillary in 2016. Now they can live with basically a right wing nut job on the court for the next 40 years.

It was a heavy right leaning court that passed Roe vs Wade.
Roe Versus Wade Decided By A Majority Republican Nominated Court
You think that Republican nominated S.C. Judges will rule against their own who passed it?
This is a scare tactic by the Dems.

Most righties here are not saying that they believe the new supremes will overturn roe v wade. Interesting. You think they would be PISSED that an all Republican government with a right leaning court would disagree that abortion is not murder.

Pull your hair out libtards....The judge will be confirmed....this week....

Actually, it sounds more like it has damning evidence in it showing why Kavanaugh shouldn't be a SC justice. If it is helpful towards getting Kavanaugh confirmed, they would have already released it.

No, it doesn't. It sounds like it could be full of utterly unreliable and/or personal shit that has zero relevance.

Mitch McConnell: FBI report on Brett Kavanaugh won’t be made public

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says the FBI’s investigation into sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh won’t be made public, and instead will only be allowed to be viewed by senators before a vote is held this week.

“Only senators will be allowed to look at it,” McConnell said at a Tuesday news conference of the FBI’s report, which Republicans have demanded be wrapped up by Friday.

You are paying for it but you cant see it.

Sounds like a banana republic to me.
Yes and this is the guy responsible
Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

Kavanaugh's Yale buddy Chris Dudley went on to play 16 seasons in the NBA despite being an uncoordinated dork, by virtue of being a tremendous workhorse. I guess that just proves Kavanaugh and Dudley must have been blackout drunk all the time they spent together.
ChrisDudley2s.jpg

Are you suggesting the FBI will make up facts?
He is suggesting that the FBI will report all the made-up shit that the interviewees spew.
Why do I have a feeling this is just a way to create an excuse if the FBI turns up corroboration. It sounds convenient to simply reject information you don't like without seeing it.

If there is even a hint at any corroboration, Senator SnowFlake will be the first to vote against his confirmation. And just because the report will not be made public does not mean we won't find out what's in it. Every Senator will be able to express what they liked or didn't like in the report.

Forum List

Back