Kavanaugh Official Merge for Oct 2nd, 2018

Given the circumstances, did the judge show admirable restraint?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nobody cares
they've already shown they don't care what bullshit they are in rage about, just so long as they get their way. lying is cool. defamation is cool. destroying our political process is cool. as long as they get what THEY want NOW.

but man alive does their ass hurt when these tactics come back to them.
I can name a good one, Garland. yeppers the precedent for that was from them back thirty years ago.

Sounds like he is afraid it will be full of utter shit and not want to smear the poor guy anymore than has already been done.

Actually, it sounds more like it has damning evidence in it showing why Kavanaugh shouldn't be a SC justice. If it is helpful towards getting Kavanaugh confirmed, they would have already released it.

No, it doesn't. It sounds like it could be full of utterly unreliable and/or personal shit that has zero relevance.

That is your opinion, based on your political views. You don't know what is in it, so you are automatically assuming it is against Kavanaugh, but if it was favorable or unbiased, it would be in favor of Kavanaugh, and therefore should be released to get the rest of America to get behind Kavanaugh.

I assumed no such thing.

Actually, you kinda did. If people were to hit the "click to expand" button to see the whole conversation, they would see the same thing that RDD1210 and I have said...................that you are assuming that the report is unfavorable to Kavanaugh when nobody knows what is in it.

Are you suggesting the FBI will make up facts?

Yup. Anything that speaks badly about his beloved party MUST be fabricated.

No one said anything like that. Try to be less dishonest.

You literally just that. You don't even know what you wrote?

Wow. No I did not. YOu are reading into my sentence shit I did not write, nor mean.

I challenge you to explain how what I wrote meant anything like what you said, crazy pants.

Do you mind if I call you crazy pants?

It's a sad state when someone can't even stand up for what they said.

Real integrity you have there.

I challenged you to explain how what I wrote, meant anything like what you said.

ANd instead you attack me personally.

Standard lib response to being called on his bullshit.

You lose, loser. Oh, and you won't try to meet that challenge in your next response either, because you know you can't.

Nobody cares
they've already shown they don't care what bullshit they are in rage about, just so long as they get their way. lying is cool. defamation is cool. destroying our political process is cool. as long as they get what THEY want NOW.

I can name a good one, Garland. yeppers the precedent for that was from them back thirty years ago.
now it turns out that while ford said she told no one of her assault until 2012, but when she put in that 2nd door, she said it was to alleviate panic attacks from an assault in high school.

city records show that door was put in back in 2008.

so yea, let me get out of the way while the left rushes to attack the woman for lying.

He is suggesting that the FBI will report all the made-up shit that the interviewees spew.
Why do I have a feeling this is just a way to create an excuse if the FBI turns up corroboration. It sounds convenient to simply reject information you don't like without seeing it.

If there is even a hint at any corroboration, Senator SnowFlake will be the first to vote against his confirmation. And just because the report will not be made public does not mean we won't find out what's in it. Every Senator will be able to express what they liked or didn't like in the report.
well we can always count on spartacus. Not!!

I'll see your Daily Wire citing social media, and raise you two palm readers and an astrologist.

Facts are facts. Was not an opinion piece. Sorry to
Have proven how dumb you are.

Yes, because chatter on social media is an authoritative method for determining facts. Thank you o wise one.

There's just one problem: the NBC News story leaves out a key detail. Kavanaugh admitted, in a deposition conducted by Senate Judiciary Committee investigators, that he knew Ramirez was looking for dirt and calling around to a handful of shared acquaintances trying to substantiate her own claims, and that he discussed the flurry of activity with an "inner circle" of associates.

Keep digging that hole. You and your disrespectful avatar.
So he contradicted his testimony under oath with a deposition? How does that make him not lying in his Senate hearing?

What is disrespectful about the avatar?

Not what happened. Learn to read.

I read it...The interview you linked to occurred after the New Yorker article was published.

Wow. No I did not. YOu are reading into my sentence shit I did not write, nor mean.

I challenge you to explain how what I wrote meant anything like what you said, crazy pants.

I challenged you to explain how what I wrote, meant anything like what you said.

You lose, loser. Oh, and you won't try to meet that challenge in your next response either, because you know you can't.
Sounds like he is afraid it will be full of utter shit and not want to smear the poor guy anymore than has already been done.
This is to me your premise. Do I have a reason to read it any other way?

Nobody cares

now it turns out that while ford said she told no one of her assault until 2012, but when she put in that 2nd door, she said it was to alleviate panic attacks from an assault in high school.

so yea, let me get out of the way while the left rushes to attack the woman for lying.
yeah I think you could park your ass in the middle of the street for that one.

It's pretty clear that you are beneath me. You are a Trump supporter and are pro-rape. I don't associate with people who are pro-rape.

Actually, it sounds more like it has damning evidence in it showing why Kavanaugh shouldn't be a SC justice. If it is helpful towards getting Kavanaugh confirmed, they would have already released it.

No, it doesn't. It sounds like it could be full of utterly unreliable and/or personal shit that has zero relevance.

That is your opinion, based on your political views. You don't know what is in it, so you are automatically assuming it is against Kavanaugh, but if it was favorable or unbiased, it would be in favor of Kavanaugh, and therefore should be released to get the rest of America to get behind Kavanaugh.

I assumed no such thing.

Actually, you kinda did. If people were to hit the "click to expand" button to see the whole conversation, they would see the same thing that RDD1210 and I have said...................that you are assuming that the report is unfavorable to Kavanaugh when nobody knows what is in it.

No, I assume that it will have unreliable and/or personal shit in there that is no one's business.

Nobody cares

they're all over kav for texts and ANYTHING they think they can make stick. LIAR LIAR is their call.

so - she says no one was told til therapy in 2012. yet she wanted the 2nd door because she said she was attacked in high school and wanted another exit. well ... check my math here but this would make ford a liar.

Well, maybe people should go back to the beginning of the thread, where you wrote this in post number 2...................

You are the one that brought up the possibility of the FBI investigation being biased against Kavanaugh.

Nobody cares

they're all over kav for texts and ANYTHING they think they can make stick. LIAR LIAR is their call.

so - she says no one was told til therapy in 2012. yet she wanted the 2nd door because she said she was attacked in high school and wanted another exit. well ... check my math here but this would make ford a liar.
awful stupid too. I mean, did she really think no one would go look up the record of when the door went in? she really can't be that stupid can she?

Nobody cares

She could have been having the panic attacks without realizing the source. Have you read or listened to her testimony yet?

awful stupid too. I mean, did she really think no one would go look up the record of when the door went in? she really can't be that stupid can she?
this is rhetorical, right?

Facts are facts. Was not an opinion piece. Sorry to
Have proven how dumb you are.

Yes, because chatter on social media is an authoritative method for determining facts. Thank you o wise one.

There's just one problem: the NBC News story leaves out a key detail. Kavanaugh admitted, in a deposition conducted by Senate Judiciary Committee investigators, that he knew Ramirez was looking for dirt and calling around to a handful of shared acquaintances trying to substantiate her own claims, and that he discussed the flurry of activity with an "inner circle" of associates.

Keep digging that hole. You and your disrespectful avatar.
So he contradicted his testimony under oath with a deposition? How does that make him not lying in his Senate hearing?

What is disrespectful about the avatar?

Not what happened. Learn to read.

I read it...The interview you linked to occurred after the New Yorker article was published.

Incorrect

Mitch McConnell: FBI report on Brett Kavanaugh won’t be made public

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says the FBI’s investigation into sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh won’t be made public, and instead will only be allowed to be viewed by senators before a vote is held this week.

“Only senators will be allowed to look at it,” McConnell said at a Tuesday news conference of the FBI’s report, which Republicans have demanded be wrapped up by Friday.

You are paying for it but you cant see it.

Sounds like a banana republic to me.
Republican dishonesty as usual.

You did see the question mark didn't you? That's how I read it, if it isn't what you meant clarify it.

The report is likely to be full of unreliable and/or personal information that should not be released.

Nobody cares

She could have been having the panic attacks without realizing the source. Have you read or listened to her testimony yet?
if you *really* wanna do this - the whole "give benefit of doubt" then please feel free to do it for kavanaugh also.

she said it was because she was attacked in high school so she needed the door.

she lied.

if i go cut n dry like the dems, fry her cause she lied. period. end of story. she lied under oath and what does that mean again???

You did see the question mark didn't you? That's how I read it, if it isn't what you meant clarify it.

The report is likely to be full of unreliable and/or personal information that should not be released.
-How do you asses something as unreliable if you don't even know what that something is?
-What do you consider personal information in this context?

Forum List

Back